GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
image1.jpg

Maybe I can post the pic of the SUV

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ople-linked-chelsea-bombing-article-1.2797378

Sorry but it tickles me that they may be caught. Idiots how can anyone living on the planet , in NY, not know that there are cameras everywhere

The angle of other guys moving in is bewildering and the duffle bag being left etc etc

another mess up

was the duffel back designner!!

Afraid there was evidence on duffle?

sSO they are standing around being filmed longer , OR was it a robbery as far the duffle bag goes ??

Is there any outlet streaming live info as it comes in??

FBI arrests five people near Verrazano Bridge in possible connection to Chelsea bombing after bomb cache find in New Jersey

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ople-linked-chelsea-bombing-article-1.2797378

Federal agents busted five people in Brooklyn in a possible connection to the Chelsea bombing after finding a bomb cache at a New Jersey train station late Sunday, law enforcement sources said.

The suspects were busted with a weapons stash inside a SUV along the Belt Parkway after authorities discovered three pipe bombs and two smaller devices at a train station in Elizabeth, the source said.

"The suspects were busted with a weapons stash inside an SUV along the Belt Parkway eastbound lanes."

Do the eastbound lanes of the parkway connect to the bridge?? I'm guessing they do.

For those who don't know, that is the bridge that connects Brooklyn with Staten Island. It is a VERY long bridge.

Eastbound means they were coming into NYC, Brooklyn, Queens or points east.

FBI arrests five people near Verrazano Bridge in possible connection to Chelsea bombing after bomb cache find in New Jersey

Federal agents busted five people in Brooklyn in a possible connection to the Chelsea bombing after finding a bomb cache at a New Jersey train station late Sunday, law enforcement sources said.

The suspects were busted with a weapons stash inside a SUV along the Belt Parkway after authorities discovered three pipe bombs and two smaller devices at a train station in Elizabeth, the source said.

"Meanwhile, authorities discovered three pipe bombs and two smaller devices at a train station in Elizabeth, shuttering train service along the Northeast Corridor from Newark Airport due to the police investigation."

Hi Gee and Blue

THat is interesting (the SUV) last night the second thing they investigated was in a SUV - pressure cooker was acually the third item last night MSNBC

Hey CARIIS :)

Exactly!

The SUV looks like it is full of trash to me, EWW
And I certainly can not tell if that is NJ license plates

Amazing job by the NYPD and FBI.
The Verrazano is actually a bridge that, IMO, does not have enough LE. The other tunnels and bridges have more LE presence.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,z0kqP3ZTfBCETfp7-K3-KfEbR8eLLZqqUsLTWmbtBHunSHenswVFCLW-mURskeWOx-cAc3KPwpIlx8cx97afXxA7-Dw9ZRoy55x9yS1PLJ5uRoognoPwGLBj5_BsLCDgIaC6FM4wBV_A6AGYFhDnwbgqwuTDWnKwF3dH-qESub2MZPHJtw

images

From Google Map

Wonder where the five people were located exactly? I see a road that goes along side of the bridge, guess if you wanted to hide, anything is possible.

jmo

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,z0kqP3ZTfBCETfp7-K3-KfEbR8eLLZqqUsLTWmbtBHunSHenswVFCLW-mURskeWOx-cAc3KPwpIlx8cx97afXxA7-Dw9ZRoy55x9yS1PLJ5uRoognoPwGLBj5_BsLCDgIaC6FM4wBV_A6AGYFhDnwbgqwuTDWnKwF3dH-qESub2MZPHJtw

images

From Google Map

Wonder where the five people were located exactly? I see a road that goes along side of the bridge, guess if you wanted to hide, anything is possible.

jmo

The bridge has an upper and lower roadway. Sounds like they were on the lower. Probably close to the end of bridge which will connect to Belt Pkwy.

Amazing job by the NYPD and FBI.
The Verrazano is actually a bridge that, IMO, does not have enough LE. The other tunnels and bridges have more LE presence.

Is it a toll bridge? And if so, in both directions?

just got the sky news UK alert on my phone about 5 people being taken into custody for the explosions. Wow I thought it would be a lone wolf. Thank God they have been caught and nobody died.

"Meanwhile, authorities discovered three pipe bombs and two smaller devices at a train station in Elizabeth, shuttering train service along the Northeast Corridor from Newark Airport due to the police investigation."

starting to sound like a cell???

The bridge has an upper and lower roadway. Sounds like they were on the lower. Probably close to the end of bridge which will connect to Belt Pkwy.

Another question - if they were traveling east off the bridge (not sure they were on the bridge when caught - were they?) ...would this be a logical route to Brooklyn from New Jersey? Just really curious what they were doing THERE and where they were headed.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back