GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe these bombings could be test runs for greater things to come. If this is a cell working in NJ and NYC they would know so many FBI agents have now been pulled in to work on these cases and the one in Minnesota too. So they may think the FBI is stretched thin at the moment.

While the FBI and other agencies have their full attention on solving these three terrorist cases which happened in less than 24 hours, and the links, if any, other terrorist cells may be plotting something much larger in a totally different part of the US to catch everyone off guard. I wouldn't be surprised if these were done as a diversionary tactic.

Imo, this is not the end of these terrorizing acts. More will come in the next three or four weeks.

It wasn't surprising to learn the terrorist in Minnesota was a Somalian. The FBI has already arrested 9 Somalians from Minnesota who were planning out terrorist attacks against the United States. The FBI say this is the main state where ISIS recruits its terrorists due to the largest population of Somalians living there. They will lay low for many years. One had lived in the states for 20 years. That is how they blend in. I believe the Minnesota terrorist had lived here for 15 years.

IMO

Is this a common event in terms of the subway
I drive into the city, my company pays for parking so I take advantage. There is never traffic like this in the tunnel. Armed officers and dogs at beginning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Also kinda seems like , just human behavior, they are getting frusrated and angry in that they have not killed anyone yet- so who knows what they would try to meet their wants

CNN there is so much info we are not being told , we are dealing with top secret info, intel etc etc

Has anyone ever heard of the terminalogy "extreme alert" before - thats intense wording

The only good news in this whole craziness is these insane attempted murderers are stupid and dont know how to make bombs good enough to go off every single time.

If each one had gone off it would have been worse than it already is.

When looking at pictures of the device with the duct tape and cell phone looking thing hanging off the device with wires hanging off of it it kind of gives the picture of an idiot that should just off himself if he is that nuts that he wants to injure or maim innocent people.

Taking a step back from this and thinking what backwards low lifes they must be to know they could kill anyone from any religion including their own and any age including children. Their own relatives could walk up to the device and get killed for all they know. It takes a really sick twisted freak for someone to be pursuaded to do such a thing.

Also kinda seems like , just human behavior, they are getting frusrated and angry in that they have not killed anyone yet- so who knows what they would try to meet their wants

CNN there is so much info we are not being told , we are dealing with top secret info, intel etc etc

Has anyone ever heard of the terminalogy "extreme alert" before - thats intense wording
The radio was saying the same thing regarding the extreme alert. All their phones went off and we have received wanted alerts but never extreme

Presumably they make these bombs off internet instructions. So not surprising if the bombs don't always go off.

Yes, they have used it very infrequently in NYC. My own experience has been perhaps less than a handful of times (incl this one) in nyc.

My understanding is it's not something you can subscribe to or unsubscribe from like the other nyc alerts

Update: I am at work now, I may be taking mass transit this week if it will be like this everyday!

UN is happening so there is already a police presence. This is definitely extra!!!

[FONT=&quot]Local Elizabeth mayor Christian Bollwage said it was possible whoever had left the bag had been attempting to get rid of it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It's not in a highly congested area," he told CNN.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]caller had telephoned police hours after the New York bombings to warn that there would be more attacks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m looking at the explosion down the block. There will be more,” the unidentified man said, according to police sources who spoke to The New York Post.

pressure cooker outside the Associated Blind Housing facility at 135 West 23rd Street.

IIRC Christmas lights were in the magazine Boston terrorists used

actual mileage from first NJ to Ny is 83 miles

New York device had used Tannerite, an explosive which is often used in target shooting

"No one has been charged with any crime.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rk-29-injured-in-pressure-cooker-bomb-attack/[/FONT]

Yes, they have used it very infrequently in NYC. My own experience has been perhaps less than a handful of times (incl this one) in nyc.

My understanding, is it's not something you subscribe to or unsubscribe from like the the other nyc alerts
Correct, I believe it goes to everyone in the area that is hitting off of cell towers, even tourist. Correct me if I am wrong though.

The suspect got it too if his phone is on.

