NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweat was fairly clean shaven. Autopsy says Matt in good shape. I agree about being ready for details because this does not look good for the prison and the COs.

I don't think that Sweat will do a lot of talking. He will end up dead if he is ever in any contact with others. COs will hate him. His fellow prisoners will hate him because they will never have the privileges like this again. Better dead than alive for those who are impacted by his actions.

If these were hunting cabins, why the camo clothes? Blaze orange is what is worn where I live.

Did you notice (of course , you did!) how Sweat had neatly trimmed sideburns and nice shave? What in the heck? Would that be on your mind when running for your life?

But then again, maybe they thought they could blend in if groomed?

I wonder if Sweat thought about how the LE felt when Sweat shot the LE?

Matt looks too chubby to go through a 24 inch pipe.

I suppose Sweat will be a prison hero.

Just for clarification, someone mentioned Sweat was probably not shot with hallow point bullets...all LE carry is hollow points, for their safety and others as they are designed to hit the target, and stay put inside with no exit wound and less likely to go straight through and hit someone behind the target.

I don't know what NY troopers carry but I'd guess he was hit with a .40 caliber handgun. Handguns aren't always fatal and are quite inferior to rifles, ballistics wise....especially when the target is running from afar.

The Border patrol agent on the other hand didn't mess around, Matt didn't comply, likely didn't drop the shotgun and took several rounds to the head. Regardless of what caliber Matt was done. The Feds don't play.

Will Sweat be put in solitary for at least a short time when he's returned to prison? He should be...or be forced to give details of the escape and name names to avoid it.

Note ... Just now on CNN. At 7:57...is the first time I heard them say that this address was closely related to someone else.. They went to a commercial break but they have not mentioned the name Israel Keyes... I think they just got the connection

I've b een bugging them all on twitter.. I mean look at my sig here ... I spent FOREVER putting together my map, which is still not really done... I studied IK for probably 10 months straight... which isn't long but then again... you see from thsi thread that when I do something I do the heck out of it and my IK work/stuff was no different.. I couldn't let this go! :D

The interview with Sweat's mother was sad. Sounds like he has been a handful since he was young. Obviously she knows how damaged and bad he is but her tears that he was alive and not knowing what drove him/was wrong with him was so sad to me.

Will Sweat be put in solitary for at least a short time when he's returned to prison? He should be...or be forced to give details of the escape and name names to avoid it.

Absolutely. I think he'll be in solitary for a very long time. He's in troub troubs.

I keep reading and hearing about the name Isreal Keye's....What is the connection??? Anybody who can clear that up I would truly be beholding to <Hug>

Well he was a famous serial killer who went to prison and was chillingly forthcoming about the things he told them, but infuriatingly close mouthed about what he didn't. He killed himself in jail without revealing all the locations of his buried caches of weapons and money and "kill kits" and his house (where he very well may have buried something, who knows?) was there in Constable. People who might like to read about IK, like people in jail maybe? might find out very easily that there is an artesian well on the property which always has fresh groundwater flowing upwards by itself and overflowing out of the pump thingy. I would think he'd want fresh water if nothing else, but knowing that it's a backwoods property on the border of canada where someone likek IK was able to go and not be caught all those years would probably appeal to Sweat I would think.. JMO

I keep reading and hearing about the name Isreal Keye's....What is the connection??? Anybody who can clear that up I would truly be beholding to <Hug>

AK Prolific serial killer Israel Keyes, owned 10 acres and a run down cabin in the town of Constable, New York.
IK had weapons caches or body disposal kits stashed across the country. Only two caches were located.. Some of the caches also held money, jewelry, etc. IK also robbed many banks across the nation to fund his future human hunting trips and killings.

One such disposal kit was found north of Anchorage. It included a shovel, plastic bags and bottles of Drano, which he told authorities would speed the decomposition of bodies.

Another murder kit was found in upstate New York had weapon parts, a silencer, ligatures, ammunition and garbage bags.

Just for clarification, someone mentioned Sweat was probably not shot with hallow point bullets...all LE carry is hollow points, for their safety and others as they are designed to hit the target, and stay put inside with no exit wound and less likely to go straight through and hit someone behind the target.

I don't know what NY troopers carry but I'd guess he was hit with a .40 caliber handgun. Handguns aren't always fatal and are quite inferior to rifles, ballistics wise....especially when the target is running from afar.

The Border patrol agent on the other hand didn't mess around, Matt didn't comply, likely didn't drop the shotgun and took several rounds to the head. Regardless of what caliber Matt was done. The Feds don't play.

For those that followed the Boston bomber capture in real time through WS scanner thread .. we knew immediately knew they were using rubber Bullets...they wanted the second offender ALIVE :moo:

:moo: he knows that he has very very valuable information.. He knows to ask for a lawyer.. I'm not sure we will ever know the truth. anything he tells in court could be perceived by a jury or anyone else as lying ..

I'm not sure it will be credible to anyone if indeed he does talk

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/central-ny/news/2015/06/28/pamela-sweat-interview.html

WC NEWS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Time Warner Cable News reporter Alexa Green spoke with Pamela Sweat, the mother of escaped killer David Sweat, who was shot and injured Sunday afternoon in the town of Constable, 1 1/2 miles south of the Canadian border. (VIDEO)

I feel bad for her. She is in so much pain. Sad that she doesn't have much support. Obviously she tried with him. Sounds like she held him accountable for his behavior when he was growing up.

Posted that beforeI realized that Sweat was actually wearing a Protective VEST..so actually minimized the GSW... TY for responding..I did NOT realize that until I took a better look at his pictures.....

Hummm..Ballistic Protective Vests are Not a Prisoner issued attire are they?? Ohhh Boy..If there's any ID markings in those vests that could lead to huge ramifications for whomever purchased them or had them in their possession!! Yikes!! Same for cammo- style pants which were likely issued to someone that can be located thru sales records or workplace ..

Posted that beforeI realized that Sweat was actually wearing a Protective VEST..so actually minimized the GSW... TY for responding..I did NOT realize that until I took a better look at his pictures.....

Hummm..Ballistic Protective Vests are Not a Prisoner issued attire are they?? Ohhh Boy..If there's any ID markings in those vests that could lead to huge ramifications for whomever purchased them or had them in their possession!! Yikes!! Same for cammo- style pants which were likely issued to someone that can be located thru sales records or workplace ..

How do you know that he was wearing a vest? I haven't seen that mentioned. Link, please?

Whoa! He was wearing a protective vest!!!??
I had not read this.
A bulletproof vest is not something you typically leave at your hunting cabin...
If this is true it would make sense of why he is still alive and in stable condition after 2 shots to the back.
Hope MSM reports on this soon.

CNN photo from live television capture on my tv.. Interesting as the two colorations on the pants ... One photograph seems darker the other one seems lighter..multilayered ?? uploadfromtaptalk1435538648665.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics