Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several years back, I suggested that the Unidentified "Cali" might be Monica Gonzalez Castillo, a young girl age 13 -15 who went missing from Queretaro, Mexico in 1979.

I contacted the Caledonia, NY case officer and suggested that he look into it, and he did, contacting the FBI office at the US embassy in Mexico. Shortly afterward, the Mexican website with her poster on it went off the air and I have not seen it since. No further info could be found on Monica at the time.

Monica now has her own thread here on Websleuths:

Mexico - Mónica González Castillo, (13-15 years old), Querétaro, 1979

LINK:

Mexico Mexico - Mónica González Castillo, (13-15 years old), Querétaro, 1979 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I also wonder if her clothing may have been borrowed from someone (male, perp?) who was previously in the South West. Did the clothes fit her properly? Sorry if this has been previously discussed.

BBM
She was wearing a a boy's multi-plaid, button-down shirt, tan corduroy pants, blue knee socks, light blue panties; white exquisite bra; brown lace up, ripple-sole shoes and a red nylon-lined man's windbreaker with black stripes down the arms, marked with the inside label Auto Sports Products, Inc.

Has this one been mentioned? http://http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/ridinger_simone.html

i don't know if doe had a mole but i think they look a like.

She has been ruled out...

Teresa Alfonso 1961 Florida
Lisa Borden 1960 Texas
Melinda Creech 1965 Indiana
Karen Kamsch 1962 Maryland
Tina Kemp 1964 Delaware
Deborah McCall 1963 Illinois
Angela Meeker 1965 Washington
Barbara Monaco 1960 Virginia
Marcia Remick 1962 Virginia
Simone Ridinger 1960 Massachusetts
Debra Spickler 1955 Connecticut
Sarah Tokier 1960 California
Belinda VanLith 1957 Minnesota
Anna Waters 1967 California
Christina White 1967 Washington
April Zane 1960 Illinois

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6583

I think the noses look awfully alike...

Carl.

What do you think of this girl? She is from CA and they said that the UID is linked to warmer state because of tan lines and pollen??

I think the noses look awfully alike...

Carl.

What do you think of this girl? She is from CA and they said that the UID is linked to warmer state because of tan lines and pollen??

At first blush, I was saying to myself probably not because she is too old.

But they do have very similar facial characteristics.

And even more interesting: They both have common freckles in two locations - One above the tip of the nose, and one under the left eye (though Cali's might be slightly more to her left).

The trouble is that Eileen also has freckles in front of her left ear, and on her left jawline that aren't evident in Cali's postmortem photos.

At first blush, I was saying to myself probably not because she is too old.

But they do have very similar facial characteristics.

And even more interesting: They both have common freckles in two locations - One above the tip of the nose, and one under the left eye (though Cali's might be slightly more to her left).

The trouble is that Eileen also has freckles in front of her left ear, and on her left jawline that aren't evident in Cali's postmortem photos.

I did notice on Cali's postmortum in Namus it said the pictures were of very poor quality. Poor lighting or over-exposed. And there is a very large shadow near Cali's ear. I saw multiple freckles on Cali's jawline...and saw less on Eileen's picture. However, if Cali was so tan, could some of those freckles could actually blend into tannes areas...? Are there more pictures of Cali anywhere?

I have one other here that hasn't been widely circulated.

View attachment 23498

Thanks, Carl. Here is the next question. On the photo you just posted, does Cali have freckles on her shoulder. It looks like there may be 2 or so near the base corner of the photograph (near the shadows). With the picture of Eileen's side view...she has freckeles there as well. While the postioning of both girls is different, one could guess anatomically where those freckles are located...Thanks for your patience...I am learning a lot!

I know the dates & ages are seemingly off, but Eileen looks so much like Cali that I'm convinced this is her. Has anyone called this match in?

Even if you look at the two front teeth and eyebrows they look eerily similar... Great catch, hope you submit it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro