NY NY - Brooklyn, WhtUnk UP5639, 40-50, likely assigned female at birth, beard, kneeling at park bench, Nov ‘05

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

EmiliaRT007

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) POSTMORTEM PHOTO AT LINK WARNING
This case is so odd to me. Why is no gender at birth even able to be determined despite this person being very much recognizable? Based on the probability that this individual was assigned female at birth and the prominent beard, I’m willing to guess this was a transmasculine individual or a trans man. I will use male pronouns to describe the decedent.

On November 6, 2005, an individual was found kneeling at a park bench on northeast corner of 23rd Street and Avenue P.

The decedent was white, in his 40s, and likely assigned female at birth but his gender identity is unclear. I personally think he was a transgender man based on how he looked and how he was described as most likely being assigned female at birth. He had brown 9 inch long wavy hair and brown eyes.

He was 5’5” (165 cm) and weighed 147 pounds (67 kg). He was wearing a green jacket, a brown blouse, brown sneakers, and blue jeans.

I think this was a transgender man who took testosterone, perhaps a gender variant individual who presented more masculine, or an intersex individual who may have had more prominent male characteristics but was genetically female, maybe just a woman with hirsutism? I know some women can grow full on beards, like me for example, I can grow a beard about an inch long, due to hirsutism.

Found it!

In the title it says UF5639 instead of UP5639 that’s probably why I couldn’t find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divalious1974
Back