Identified! NV - Wellington, WhtMale 574UMNV, 35-50, Off Sand Canyon Road, Mar'92 - #2 - Vincent Marion Trapp

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just checking in to see if we have any news or new information. I am hoping the Detectives have been able to find at least a few more rule outs, but I don't know their current workload.

Still waiting on the isotope test on the hair of our tall red headed man. Keeping fingers crossed for more info very soon.

Just checking in to see if we have any news or new information. I am hoping the Detectives have been able to find at least a few more rule outs, but I don't know their current workload.

Still waiting on the isotope test on the hair of our tall red headed man. Keeping fingers crossed for more info very soon.

Just checking in to see if anything is going on. Detectives, please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. :)

Just checking in! Any updates or more rule outs from our list? Hope this one can be solved :)

Still nothing? Why didn't someone somewhere miss this guy?

I wish our dear detectives would give us an update on this case - like did the shirt lead anywhere?
:please:

We killed this case and then nothing, LOL
:tantrum:

:loveyou:

:cow:

Any updates from the detectives? I still think about this case and look into possible matches from time to time, but haven't come across anything yet :( Wish we could give this poor UID a name!

One of our best red-head ID candidates was affiliated with a biker gang in Texas. Seeing as how this gang has been front and center in the news (including today) since the very time we lost touch with the detectives, our victim could be tangled up in a much bigger investigation.

OK Folks, I am here. Sorry, case loads have not afforded me the opportunity to reach out for some time, and I am sorry. What have I missed? Can anyone fill me in on the work you folks have completed while we've been gone? I'll start looking at the old posts now. Thanks!

M.

I wish I had more time to devote to this case right now! Me and my hubby began working 2 months ago at a Barn in Ocala Fl where we care for around 60 horses and when we are off work we really only have time to eat quickly, shower, and go right to sleep, lol.

I want to try to read everything I have missed lately, hopefully I have time for that much.

I'd like to keep working, but need a specific task assigned to me please.

OK Folks, I am here. Sorry, case loads have not afforded me the opportunity to reach out for some time, and I am sorry. What have I missed? Can anyone fill me in on the work you folks have completed while we've been gone? I'll start looking at the old posts now. Thanks!

M.

The posts are your best bet, since many individuals here sorted out the likelies. It was very much a group effort.

As I recall, we found a couple of good prospects, including one that ran with the Bandidos motorcycle gang (Duenas? His hair very obviously is dyed jet black in the Namus photo, but it's a brown red). Then there was Paulson... Poirotry came up with these two, IIRC.

I'm sure my fellow posters can list out some of the other candidates they were working on. It's been a while.

Things started to settle out in early May, actually before your last post, but not long before, so they shouldn't be hard to find. There were also some theories/discussion about the missing hands and feet.

It is so nice to know that Detectives are still trying to work this case in their spare time! Woo Hoo! I am hopeful that we have been able to find some missing people who got a second look into their case(s). Hopefully we can bring closure to yet another family (just like Grateful Doe).

Ok, I sent the new list off and it should be posted here soon. We are down to 48 names (approximately) on the list that we started that had around 3,000 I believe matching our John Doe. As far as tasks go, I can only think of checking these names against the circumstances and facts I have told you and see if there is a fit.

The isotope testing results are as follows:

(1) The individual was traveling within a month prior to his death; and

(2) Approximately 1 to 1.5 months (4-6 weeks) prior to death, the individual resided
in a region (“Iso-Region 1”) consistent with the Intermountain West, including
portions of Lyon County, Nevada; and

(3) Approximately 1.5 to 2 months (6-9 weeks) prior to death, the individual moved
to “Iso-Region 1” from a region characterized by a cooler climate (“Iso-Region
2”); and

(4) Approximately 2 to 3 months (9-13 weeks) prior to death, the individual had
moved or traveled through “Iso-Region 2”, an area consistent with more northern
and higher elevation regions of the Intermountain West, including some isolated
high elevation portions of Nevada.

Again, any help on this case is greatly appreciated. Without citizens like you all on this forum this job would be insurmountable. This case is not only a "whodunit" but also a "whoisit".

Let the fun begin!

Thanks so much for the new information, Detective Marty.

We're down to only 48 names? Wow: I think LE and Websleuthers deserve a pat on the back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back