I am currently stuck in the midtown tunnel. Insane traffic!!!! Not moving

I think it's the weather, or everyone is driving instead of mass transit because of the problems at the Elizabeth train station.

Took me 2 1/2 hours to drive from the Jersey shore to Newark this morning.

Keeping all of NYC and NJ in my prayers, as I sit here in my office worrying.

Just saw on TV a picture of a vehicle stopped on Verizanno bridge who they said was someone who lived at the store in NJ that is being searched. They said the pullover of the vehicle is related to the bombings.

The hatchback was open and it looked like the car was packed with all their belongings. It looked like they were moving.

No link since just on TV.

[h=1]Timeline | New York explosions, 17 September 2016[/h]
[FONT=&quot]Saturday 9:35am ET (2:35pm BST) Pipe bomb explodes near a charity race organised by the US Marines. There were no injuries, but the race was cancelled. A second device was found near the site.
[FONT=&quot]Saturday 8:30pm ET (1:30am BST Sunday) A loud explosion is heard in the Chelsea neighbourhood of Manhattan, New York.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturday 8:15pm CT (Sunday 2:15am BST) Knife-wielding assailant dressed in security guard uniform stabs 8 people in a Minnesota shopping centre.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturday 9:45pm ET (Sunday 2:45am BST) New York fire department tweets that 25 people have been injured in the New York blast, none with life-threatening injuries. The total is later upped to 29.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturday 11:30pm ET (Sunday 4:30am BST) A second device built from a pressure cooker and containing wires and a mobile phone is discovered a few blocks from the New York blast site. It is safely defused before being sent to an FBI lab for investigation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sunday 10:45am (3:45pm BST) Isil claim the perpetrator of the Minnesota stabbings, reportedly a 22-year-old Somali American, to be a "soldier of the caliphate".[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sunday 8:30pm ET (Monday 1:30am BST) Police respond to reports of a suspicious backpack with wires and pipes in a rubbish near a station in New Jersey. They discover multiple IEDs, detonating one via a bomb disposal robot.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sunday 8:45pm ET (Monday 1:45am BST) FBI agents detain five people for questioning over the New York explosion after stopping their car on a Brooklyn highway.

[FONT=&quot]N[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ew York governor Andrew Cuomo has told CBS that a possible 'foreign connection' is suspected in the New York blast

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]No electronic timing devices or mobile phones were found with them.

This still confuses me?? How would it go off? [/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rk-29-injured-in-pressure-cooker-bomb-attack/

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=timeline+of+bombs&tbs=qdr:h[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]package the men left under a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]train trestle[/FONT][FONT=&quot] could be a live bomb. He says the FBI and state police will decide how to remove the device.

Just getting caught up -- is this another one?[/FONT]

Just saw on TV a picture of a vehicle stopped on Verizanno bridge who they said was someone who lived at the store in NJ that is being searched. They said the pullover of the vehicle is related to the bombings.

The hatchback was open and it looked like the car was packed with all their belongings. It looked like they were moving.

No link since just on TV.
It was the perps family and or friends.

Was this guy known to various agencies? WTF????JMO

I think it's the weather, or everyone is driving instead of mass transit because of the problems at the Elizabeth train station.

Took me 2 1/2 hours to drive from the Jersey shore to Newark this morning.

Keeping all of NYC and NJ in my prayers, as I sit here in my office worrying.
Before I got to the Midtown Tunnel the electronic signs said to avoid Midtown area because of street closures. It's just a disaster between the bombs and the UN. A mixture of both. And yes it's raining, and we all know people can't drive lol

Correct, I believe it goes to everyone in the area that is hitting off of cell towers, even tourist. Correct me if I am wrong though.

The suspect got it too if his phone is on.

The first time I rec'd one (and again, rarely), I asked my adult children if it could be removed from cell as some of my GFs when rec'd in the middle of night, cannot get back to sleep and wanted to know if it could be removed.

But my kids said that kind of alert was now on some of the cells and could not be removed...FWIW

So, I would say, yes even tourists if have android, iphone purchased at least a few years ago...can't remember when first appeared on my cell.

At least a few years ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back