NY NY - Colin Gillis, 18, Tupper Lake, 11 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Occam's Razor...AT went back and told the bully that CG was walking into town, possibly to file a police report. That person caught up with Colin, killed him, and buried him.

Occam's Razor...AT went back and told the bully that CG was walking into town, possibly to file a police report. That person caught up with Colin, killed him, and buried him.

Interesting theory, plausible.

Question for everyone & anyone willing to ponder it...

To you, in Colin's missing case, what is "occam's razor"??

My opinion, I think AT had something to do with it, he placed himself with CG twice that night and was the last one to speak with him, that we know of. The thing I keep getting stuck on is why was Colin's license and a pipe were found on the road? How does that fit in here?? I just can't figure out how!

I'm interested to hear everyones theories!!

Justice for Colin!!

Could Colin have ended up in the water down in the Village of Coxsackie???

These are incomplete male remains age unknown...fwiw.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/12066

https://goo.gl/maps/ZnqKnKHRJpC2

The case detail shows a tooth was found but seemingly nothing else??? Uggh...sad....Would they have been able to match that to Colin's dental records? I'm not really sure how that works?
Good sleuthing tarabull. Not sure it would be Colin due to distance from Tupper but we have no idea where Colin ended up so....who knows.

Let's find Colin!
Justice for Colin!

The case detail shows a tooth was found but seemingly nothing else??? Uggh...sad....Would they have been able to match that to Colin's dental records? I'm not really sure how that works?
Good sleuthing tarabull. Not sure it would be Colin due to distance from Tupper but we have no idea where Colin ended up so....who knows.

Let's find Colin!
Justice for Colin!

There's DNA on file from the tooth according to namus so they must have been able to extract some. This is good news for a match in codis if the missing person has dna or a relative gave dna.

I've always thought that there are two possible theories... one is the bully finding him and the second is that a very inebriated Colin stumbled into the woods and has just not been found.

I watched The Killing Season and learned about this site. Since Saturday I have been reading non stop about missing people. Very sad how people just vanish. I've been reading about Colin non stop since yesterday. I went on the FB page and read some of the posts. I agree with majority of everyone that responded. My oldest son is 17 and I just couldn't imagine him vanishing. I truly hope this is solved sooner than later.

Missing 6 years next month.

It is waaaaaaaaaay past time for answers!

Where is Colin? Who has answers?

Justice for Colin!

It's all the info that I have read though.... someone hinted that a well connected person in town had same last name. Been looking but not finding anything yet.
My first guess would be LeBlanc, but who knows.

6 years next week.

What happened to Colin?

Justice for Colin!!

:bump:

...soon to be THAT hour.

:candle:

Where are you Colin???

6 years today.:sigh:

What happened to Colin Gillis?

Justice for Colin!

Bump for Colin!

Justice for Colin!

I can't believe there is nothing new after all this time. So sad.

Where is Colin? Please... somebody come forward (anonymously even) and tell where he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares