Still Missing NV - Zaela Walker, 2, North Las Vegas, Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DthIOMAUUAElFB6.jpg

Ricardo Torres-Cortez‏Verified account @rickytwrites
Zalea Walker, 2, and her parents vanished in August from North Las Vegas. Lakeia Walker and Ricky Beasley were spotted in Texas this month, but denied knowing where their daughter was and stopped cooperating with authorities. @LasVegasSun

DtR5b0zVAAAIx5b.jpg

Ricardo Torres-Cortez on Twitter

.@NLVPD are "hopeful" she may be with an "unknown associate" of her parents somewhere in the Las Vegas Valley. Anyone with info on her whereabouts should call police at 702-633-9111.

Zalea Walker, 2, and her parents vanished in August from North Las Vegas. Lakeia Walker and Ricky Beasley were spotted in Texas this month, but denied knowing where their daughter was and stopped cooperating with authorities. @LasVegasSun

DtR5b0zVAAAIx5b.jpg

.@NLVPD are "hopeful" she may be with an "unknown associate" of her parents somewhere in the Las Vegas Valley. Anyone with info on her whereabouts should call police at 702-633-9111.

That^^^ is truly frightening. She looks so sweet and innocent. I just want to scoop her up and take her christmas shopping. This is so sad.

NLV Police hopeful missing toddler is alive

[...]

Police say they didn't have enough information to prove the child was in danger when she was first reported missing.

They are now developing a timeline hoping it leads them to little Zaela. But at this point, they have more questions than answers. The child was last seen on Aug. 25 in the 4600 block of Mission Cantina Street, near Craig Road and North 5th Street.

[...]

This is terrible, no evidence, no definitive answer or proof, and obviously the "caregivers" are going to cover for each other.

"I don't know". "Whatever".

They should both be arrested. How doe the mother of a 3 yr old, not know where her baby has been for months already? And she didn't report her missing.

Grandmother begs for safe return of missing 3-year-old girl

Zalea just turned three last month, but her grandmother doesn't know where, or if, the girl celebrated

Later that week Carla used find my I-phone which led her to her daughters car in CRAIG RANCH .

"It looked as though, she got out of the car and was coming back to the car."

Police told Carla it didn't look like there was any foul play. Later that night, Carla called police again because she found some worrisome text messages on her daughters phone. She says that's what finally sparked a detective to take the case but he apparently still didn't think Zalea was in any danger.

"He actually felt as though they had just left with their child and you know going on to live their life," Carla said.

**I clipped some of that quote because it's so long**

So I went down to Craig Ranch park to look around today with my husband, daughter, and border collie mix dog. We didn't notice anything but I took some pictures. There was also a tall dark man facing his phone at me as soon as I got to this big shrubbery area! So we decided we will search another part of the park tomorrow and stop for the night.

I hope it's okay to attach photos! If not, feel free to delete post.

It won't let me upload them! Why?!

**I clipped some of that quote because it's so long**

So I went down to Craig Ranch park to look around today with my husband, daughter, and border collie mix dog. We didn't notice anything but I took some pictures. There was also a tall dark man facing his phone at me as soon as I got to this big shrubbery area! So we decided we will search another part of the park tomorrow and stop for the night.

I hope it's okay to attach photos! If not, feel free to delete post.

It won't let me upload them! Why?!
Please be careful. It doesn't sound safe for you to be there. Perhaps LE should be told about the shrubbery area and the tall dark man?

The hashtag #FindZaelaWalker is being used on Facebook, as well as missing persons flyers made by community members -- and despite the long timeline, police are optimistic.

North Las Vegas Police have dedicated four investigators who have been working around the clock on Zaela’s case.

Community, police hopeful to find missing 3-year-old North Las Vegas girl

I am so glad this is getting more attention however, this should have been done from the beginning IMO. I pray she is found safe. Arrest the damn mother, Why just the father?
Totally agree. Didn't the grandmother say she ran out the door really quickly, saying she would be back soon, and never returned? She belongs in jail herself. No one can convince me she doesn't know something about what happened to Zaela.

I am so glad this is getting more attention however, this should have been done from the beginning IMO. I pray she is found safe. Arrest the damn mother, Why just the father?
Yeah, this case is so confusing. First LE detained both parents and arrested Beasley on a stolen vehicle charge. Then they added charges of first-degree kidnapping and child abuse or neglect but they released the mother, who claimed Zaela was with Beasley's family in California (I think) but his mother said she hadn't seen Zaela.

So what's going on? Supposedly the mother is "cooperating" with LE but what exactly does that mean? Is LE not charging her in hopes that she'll eventually tell where Zaela is? Do they have some sort of evidence that the dad did something to Zaela and they want the mother as a witness if the case goes to trial? And now according to one msm report the maternal grandmother declined to speak to the media. Has LE told her something?

Argh!
North Las Vegas police arrest father of missing 3-year-old girl
Father charged in connection with missing 3-year-old North Las Vegas girl

More...
The child's mother is not a suspect in the case and is talking with police.

"Right now, we don't have Zaela so we don't have the full story," Leavitt said.

Investigators believe Zaela may be with her father's friend or associate. They want that person to come forward, saying they are not in trouble.
NLV Police hopeful missing toddler is alive

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael
Back