GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hi bravo

[h=2]attended Middlesex County College from 2010 to 2012, was criminal justice major, did not graduate NBC
[/h]

This is the first I realized the car that got pulled over with the 5 people did have weapons in that vehicle. That right there maybe a hint/sign that they knew or had knowledge of his crimes because in NYC handguns are illegal to possess for the most part. We dont know the type of weapons yet. You can own hunting rifles and hunting shotguns but not handguns in NYC.

Not sure about NJ rules which are a little more laxed so maybe NJ you could own handguns. Not sure about that. If they traveled into NYC from NJ with a handgun that should be a gun violation at minimum.

They had weapons in that car. Hmmmmmm

"The FBI took five people of interest into custody Sunday night on the Belt Parkway. Authorities said the five might be linked to the Chelsea bombing, and had weapons stashed in their SUV"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...tion-nyc-bombing-identified-article-1.2797960

article-wanted2-0919.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...tion-nyc-bombing-identified-article-1.2797960

If his gig is ISIS inspired, he probably will not kill himself, if cornered. Would want to be a freaking martyr......I hope they can nail him alive. JMO

Yeah for the thieves!!!! Cant believe I just typed that. Irony is rich :facepalm:

Yeah for the thieves!!!! Cant believe I just typed that. Irony is rich :facepalm:

The first two didn't even report the device that was in the bag (just took the bag and left), so I don't think they deserve much credit.

not on US counterterrorism databases, say 2 US officials - Reuters

[h=2]Family of man wanted in connection with NYC, NJ explosions had filed discrimination lawsuit after restaurant was targeted for late hours, noise violations, Elizabeth, NJ, mayor says - NY Times
[/h]

Thieves Helped Crack the Chelsea Bombing Case, Sources Say https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...helped-crack-chelsea-bombing-case-sources-say

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

From your link:

From there [the intact cellphone on 27th St they traced to his family], they were able to identify pictures on social media of Rahami's family and of him, and they matched one of his photos to surveillance footage captured in Manhattan.

They also found a website where Rahami allegedly posted jihadist missives, sources said.

The first two didn't even report the device that was in the bag (just took the bag and left), so I don't think they deserve much credit.

I forgot that detail. Thanks. Perhaps this will be a warning to the future would be thieves. They could have been killed.

Somewhere close there has to be a bombmaking haven......unreported, apparently. JMO

I forgot that detail. Thanks. Perhaps this will be a warning to the future would be thieves. They could have been killed.

They are very lucky they unwittingly managed to disarm the device instead of blowing themselves up. Robot in New Jersey wasn't so lucky. Robot was trying to disarm the device but blew it up instead.

I just saw this. arghhh

BreakingNewsHQ ‏@BreakingNewsHQ1 14m14 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Police in Centre City, Philadelphia are investigating a suspicious car inside a car parking lot with multiple gas can inside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back