GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The second device was contained within a pressure cooker and had wires attached to a mobile phone. If confirmed that the second device is connected to the first bomb, it should provide valuable forensic evidence, as the device did not detonate and has now been removed for detailed analysis. As well as examining it for fingerprints and other DNA evidence, investigators might also be able to trace the pressure cooker back to the store it was bought from.

A second confirmed device, just a short distance from the first, would also point to a more co-ordinated style of attack and raise concerns that other devices might still be out there.

Police are examining CCTV and other footage from around the scene of the bomb blast. One particular sequence of video shows a person at the spot where the bomb detonated, just a short time before the explosion.

http://www.heart.co.uk/news/uk-worl...e-there-for-investigator/#i4cDGhkYPySozfDt.99

The device, found on West 27th Street, was inside a plastic bag. There was also a piece of paper with writing that was either found inside the bag or nearby.

The pressure cooker apparently resembled the devices that exploded in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...res_29_in_manhattan_neighborhood_chelsea.html

From the caps, this is the first instance was able to get of the figure approaching the pole, working on more, but I didn't catch everything with the caps. Trying more...

Screenshot 2016-09-18 at 8.53.54 AM.jpg

Before pole 1.png

Screenshot 2016-09-18 at 9.13.08 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-18 at 9.17.23 AM.jpg looks bent with leg out

by the pole no bending.png looks upright

I only saw the video that one time while I capped it. The thing that stood out was this figure by the pole did not walk the complete length of the car parked there. He just seems to appear from one cap to the next, so maybe from the alley. I don't know. And another figure appears the same way, but very quickly from the shadows and runs, that's what I've circled. But with my record it call be an illusion.

Prior
3cf987b62811839d614efdbe9c5900e0.jpg

right after.

f44e08003098f12a40f01d8ad8e72666.jpg

The second device was contained within a pressure cooker and had wires attached to a mobile phone. If confirmed that the second device is connected to the first bomb, it should provide valuable forensic evidence, as the device did not detonate and has now been removed for detailed analysis. As well as examining it for fingerprints and other DNA evidence, investigators might also be able to trace the pressure cooker back to the store it was bought from.

A second confirmed device, just a short distance from the first, would also point to a more co-ordinated style of attack and raise concerns that other devices might still be out there.

Police are examining CCTV and other footage from around the scene of the bomb blast. One particular sequence of video shows a person at the spot where the bomb detonated, just a short time before the explosion.

http://www.heart.co.uk/news/uk-worl...e-there-for-investigator/#i4cDGhkYPySozfDt.99

The device, found on West 27th Street, was inside a plastic bag. There was also a piece of paper with writing that was either found inside the bag or nearby.

The pressure cooker apparently resembled the devices that exploded in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...res_29_in_manhattan_neighborhood_chelsea.html

there was report that first bomb was in a tool box placed aside the dumpster..

Am waiting for the note(there was a note on the pressure cooker!) to say I pledge my support to Abduala

And the media will take it at face value.Like people who leave explosives near dumpsters, shoot up movie theatres,lock themselves into classroo building (Virginia) and attempt to murder 100 people at a club tend to be honest and upright !

Then the media will reinforce that and it goes down as history. Despite the reality that James was not the joker, Cho was not being chased by anything, Austin does not have superpowers, and the Federal Bureu of Investigation (more qualified than the media mo!) concluded on more than one occassion that Omar was lying about having any credible ties or threatening relationship with ISIS.

Then the media further and totally ignores that he (Omar) had, on two occassions, overtly, clearly and consisly, admitted to making up stuff about his invovnement with ISIS, BUT on the call from Pulse when he makes the statement again the media "choses" to beleive him. Makes no sense!

Local in area said Nj NY 90 minute drive. If ya think about the ingediants in both NJ NY similair.

But if related why would you not just make all one or the other. One reason I think they are linked is cauue of the failure rate. If the pressure bomber has anything in it it failed like a most of the ones in NJ.

All along the pressure cooker just seemed too "hey over here is a pressure cooker in plain view with wires and scary looking tape all over it"

It has a cheesy feel to it just moo.

OR set it down , planned on blowing it up 15 seconds after he/she placed did not go off so they ran.

But the media got it wrong- again. There was the first explosion. Then the second area of interst was in a suv (nothing) and then pressure cooker ( MSNBC last night). Then it seems after I crashed they went nuts over another item ??

What also struck me was after NJ the phrasing " we have a bomber on the loose", was used, readily, and is quite chilling, while in NY the same can be said but is not being stated.

Same event/activity - status (no suspect).

