GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Local postman witness

two pops

someone yells are you ok

another pop

then saw cops

12-15 shots

Msnbc

in front of a tavern

second time I am here he was asleep on the street?

Watching this live. Officer in his face taking pics of him. He is pissed. Turns away. Officer follows.
He was found at a vestibule of restaurant sleeping. Someone recognized him and called LE.

What link when I click pix 11 i dot get live??

Asleep in a tavern vestibule. Tavern was not open for the day. Per CNN. Also hearing conflicting reports. One Officer shot but wearing vest. Another Officer shot in hand????

three shots

found sleeping in the street ??

Linden Police responded to a call of a man sleeping in the doorway of a business when the man shot at them.

Two officers were shot, although their injuries are not serious. The man, believed to be Rahami, was shot several times and taken to the hospital.

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/ah...t-in-the-nyc-nj-bombings-in-custody/321560709

__

Two officers were hurt in the shootout, including one officer who was shot in the chest but was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Rahami was shot in the leg and taken to the hospital, the mayor said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-yor...khan-rahami-in-custody-reports-say-1.12335751

Fox News live 11:43 AM

Suspect ALIVE shot in shoulder and taken down
Already taken
Suspect had a gun walking

Officers shot but ok bullet proof vest

Clearly, more will unfold. This dude was not acting alone. IMO

The glamourous life of a terrorist. Asleep on the street! What a loser.

Well I am hoping he suffered a great deal of pain from the gunshot/s. Considering what he inflicted on others. Both physically and mentally!!! Asshat!

If he is the bombmaker, Dad surely knows it. He doesn't seem smart or stealthy though......just a loser. Must be others behind this. JMO

One Linden police officer was shot Monday morning and another suffered an injury to either his hand or head after an active shooter opened fire at vehicles passing by near the corner of 536 East Elizabeth Ave. and Roselle Street in Linden.

Homeland Security has also arrived at the scene.

A perimeter at the Linden shooting scene has been established and the bomb squad was on its way to the scene to investigate the contents of a suspicious backpack found at the site

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/rosel...hami-caught-two-linden-officers-injured-one-s

The cell phone on pressure cooker bomb on 27th st is what broke this wide open. Per CNN.

I wonder...what is the penalty for a traitor in Afghanistan? Anyone know?

Wow. I'm so impressed with how everyone came together. Professionals and citizens on the case!

Amazing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back