NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millionaire thought to have key information on Epstein scandal vanishes | Daily Mail Online
A millionaire model agency boss who is thought to have key information about the Jeffrey Epstein scandal 'has disappeared like a ghost without a trace'.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, has vanished as police seek to ask the Frenchman 'urgent' questions about the paedophile.

Investigators are making enquiries in Brazil, the US and Europe and French prosecutors are also pursuing claims relating to the financier, who died aged 66 before he could face the latest allegations.
Not at all surprised.

Disappointed, disgusted, but not surprised.

jmo

Millionaire thought to have key information on Epstein scandal vanishes | Daily Mail Online
A millionaire model agency boss who is thought to have key information about the Jeffrey Epstein scandal 'has disappeared like a ghost without a trace'.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, has vanished as police seek to ask the Frenchman 'urgent' questions about the paedophile.

Investigators are making enquiries in Brazil, the US and Europe and French prosecutors are also pursuing claims relating to the financier, who died aged 66 before he could face the latest allegations.

One wonders if he disappeared voluntarily (in hiding or suicide) or “was disappeared” by those who have a lot to fear from his “key information.” I’m not usually into conspiracy theories, but this case is one that certainly lends itself to it.

Lisa was 17 when a fellow dancer approached her after a ballet class in 2002 and asked if she wanted to give private exercise classes to a wealthy man named Jeffrey Epstein.

Another dancer, Priscilla, received a similar pitch in 2006 from a woman, this time to give Epstein a massage.

The same year, a third dancer, Marlo Fisken, was asked if she would become his personal trainer.

At the time, Epstein was exploiting dozens of girls he had plucked from high schools and shopping malls in Florida, luring them to his Palm Beach mansion and coercing them into giving him erotic massages through false promises, cash payments and threats, according to court records.

But in New York City, Epstein had a different hunting ground: dance studios.
Court filings: Jeffrey Epstein used NYC dance studios as hunting grounds for victims

• Maxwell's family would turn her in to the FBI if they knew where she was hiding out, Sydney Proctor, Maxwell's sister Christine's former nanny, claims
  • The 53-year-old from Piedmont, California said the Maxwell family had no reason to be on Ghislaine's side, having been largely estranged from her for many years
  • Proctor told DailyMail.com: '[Maxwell] distanced herself from her family until 2010 – they didn't even spend any time together until after Epstein'
  • She also insisted Christine, who was pictured near Maxwell's Massachusetts bolthole, had not been helping Ghislaine and was there to celebrate her birthday
  • Proctor said there should be a reward put out to find Ghislaine, saying the British socialite was bound to have disgruntled help who would happily turn her in
  • She said: 'There's some maid she's pissed off somewhere who will know where she is. She's not a big fan of the help'
  • Intervention will inevitably add to mystery over Ghislaine, who was last seen in Los Angeles in a photograph DailyMail.com revealed was taken by her friend
Former nanny for Ghislaine Maxwell's sister says family would turn her in if they knew where she was | Daily Mail Online

Mystery over when Prince Andrew first met Jeffery Epstein as flight logs detail close friendship

Mystery over when Prince Andrew first met Jeffery Epstein as flight logs detail close friendship

Queen Elizabeth II's second son, 59, who enjoys the title of Duke of York, has insisted he first met Epstein, who was 66, in 1999. But flight logs show that the prince's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, with whom he has remained close, and their two daughters were with Epstein in the Bahamas in April 1998.

Maxwell, 57, is said to have introduced Andrew and Epstein. The youngest daughter of British publisher and fraudster Robert Maxwell, she moved to New York after her father’s death in 1991 and became Epstein’s on-again off-again girlfriend and, eventually, his alleged right-hand woman in a scheme to exploit underage girls — and is alleged to have helped Epstein abuse Giuffre and numerous others over the years. As Epstein helped her move through the New York City social scene, she successfully insinuated herself with British royalty, and brought Epstein along for the ride.

