NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncovering the truth of wrong doing is worth the time and money, imo.

The victims deserve it, as the does the public in general.

My opinion.

I think that we shall not know more about Epstein or his "venture". To me it is obvious that someone thoroughly enjoyed watching these videos, and that they exist, somewhere, that Epstein himself was a horrible guy, but his island was also a nice setup. Who paid him? Who helped him? One may only guess. Good that he is gone.

Maybe if this case will alter the mentality and the morals of the world, if all these stories about pedophiles/womanizers /wealthy people abusing their power and status will be lumped together, it will lead to changes? Like, no prepubescent/underage girls as models, no human trafficking in general, no use of women as gifts, no "casting couches"? Jean-Luc Brunel and others sent Epstein young girls as "gifts", and he treated his guests to these gifts, and guests probably never asked themselves about the age of these girls, just gladly used them as part of the general "ambience". And the problem is, that Epstein entertained Ph.Ds, lawyers, Fortune 500 entrepreneurs, politicians, who not, at that island. It is the culture in general. It is the parochial culture when a woman is the property. 21st century, time to change. Good that this guy is gone. He was playing with fire, anyhow.

"[A}n air traffic controller told investigators in July that she had witnessed Epstein getting off his private plane “two specific times” with girls “who appeared to be” 11 to 12 years old, according to the documents.

She noted another occasion when she saw Epstein with a different girl who looked between 16 and 18 years old.

Both sightings were sometime between June and November 2018, the filing said."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/jeffrey-epsteins-final-mugshot-revealed/

Bolded by me.

I'm curious if anyone was on the flight with him when he was arrested at the airport this summer.

jmo

Last edited:
It was a story of powerful men and huge amounts of money. But its exposure, and the resultant scandal and house-cleaning at one of the world’s most renowned academic institutions, was at least in part down to the bravery of one female whistle-blower.

‘This should not be happening’: the whistle-blower who exposed MIT’s Epstein scandal
The only conclusion I can come up with that explains all of this (from JE's friendships to his sweet legal deal in Florida to college donations, etc) is that people do not consider anything wrong with having teenage sex slaves.

The curtain has been revealed. Girls (and boys) are exploited because men (and women) think it's okay, especially if it's done in beautiful settings.

Vomit.

jmo

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) president L Rafael Reif sends letter of preliminary findings from outside investigation of Epstein investments to MIT community: Letter regarding preliminary fact-finding about MIT and Jeffrey Epstein

"First, the Goodwin Procter team has found a copy of a standard acknowledgment letter thanking Jeffrey Epstein for a gift to Seth Lloyd – as far as we know now, the first gift received at MIT after Epstein’s conviction. I apparently signed this letter on August 16, 2012, about six weeks into my presidency. Although I do not recall it, it does bear my signature.

Second, it is now clear that senior members of the administration were aware of gifts the Media Lab received between 2013 and 2017 from Jeffrey Epstein’s foundations. Goodwin Procter has found that in 2013, when members of my senior team learned that the Media Lab had received the first of the Epstein gifts, they reached out to speak with Joi Ito. He asked for permission to retain this initial gift, and members of my senior team allowed it. They knew in general terms about Epstein’s history – that he had been convicted and had served a sentence and that Joi believed that he had stopped his criminal behavior. They accepted Joi’s assessment of the situation. Of course they did not know what we all know about Epstein now.

Joi sought the gifts for general research purposes, such as supporting lab scientists and buying equipment. Because the members of my team involved believed it was important that Epstein not use gifts to MIT for publicity or to enhance his own reputation, they asked Joi to agree to make clear to Epstein that he could not put his name on them publicly. These guidelines were provided to and apparently followed by the Media Lab"

"A renowned MIT computer scientist is under fire for apparently defending Jeffrey Epstein by speculating in a series of leaked emails that one of the pedophile’s alleged victims was 'entirely willing.'

'The word assaulting presumes that he applied force or violence, in some unspecified way, but the article itself says no such thing. Only that they had sex,' famed computer scientist Richard Stallman allegedly wrote, referring to an article about Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s testimony that she was forced to have sex with MIT professor Marvin Minsky."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/14/mit-p...virginia-giuffre-was-entirely-willing-report/

Coerced, manipulated, and groomed as a teen, and this bozo says she was willing.
jmo

"A renowned MIT computer scientist is under fire for apparently defending Jeffrey Epstein by speculating in a series of leaked emails that one of the pedophile’s alleged victims was 'entirely willing.'

