GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the NYPD find the blogger asap. While I doubt it is authentic (Chelsea has a large LGBT population) whooever this is needs to be found.

IDK if this bomber is authentic. I am just so troubled by the use of violence to fight hatred, oppression and so on. It doesn't work. It has the reverse effect. Now that this nutcase has connected this bombing to the LGBT movement, people will remember it. Will associate it with violence. Ugh.
I am part of the LGTB community. This is horrible if true. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am part of the LGTB community. This is horrible if true. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It really is. The LGBT community has fought so hard for their rights to live happily and peacefully. Has made such strides all over the world. It is awful for someone to jeopardize all of that.

Full manifesto

Taking a human life

I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives.

However, what I do know is that If I don’t do what needs to be done nobody will pay attention. LGBTQ+ people are much more likely to commit suicide than straight cisgendered people.

It seems that nobody cares, however what if people from the LGBTQ+ community started lashing out in response to the violence and oppression we face with violence and possibly oppression?

I’m sure that would give people a reason to not stand by while so many people are being oppressed. I suppose I’m just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference. I’ll keep you all posted.

Manufacturing Test Explosives

Hi. You probably have all seen the news by now, the explosives detonated in New York City, that was me. Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time.

I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society.

It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill, sinners, attention seekers, and just plain weirdos in general. I am not going to stand by while under classed and underprivileged people are oppressed.
I am not going to stand by while there is inequality in my country such as the racism being seen in white police officers all over the country.

I am not going to live in a country where it is OK to have a misogynist, xenophobic, racist Islamophobic, republican candidate running for President of The United States!

That’s implying that republicans in general should even be taken seriously as they are all cisgendered privileged white people.
This is not the end, this is just the beginning. I will be remembered. I will make a difference. I will eliminate my targets before it is too late.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-revenge-LGBTQ-oppression.html#ixzz4KdQNEVpn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone think the homemade device found the day before the 4th of July could be related?

Full manifesto

Taking a human life

I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives.

However, what I do know is that If I don’t do what needs to be done nobody will pay attention. LGBTQ+ people are much more likely to commit suicide than straight cisgendered people.

It seems that nobody cares, however what if people from the LGBTQ+ community started lashing out in response to the violence and oppression we face with violence and possibly oppression?

I’m sure that would give people a reason to not stand by while so many people are being oppressed. I suppose I’m just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference. I’ll keep you all posted.

Manufacturing Test Explosives

Hi. You probably have all seen the news by now, the explosives detonated in New York City, that was me. Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time.

I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society.

It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill, sinners, attention seekers, and just plain weirdos in general. I am not going to stand by while under classed and underprivileged people are oppressed.
I am not going to stand by while there is inequality in my country such as the racism being seen in white police officers all over the country.

I am not going to live in a country where it is OK to have a misogynist, xenophobic, racist Islamophobic, republican candidate running for President of The United States!

That’s implying that republicans in general should even be taken seriously as they are all cisgendered privileged white people.
This is not the end, this is just the beginning. I will be remembered. I will make a difference. I will eliminate my targets before it is too late.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-revenge-LGBTQ-oppression.html#ixzz4KdQNEVpn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ugh. Sounds like someone who takes issue with "SJWs" and BLM and is trying to attribute this action to these groups. Their language is very basic and not the sort that actual activists use. It's not even "Poe's Law at work," it's just a salty someone who's not intelligent enough to sound convincing. Visit the subreddit "tumblrinaction" to see examples of lazy parodies like this. They may as well have signed it "death to cis scum" or something to REALLY prove their allegiance.

Fox News is reporting that a law enforcement source is saying the New York and New Jersey explosive devices ARE from same person.

Fox News ‏@FoxNews
News Alert: Law enforcement source says NY and NJ explosive devices from "same person."

Watching FOX News--they just reported that a LE source says the devices in NY and NJ were made by the SAME PERSON.

Source not identified.

I hope the NYPD find the blogger asap. While I doubt it is authentic (Chelsea has a large LGBT population) whooever this is needs to be found.

Could be somebody pretending to be something they are not. Regardless, if they have any video they need to release ASAP.

In a mood

Everyone in political theatre " stongly condemns" this - who cares -all of us here "stongly condemns this: do something - dO I know what that means - no , I dispise that stongly condemn

what exactly is the expectation, someone is gonna get a bunch of airtime not condemning this -- bunch of hot air moo

hey I strongly condemn this who give a sh^t

Parts from an exploded improvised explosive device were found at the site of the West 23rd Street explosion Saturday night, city and federal officials said.

Police Commissioner James O'Neill said Sunday the bomb parts were found in the vicinity of West 23rd Street and Sixth Avenue, and a second device was being investigated by the NYPD Bomb Squad.

"We did find some components indicative of an IED," O'Neill said during a press conference at 1 Police Plaza.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...s-found-at-23rd-street-explosion-officals-say

It really is. The LGBT community has fought so hard for their rights to live happily and peacefully. Has made such strides all over the world. It is awful for someone to jeopardize all of that.
I think we've seen this in Civil Rights movements that turn violent. The violent individuals in LGBTQ+, Black, Muslim communities, etc., place a bad name on the entire movement, for people who are looking for reasons not to be supportive. I feel like many people understand that every "group" has violent "bad apples," and don't judge the movements in general. Sadly there are very many who also just focus on the violent ones, rather than looking at the bigger picture. The violence isn't productive for anyone. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I always have tons of windows open- and i dont like remeber where I am so no link but compelling information

Officials familiar with the investigation tell NBC News that all devices had old, flip-style cell phone as possible detonators, raising concerns that the New Jersey and Manhattan events could be linked. Those officials also say that at least one surveillance video from 27th Street in Manhattan shows a man leaving a piece of luggage on the sidewalk, and then two other men come and dump the contents of the suitcase and take the empty suitcase. The officials say police are seeking the men, who likely did not know the bag might contain a device, to confirm what they found. -

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back