Prince Andrew engagements in Northern Ireland cancelled in wake of Epstein scandal

Prince Andrew engagements in Northern Ireland cancelled in wake of Epstein scandal

Sky News understands that organisers withdrew their invitations, with one expressing concerns that his presence would "change the narrative" surrounding their event.

But Royal Portrush will not withdraw the invitation given he is both a member and patron of the club, and it is waiting to hear whether he will press ahead with his visit.

Sky News understands that organisers withdrew their invitations, with one expressing concerns that his presence would "change the narrative" surrounding their event.

But Royal Portrush will not withdraw the invitation given he is both a member and patron of the club, and it is waiting to hear whether he will press ahead with his visit.
Maybe this might make someone in the Royal Family wake up and take Prince Andrew off the docket

Please report my post if not allowed.

I know not to link it, but the Jessica Collins Real Epstein Victims youTube video I just saw via Twitter was unnerving. It's the perfect opportunity to spread a computer virus, but it is compelling if authentic.

A self-filmed statement by a woman alleges 17 years of tracking related to Epstein and people in US government and law enforcement, naming some names. Just marking a spot in case it completely disappears. She anticipates she well disappear.

Posted September 3, at 343 views

Judge to discuss unsealing new trove of Epstein court... | Daily Mail Online
  • A judge is expected to discuss plans for the unsealing of more court records in a civil case involving sexual abuse claims against the financier Epstein
  • A federal appeals court in New York ordered District Judge Loretta Preska to release the records after considering the privacy interests of third-parties
  • The hearing will take place in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday
  • The first release of court records- unsealed the day before Epstein's jailhouse suicide in Manhattan- contained graphic claims against Epstein and associates

Nothing released today
Tom Winter (@Tom_Winter) on Twitter

NEW: We're at least several weeks away from getting any additional unsealed documents in a case closely tied to Jeffrey Epstein, Giuffre v. Maxwell. Judge Preska trying to set an expeditious timeline for categorizing documents, hearing from the attorneys, and unsealing the docs.

Last edited:
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234695687.html
A tentative schedule has been set to to roll out potentially thousands of pages of documents that could reveal more names of people allegedly involved in the late financier [URL='https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html']Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking operation
. [/URL]
At a status conference in New York Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Loretta A. Preska set a timeline for review of more than 160 documents, which will be organized into categories and reviewed in the coming weeks.
The case involves a federal lawsuit brought in 2015 by one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Robert Giuffre, now 35. Giuffre’s lawyer, Sigrid McCawley, along with the Miami Herald and others, is seeking to unseal documents in the file that could reveal more about the role of Epstein’s former partner, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, in helping him run his operation

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234695687.html#storylink=cpy

FYI: I served as a Domestic Violence Victim Advocate while I pursued my psychology degree. I learned a lot during that time and I've taken many cont. ed. classes in women's studies/women's empowerment since then.

But I didn't need any college course to tell me that sexual exploitation of a human being is wrong. I've always known that, as any caring human being should. I think any compassionate human being is aware of that sentient fact.

Human trafficking is a major Human Rights problem in this country, and obviously worldwide.

Here's the thing: We must hold those in power accountable for the sex trafficking of human beings.

We must expose those who have been involved at every level and we must bring them to Justice.

Ghislaine Maxwell - I'm looking at you.

I agree but it looks those that hold money and power can buy judges, politicians and the law off.
But we must hold them accountable!

Don't go. Stay and fight the corruption. That's what I'm going to do no matter what it takes. This is our country too.

Well I hope G.M. is shaking in her expensive boots as we speak, you know I was thinking about the sweet little deal JE was able to buy with all his ill-gotten gains and as a result that deal was with the local good ole boys club down in Florida, once the big boys up in New York got a hold of him it's no wonder he called it quits, even though murder to me is just as good a guess as suicide. I bet she has not had a good nights sleep in a month or so. I hope the feds do not let those victims down either, they deserve all the rewards the authorities can get them, it is long overdue

She has way too much money. She'll move to another country. That's my fear.

If the Ancient Gods are real "prince" Andrew will die until the end of this year.... :cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams