NY - 10 dead, 3 critical after mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, 14 May 2022 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

sds71

Reaction score

The gunman entered the supermarket with a rifle and opened fire, one of the officials said. Investigators believe the man may have been livestreaming the shooting and were looking into whether he had posted a manifesto online, the official said.

The official cautioned the investigation was in its preliminary stages and that authorities hadn’t yet discerned a clear motive, but were investigating whether the shooting was racially motivated.

The supermarket is in a predominately Black neighborhood, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) north of downtown Buffalo. The surrounding area is primarily residential, with a Family Dollar store and fire station near the store.

More at link

So sad. This is not the WNY I grew up in.

There is no understanding this. What is wrong with people.

Briefing stated that 18 year old WM was not from the area of the shooting and had white extremist beliefs. It was also reported that 10 people are now dead. I believe 4 of the dead were employees, including a security guard (and retired and beloved police officer) who exchanged fire with the shooter. The shooter was wearing protective gear.

live streamed shootings on twitch

@eileenwkbw

Payton Gendron, 18, of Conklin, was arraigned this evening.
Suspect now before judge “I understand my charges”. Public defender put in not guilty plea.
Suspect to return to court May 19 for felony hearing

@shomaristone

The suspect apparently had the N-word written or etched on one of the weapons, law enforcement sources said

Attachments

• 27B82E9C-B090-4A4B-B941-7EAE9DAFDA58.jpeg
    27B82E9C-B090-4A4B-B941-7EAE9DAFDA58.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
This is so deeply saddening and shocking.

It's so sad and tragic to think of all of the people massacred on a regular Saturday at the grocery store.

It's almost unbearable to even process.

My heart goes out to the loved ones of those whose lives were torn from them in this hateful, evil act.

This is an incredibly disturbing and violent crime that has been committed. I am very upset that he had a manifesto and he was still not reported. Anyone who sees anything like that on the internet should immediately report it. see something, say something. I hope the victims families get justice and this man never faces the public again. He is very troubled and should never be out of custody. I am continuing to watch the news as they are doing their press briefings.

Excerpt:

Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn said investigators have collected evidence showing "racial animosity" was behind the attack. Erie County Sheriff John Garcia referred to the gunman and his crime as "pure evil."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back