Identified! NY - Brooklyn, WhtMale, 20-30, 6'8", 539 lbs, Sep'11 - Kenneth Ecker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've seen some concern over our fellow with the Spiderman beanie. We have temporarily moved the thread from view due to a request from family. He has been identified. The thread will return after they have some time to process the shock of his passing. :grouphug:

There is a video tribute posted on YouTube for the guy with the Spiderman beanie. I don't think the family would mind that I link to it here.

YouTube

My condolences to the Ecker family. From what I've seen, he seemed like a very nice cheerful funny young man. This unexplainable loss is truly a tragedy to his community.

May you no longer be in torment Ken.

Friends and family of Ken, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish we could have helped you bring him home sooner.

Couldn't find this thread for a couple days, drove me nuts cause I kept thinking about this young man. Condolences to his family and friends, RIP Ken

Couldn't find this thread for a couple days, drove me nuts cause I kept thinking about this young man. Condolences to his family and friends, RIP Ken

Ken's death got to me too. After learning a little bit about him, I keep pondering why this happened. And I'm also annoyed at how far off we were in our work to help identify him. Really annoyed.

BTW, I was told via PM by a friend of the family that Ken studied Greek in college, and that is where the Greek notation on his foot came from.

Ken's death really got to me too. My heart goes out to Ken's family and friends. I love this line from the memorial page. "He is remembered as being "larger than life" having a great wit and a generous heart."

My two "children" are in their early 20's, I love being around them and their friends. Ken is the kind of young adult that I would have loved to talk to. Sorry I will never get the chance.

Carl, Do you know what the Greek notation meant?

The X's on the inside of his wrists may have something to do with Odin-ism.
to hateplow alla ti na sou dwkw,,,oi antalages de to kovw na saresoun

megadeth..world needs a hero
therion...secret of the runes

Also, a "warrior" has to have tat's on both wrists in order to be accepted into Valhalla

So sad.

Rest in peace, Ken.

Wish that his tattoos were identified sooner - maybe he couldv'e gotten the help he needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back