'The word assaulting presumes that he applied force or violence, in some unspecified way, but the article itself says no such thing. Only that they had sex,' famed computer scientist Richard Stallman allegedly wrote, referring to an article about Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s testimony that she was forced to have sex with MIT professor Marvin Minsky."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/14/mit-p...virginia-giuffre-was-entirely-willing-report/

Coerced, manipulated, and groomed as a teen, and this bozo says she was willing.
jmo

Oh, this creep has quite a few *thoughts* on pedophilia, child *advertiser censored*, and statutory rape laws, going back for years.

Really, MIT?

Renowned MIT Scientist Defends Epstein: Victims Were ‘Entirely Willing’

Oh, this creep has quite a few *thoughts* on pedophilia, child *advertiser censored*, and statutory rape laws, going back for years.

Really, MIT?

Renowned MIT Scientist Defends Epstein: Victims Were ‘Entirely Willing’

So glad you two posted this because I read this last night and feel absolutely furious - wasn’t sure where I’d post it. How has this loser not been investigated? All of the things he’s said are so incredibly worrisome re: his views and defense of Epstein. I do hope MIT is going to be cleaning house with this guy the first to get canned.

So glad you two posted this because I read this last night and feel absolutely furious - wasn’t sure where I’d post it. How has this loser not been investigated? All of the things he’s said are so incredibly worrisome re: his views and defense of Epstein. I do hope MIT is going to be cleaning house with this guy the first to get canned.

I hope so too. It appears that his computer science brilliance led MIT to look the other way.

What do you think the chances would have been that he would still be there had he espoused those exact same views except instead of talking primarily about adult men having sex with young girls, it was about adult men having sex with young boys?

Last edited:
This info might have been posted previously and I missed it. The news came out earlier this month that JE was targeting NYC dance studios for victims.

My thought is that dancers, especially ballet dancers, often maintain a lean figure even past the early teen years - they might be victims that satisfied his sexual interest in young teens but be old enough to be legal age of consent. That's not a fact, just my hunch to why he turned to dance studios after his Florida convictions. JMO

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/03/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dance-victims.html

"A woman who said she was repeatedly raped by Jeffrey Epstein desperately tried to swim through shark-infested waters to escape his clutches, according to a new report.

'I had been raped three times that day,' she told the Telegraph.

'A shark would have been my best friend at that point. I didn’t even think about it — it was just, get me away....'

The South Africa-born woman had sued the pedophile — along with his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell, who denied the claims — eventually settling with Epstein in 2018 over her accusations that he kept her as a sex slave."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/epstein-sex-slave-tried-to-swim-shark-infested-waters-to-escape/

Miami Herald investigative reporter Julie Brown is tweeting right now some interesting tweets about the case!

julie k. brown (@jkbjournalist) | Twitter

"Breaking: Federal judge rules effort to throw out non-prosecution agreement in Jeffrey Epstein's Florida case moot in wake of Epstein's death."

"The judge also ruled that neither Epstein's victims, nor their attorneys, are not entitled to any fees, arguing that despite violating their rights, Government prosecutors did not act in bad faith. Story to come."

"Judge Marra also said that Jeffrey Epstein's victims 'may take solace, however, in the fact that this litigation has brought national attention to the Crime Victims’ Rights Act and the importance of victims' in in the criminal justice process, and that the case...the rulings which were rendered during the course of this litigation likely played some role, however small it may have been, in the initiation of criminal charges against Mr. Epstein in the Southern District of New York,' Marra wrote."

Disappointed, but not surprised (as is my recurring response to many happenings in this case).

jmo

"In the late 1980s...Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin served in an official capacity for a business run by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s most infamous associates.

In official records, Mnuchin is listed as the official state point of contact for Next Management Corporation, a company formed in 1988 by modeling-industry insiders Jean-Luc Brunel and Arnaud Brunel."

Steven Mnuchin’s Mysterious Link to Creepy Epstein Model Scout\

(Keeping current politics out of the discussion, as we've being doing so well so far.)

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member