GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL Cariis remember when the worst thing to discover on your doorstep was a lit bag of poop? Now, it's a freaking terrorist!!!! JMO

Free beer for the Tavern guy! JMO

He might have tried to appear to be a vagrant off the street, but he certainly didn't miss any "meats and taters"!! 😳

I just hope he will talk the AH he is and his terrorist buddies

jmo 🐮

A father and son live at the Elizabeth home above a chicken restaurant.

Locals said the duo owned the restaurant, and described the father and son as very friendly.

Officials have not commented on if Rahami is connected to the Elizabeth raid, and when shown his picture, three locals who frequent the restaurant said they did not recognize the wanted man.

http://pix11.com/2016/09/19/police-release-photo-id-of-man-wanted-in-connection-to-chelsea-bombing/

I don't think these three regulars at the restaurant were telling the truth. Makes me wonder if this place had a lot of like minded customers.

EDITED to add:

Mr. Rahami wore Western clothing, hung out on the sidewalk with friends and often slipped his regular customers free food. “He’s a very friendly guy; he gave me free chicken. He was always the most friendly man you ever met.”

The family lived in an apartment above the restaurant and that Mr. Rahami had been taking over more responsibility at the restaurant. “Lately, it was just the son, I haven’t seen the father in a while,” he said.

Another neighbor, Joshua, 24, was also struck by the familial insularity inside the chicken restaurant he referred to as “the shack.” “The dad and him would always be together at the shack, just them two, family business,” he said. “They never hired people, it was just the father and the son all the time.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/ny...an-rahami.html

So given this info, how could those three regulars not recognize him?

The ironic thing is the name of the families business...American Fried Chicken....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Linden police said they found Rahami after officers responded to a call of a man sleeping in a hallway of a local business. When a responding officer approached the man, the man raised his head and that’s when the officer recognized him as Rahami.

The suspect pulled out a gun and fired at the officer and striking him in the abdomen. The gentlemen got up and started walking down the street in a westerly direction. I’m told that he was randomly discharging his handgun and one of the officers was able to get close enough to him and return fire.

Rahami was taken to University Hospital in Newark.

http://gothamist.com/2016/09/19/ahmad_khan_rahami.php#photo-1

Rahami was taken into custody in Linden, New Jersey, about 4 miles south of Elizabeth.

That’s about a 12-minute drive. Perhaps Rahami didn’t hear about his status this morning as a person of interest, but if he did, four miles and 12 minutes is a very short distance for being “on the run” for the last five hours or so.

That lack of distance is curious. Did he have support in Linden, and then get flushed out? Law enforcement sources told Reuters earlier that they believe more people were involved in this plot.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/19/bombing-suspect-ahmad-rahami-captured/

Rahami was taken into custody in Linden, New Jersey, about 4 miles south of Elizabeth.

That’s about a 12-minute drive. Perhaps Rahami didn’t hear about his status this morning as a person of interest, but if he did, four miles and 12 minutes is a very short distance for being “on the run” for the last five hours or so.

That lack of distance is curious. Did he have support in Linden, and then get flushed out? Law enforcement sources told Reuters earlier that they believe more people were involved in this plot.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/19/bombing-suspect-ahmad-rahami-captured/

He may have been traveling on foot, walked the distance and took to the hallway to rest for a bit.

His family opened First American Fried Chicken in 2002.

"They never seemed out of the ordinary, they just Americanised. You would've never knew anything," said a resident of the area.

"When he first opened it was always the father in there, 24 hours a day, and he sort of drifted out, and all I've seen in there lately was his son. The one in the picture."

"I come in here about once every week or two, just to get something to eat. He's always in there, he's a very friendly guy, that's what's so scary. It's hard when it's home."

Another nearby resident:

"They just seemed like regular people - I went to school with one of the kids that lived in there. I was friends with him, it was cool. It's not like I expected anything - I'm pretty sure it's not the whole family."

Another resident:

"He would never talk to you. He would just take your order. I don't know why, but I got a sense that he hated America. There was something weird about him. I never see him with friends. He was always very serious, no girlfriend, no nothing."

__

Rahami was not on any terrorist watchlists. A family acquaintance said he travelled back to Afghanistan several years ago.

___

Elizabeth Mayor said some of Ramani's brothers also worked at the restaurant. Rahami's father and two brothers had previously sued the city after it passed an ordinance requiring the restaurant to close early because of complaints from neighbours about it being a late-night nuisance.

http://news.sky.com/story/who-is-ny-and-nj-bombings-suspect-ahmad-khan-rahami-10585218

He may have been traveling on foot, walked the distance and took to the hallway to rest for a bit.

He could have taken a train from Elizabeth to Linden? I'm not sure how far the station is in Linden to where he was found.

Presser on now. Suspect in surgery. CNN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back