Identified! NY - Brooklyn, Coney Island beach, UnkRace/Sex/Age, bound & gagged, Sep'21 - Arnold Mishiyev

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brooklyn man whose body was found bound and gagged under Coney Island boardwalk in September is identified

A bound and gagged corpse found under the Coney Island boardwalk in September has been identified as a Brooklyn man who lived about two miles from where his remains were found.

Police said Saturday the decomposed body of Arnold Mishiyev, 30, of Seagate, was hidden behind a wall under the Boardwalk near Surf Ave. and W. Fifth St. across from Asser Levy Park.
[…]
According to police, Mishiyev had been arrested a handful of time on domestic violence assault and drug charges. It was not immediately clear if his criminal past played a role in his murder.

this is also him. dang thats brutal. quick question. were all the DV complaints same victim, and does she (or he) have brothers or a father?

maybe he owed someone as well.

Hi @cvaldez1975 Maybe I have a blonde moment :), but why the question about the brothers or father? Did you find something related?
no. its just that some toxic masculinity response is to violently defend a sister or daughters "honor" and the brutal way this guy was dispatched suggested elements of torture. but then i thought who even knows if the DV was w a M or F partner, or even if its related, who knows.

no. its just that some toxic masculinity response is to violently defend a sister or daughters "honor" and the brutal way this guy was dispatched suggested elements of torture. but then i thought who even knows if the DV was w a M or F partner, or even if its related, who knows.

--OR--

His father or brother (if there is one) may have had gambling debts, drug debts, or in some other way, made some violent person mad......the possibilities are endless. Just speculation without inside information (which can often be difficult to obtain in immigrant communities, especially where organized crime has a weighty presence).

--OR--

His father or brother (if there is one) may have had gambling debts, drug debts, or in some other way, made some violent person mad......the possibilities are endless. Just speculation without inside information (which can often be difficult to obtain in immigrant communities, especially where organized crime has a weighty presence).
that is also very true.

Let's just say he was not a stellar citizen. One example:
116357397_152419476471978_2734728475600216486_n.jpg

The article villainized an innocent person who I've personally known for a long time and can vouch for.

He may have a record, but that didn't define him. I have always felt very safe with him as a female friend, and he's had many girl friends who would say the same - and personally, I don't know where these domestic charges are from. I can't imagine him having hurt any girl and my judgement here is not clouded. What I do know, without saying too much here - is that cops weren't his greatest fans and they've the power to write up whatever they want to write up.

He was a good person, and we all mourn and love him. I hope that people can read his name and treat it with respect as any foreign human to human would in a time like this. Thank you for your time, wishing you all well

The article villainized an innocent person who I've personally known for a long time and can vouch for.

He may have a record, but that didn't define him. I have always felt very safe with him as a female friend, and he's had many girl friends who would say the same - and personally, I don't know where these domestic charges are from. I can't imagine him having hurt any girl and my judgement here is not clouded. What I do know, without saying too much here - is that cops weren't his greatest fans and they've the power to write up whatever they want to write up.

He was a good person, and we all mourn and love him. I hope that people can read his name and treat it with respect as any foreign human to human would in a time like this. Thank you for your time, wishing you all well
im sorry for the loss of your friend, especially in such horrible circumstances.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back