NY NY - Brooklyn Brdg, BlkFem 15-35 (30-50), UP83746, piercings, ARJK/ARIK, KYRON, & leaf tatts, Aug'21

When you search Kyron, the missing child is the overwhelming result. I was curious if it could have any pop culture reference I was not aware of--a musician, artist, that kind of thing.

Also? Can I say how frustrating/sad it is that dozens of really young women do not even have a single photo in NAMUS? Why is that??? In this era of cellphones and selfies how can so many teens be missing and not a single flipping photo to compare them/help find them? So sad. :(

Wow -- this is great, thank you so much!!

Not to worry anymore about the copyright things if you make a poster. Wonderful seeing everybody thinking and working together. Again thx to all of you. Love the new recon @victoriarobinson642 To be honest: better, because I thought the other made her "to beautiful".

I found an interesting thing about indigenous Filipinos just the other day. Maybe she is an immigrant originally from there. An example.

34004764053_cb147ec854_b.jpg

This is a very good point, the artists signature is in the corner of the sketch, would hope they would not mind me using this for doing its job, which is to identify her. I could reach out and email them possibly. I did get the poster going on a couple of missing/unidentified pages and importantly one for New York specifically, and spread it on my Instagram to my best ability. I have been thinking of her everyday, hoping we are getting closer to bringing her home!!

Forensic artist of this new sketch is an acquaintance of mine. He reached out to me as soon as he finished it for me to share it online and on my fb page for unidentified and to make it viral, which I did and it made it here too. On your poster his signature is still visible, so I personally don't think there should be any copyright issue.

Great that you have shared her case and poster on many sites and instagram too. It really helps her case.

You mention you have put her poster also on FB page of Jane Doe. Does she have FB page? Can you post a link here so we can all join or did I misunderstood?

Yes she does! The Coroners office made a mistake on her clothing, maybe she made a mistake on the height? I'm not sure, they both have such youthful faces and similar face shapes. Will examine the facial features, but also, creating a "Do you recognize me?" poster that I'm almost finished with. Just not sure what number to put, as a lot of New Yorkers don't really feel comfortable going to police. (which I don't blame them for, but I guess this is a completely different circumstance.) However, I will add the tipline because I want to get this poster out to every media I could.

How far was the fall? I would imagine her lower extremities were shattered from the fall. How accurate of a measurement can they get? I know they are professionals but there could be a mistake in her height. There are a couple of MP that I've run across that could be her but the height never matches up. A couple have already been mentioned in this thread. I'm searching all missing African American woman across the country. It's hard to find any really good matches.

How far was the fall? I would imagine her lower extremities were shattered from the fall. How accurate of a measurement can they get? I know they are professionals but there could be a mistake in her height. There are a couple of MP that I've run across that could be her but the height never matches up. A couple have already been mentioned in this thread. I'm searching all missing African American woman across the country. It's hard to find any really good matches.

The bridge is 127' from high water. This is a very great point that I did not think of -- and you're right, the height has been throwing us off since we started looking for MP. There was such little detail in her NamUs and in the news report that it is so hard to really figure anything that is accurate about her physically. Even her clothing is marked different by the OCME than the video taken of her on the bridge. :(

Forensic artist of this new sketch is an acquaintance of mine. He reached out to me as soon as he finished it for me to share it online and on my fb page for unidentified and to make it viral, which I did and it made it here too. On your poster his signature is still visible, so I personally don't think there should be any copyright issue.

Great that you have shared her case and poster on many sites and instagram too. It really helps her case.

You mention you have put her poster also on FB page of Jane Doe. Does she have FB page? Can you post a link here so we can all join or did I misunderstood?

Thank you so much for this! I was really starting to hope I didn't cross any boundaries but am glad to hear that this is okay. What I originally meant was that I shared it across many groups including pretty much any Missing/Unidentified Persons/New York page on Facebook that I knew of or found. But I do think we should make her a page! I will look into it when I am back at home.

The bridge is 127' from high water. This is a very great point that I did not think of -- and you're right, the height has been throwing us off since we started looking for MP. There was such little detail in her NamUs and in the news report that it is so hard to really figure anything that is accurate about her physically. Even her clothing is marked different by the OCME than the video taken of her on the bridge. :(

The fact that there is video and the information is still put up on the site wrong is very frustrating. They could at least take the time to fix the specifics so that we have a better chance of giving her name back to her. I feel for this girl. Life must have been really hard on her for her to make that decision.

DBM

They changed the age range to 30 - 50. The date she was found August 19, 2021. Header of this thread says differently. But also state adult, Pre-40.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

But the only girl on the rule out list Samari Hope Roman current age is 17......??!!

I'm afraid this Jane Doe is not reported missing (yet)....as a possible I looked at the longer missing kids who would have aged around 30 yrs now.

Sad about the amount of young black girls missing in the US (505 on file) at poster-results

Can't get this girl out of my head, she looks sooo familiar....can't be this Jane Doe. Have you seen this child? DeTasia McMillian

NCMC1430354c1.jpg

Sorry, edit to add.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member