THe real truth is tho IMO we do have a bomber(s) running about somewhere leaving things that go boom

Boston guys had more bombs. Why would we assume that he/she/they whatever have no additionial plans (the stance that there is no danger)

It also struck me as I wonder if this was really planned for last week, and they ran into a delay (that UPS!)

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to speak from Chelsea explosion scene at 10:15.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to speak from Chelsea explosion scene at 10:15.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh brother the higher up you go the less real info you get. At that level they are usually commericials. We do condolences, then we praise everyone say a couple of no comments and leave!

Has anyone seen any pics of sturctures - trying to get a notionof how powerful the blast was

Prior
3cf987b62811839d614efdbe9c5900e0.jpg

right after.

f44e08003098f12a40f01d8ad8e72666.jpg
Almost looks like there is a figure in the alley behind the grey car in the first picture. Could also just be the lighting or an innocent pedestrian.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are no dangers, we are bringing on 1000 extra guards!!

We will not allow them to interfere with our lives. Realtiy check:

A hopping area of the biggest city in the nation, on a Sat night , was turned off.

Dozens of people were homeless last night.

Bussinesses lost a lot a revenue.

Twenty some folks have things in their body that were not there. They are in hospitals, i pain, feeling pain, gonna be missing work. insurance will go up , will have copays.

We spent $870, ooo in overtime.

Buildings will need to be repaired at business owners expense

The biggest subway system in the US was disrupted.

Clean up crews are needed.

Folks in the area are terrorized.

There was some aviation re-routes

The nations bombers were deployed.

Business still closed at some locations.

Traffic was totally screwed up for hours and hours - disrupting thousands of peoples lives

At least twnety something people will be truamatized the rest of their lives

We will not let them alter our plans - several posters are rethinking some plans!

Common sense would indicate that there were a lot of areas of the city that were without LE coverage as a result of the need of them to be there

The only thing that was not dsirupted was Andersons day off!!!!

One final thought.......................in 2015 the cost of terrorism was 52.9 billion dollars.

BUT.............

[FONT=&amp]We will not allow them to interfere with our lives.

[/FONT]
https://agenda.weforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/1511B50-economic-cost-of-terrorism-2000-2014-global-terrorism-index.png

[FONT=&amp]Some perspective

Army Corp of Enginers got 5.6 billion

Judicial 6.8 b

EPA 7 b

Commerece dept 10.6 n

Nasa 16 b

Dept of energy 27 b

homeland Sec 33 b

cival def 53 n

[/FONT]
http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/stories/13371/government-agencies-most-money#16-Other-Defense-Civil-Programs[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
We will not allow them to interfere with our lives.[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT]

I really hope they are honest and upfront with us about everything off the bat. We deserve to know the truth, what the letter said, as quickly as possible with none of this hush hush business.

Almost looks like there is a figure in the alley behind the grey car in the first picture. Could also just be the lighting or an innocent pedestrian.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't believe its an alley. 23rd street is a main street with many stores, restaurants and bars. It is a very congested area. Residential apartments on top of retail space. What looks like an alley is probably an entraceway to a building or store.

I really hope they are honest and upfront with us about everything off the bat. We deserve to know the truth, what the letter said, as quickly as possible with none of this hush hush business.

Good luck with that [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snip

Video captured before the explosion shows a man crossing “the street in the direction of where the device was found,” the same official said. But no video had yet been obtained clearly showing anyone placing the device in the spot where it detonated.
“We don’t understand the target or the significance of it,” the police official said. “It’s by a pile of dumpsters on a random sidewalk.”

http://gothamist.com/2016/09/18/chelsea_explosion_investigation_con.php#photo-1

Good luck with that [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I won't hold my breath. These are the same officials who won't call this terrorism, although it clearly is, with question only being the source. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist.

And how, if they can't say it is terrorism yet, can they say the NJ/NY bombs aren't related?

Governor Cuomo is not in la la land. He says it like it is. And sounds like he is saying terrorism. IMO

All 29 victims released from the hospital. Per governor.

(I doubt that's true)

Snip

How did the presidential candidates respond?

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton addressed the explosion on the campaign trail. Trump, speaking in Colorado Springs, said a “bomb went off” before officials released details of the incident.

“I must tell you that just before I got off the plane, a bomb went off in New York and nobody knows what’s going on,” Trump said. He continued, “But boy we are living in a time—we better get very tough, folks. We better get very, very tough. It’s a terrible thing that’s going on in our world, in our country and we are going to get tough and smart and vigilant.”

Clinton said it was important for the nation to support the first responders and the investigators trying to determine what happened, and appeared to call Trump out for speaking without official confirmation.

“I think it’s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions, because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened,” she said.

http://time.com/4498460/chelsea-explosion-new-york-city-what-to-know/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back