Recovered/Located NY - Ashley Dennis, 25, Albany, 25 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Ashley was last seen leaving the Hope House Women and Children's treatment center in Albany, NY. She told staff she was going back to Florida where she had previously lived in the towns of Nokomis and Venice, just south of Sarasota, and she has not been seen or heard from by anyone since that time.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34812/

To me this seems like it's unlikely to be foul play. It's more likely that she's a homeless drifter or she fell off the wagon again.

Here's the mugshot that goes along with the 2017 arrest.

Ashley Lauren Dennis was booked in*Sumter County, FL*on 3/08/2017 at 21:12 for VEH THEFT-GRAND THEFT OF MOTOR VEHICLE.
6ddb828b2b6ad5586a62078ab9b6481f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This Sumter county FL court record (case # 602017CF000277CFAXMX) shows that she was found guilty for a Felony 22-D on 07/19/2017, and was sentence to County Jail for 10 Months and restitution for $1,193.00, guess she would be release in this month unless she had secure an early release

Hi. Does anyone have an update on Ashley? I found this posting after searching for her for quite a few years.

She ought to have served her sentence now, I cannot find her arrest record after 2017, so looks like she managed to stay out of the trouble, so it is probably that she is out there, just want to be left alone

Ashley was last seen leaving the Hope House Women and Children's treatment center in Albany, NY. She told staff she was going back to Florida where she had previously lived in the towns of Nokomis and Venice, just south of Sarasota, and she has not been seen or heard from by anyone since that time.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34812/
Hello Gardener1850. Ashley is marked as located/recovered. Can you provide me with any information of where/when and if anyone has seen or spoken to her since then?

Hello Gardener1850. Ashley is marked as located/recovered. Can you provide me with any information of where/when and if anyone has seen or spoken to her since then?
Hello @gcrosby34

For a minute there when you posted your reply to @Gardner1850, my heart jumped a beat-as I thought perhaps @Gardner1850 was back posting on WS. Sadly though, I don’t think that is the case.

I haven’t seen one of her posts on WS since mid Sept 2020 near the end of the wild ride that was the Joshua Vallo and Tylee Ryan case. I very much miss her intelligent and kind posts on that thread and on many others. She was a very caring person, a great sleuth, and a great researcher. She also had a special talent to created amazingly detailed and accurate time lines for many different cases (I think if you’ll read her timeline on the Vallow case you’ll see what I mean).

@Gartner1850 was also into gardening and canning, and from what I read, she was very good at it. A very enthusiastic and cheerful person

I’ve always wondered why @Gartner1850 stopped posting.

I believe she may have lived in / near Boise ID. And if I had to guess, I’d say she was in her late fifties or early sixties back in September ‘20 (I know she mentioned having an elderly mom at around that time).I hope she wasn’t a victim of COVID. She seemed very cautious about the disease.

On the off chance that she reads this, I just wanted to tell her that she was the best, and we miss her!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back