GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh come on -- give him a sirlion!!

I wanna run out for a minute, but "scared" (not for me ) that he is def not alone... and am kinda like hold on to make sure nothing else blows up somewhere else

I dont feel like it is over -- its great work --- but there is a but.............................moo

Go out. You will be fine!!

Lets add a 27th st thief to the list. Someone decided to leave the bomb and take the bag. This is when the pressure cooker was spotted. LOL

chicken and dumplings for the pressure cooker lady......

I'm in awe. Kudos to all LE involved and diligent folk.

An amateur. THANK GOD!!!

Your being too kind mom! MOron!!!

Def dont think he was the brains of the gang!

Apparently does know NY has kinda a lot of cameras

Does not look like while he was crusing all over Chelsea that he felt he ought TRY to possibly disguise himself while placing bombs around the city

Ok, I'm stepping out too to breathe a sigh of relief.

Please let this be over.

Has criminal history hit someone in his family per local news

findgerprints (DUH wear gloves!) found on something how they got his name

criminal history and fingerprints!!

To echo others, damn impressive work by NYPD and NJ LE, FBI, ATF and

Citizens who saw something & called in!

They've kept the city safe for 15 years now and I feel safe with our LE. Incredible

There really is something amzaing about the whole thing! Finding a terrorist napping !!!

Just bizaire

would love to see pic of where he was sleeping !!

a homeless terorist now that is a new one!!

one cop was in his car bullet through windwheild - grazed his head

I thought they got his name from 27th st cell phone info????? No criminal history that I've heard just civic squabbling

ok we may have to go back to drunk! The way it was just described like the cop kinda picked up the vagrants head to see his face!! Local news

Americas most rested terrorist!!

Tavern guy is lucky......could've wound up being a hostage. JMO

ok we may have to go back to drunk! The way it was just described like the cop kinda picked up the vagrants head to see his face!! Local news

Americas most rested terrorist!!

The owner of the tavern DID NOT know this was him. He called LE to report someone sleeping in his doorway.

I thought they got his name from 27th st cell phone info????? No criminal history that I've heard just civic squabbling

I think it was the mayor that said he had criminal hostroy (about 15 minutes ago) -- assulated a family member

it was said in the context of his fingerprints being on file and matching something on the pressure cooker

as to how they got his name so fast

Cant be sure as we all know early reports are never 100% but it was reported the Tavern was not yet open. Had the owner come to open before LE got there yes this could have had a very different outcome.

The owner of the tavern DID NOT know this was him. He called LE to report someone sleeping in his doorway.

I know amazing !!!

It was the cop that is sounded like he kinda moved his head !!!!!!!!

ahhhhh terroist on my doorstep

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld