NY NY - Audrey Herron, 32, Catskill, 29 Aug 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police searching for Samantha Humphrey pull car from Mohawk

While searching for an unrelated missing person, police found and pulled a vehicle from the Mohawk river that has been down there for "years or decades". The article makes no mention of a connection to Audrey, but the pictures look roughly like a black SUV of some kind. Maybe someone can identify the make and model based on the rear window?
Was there any followup on this? I belong to a missing persons site on FB and I came across this person. Her poor family deserves to know what happened. I live 2.5 hours north of Albany so it's close enough to be worrisome!

Was there any followup on this? I belong to a missing persons site on FB and I came across this person. Her poor family deserves to know what happened. I live 2.5 hours north of Albany so it's close enough to be worrisome!
Looks like the vehicle they pulled out in Jan 2023 wasn't related to Audrey or Samantha -

"SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Although it was not linked to the disappearance of Samantha Humphrey, the truck pulled from the Mohawk River last week has a history of its own, according to a spokesperson for Schenectady Police. Authorities say the truck was stolen 40 years ago, in the area of State Street and Robinson Street.

At this time, it is unclear who might have stolen the vehicle in 1983. It has been sent to a city garage for processing, to see if any other clues or evidence become available."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back