Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe 5 years have gone by. :notgood:

I am saddened and angry that this hasn't been solved. Come on LE, you CAN do it!!!!

I wonder if they ever served a search warrant on AT's car? Or, did they just buy his story? Ugh.

My thoughts are with Colin's family and friends.

Justice for Colin! :please:

5 years ago this morning, Colin was no where to be found.

Just poof, he was gone.

:ufo:

Never seen again.

:gaah:

I can't imagine what his family has suffered thru, from this day 5 years ago - until now.

:candle:

Ugh. How I feel for the Gillis family! I really want this case to be solved. Someone just needs to talk, or send in an anonymous tip, or something...anything...to get this ball rolling.

Rest in peace, Colin.

Always thinking of Colin.

5 long years, and counting.

Justice for Colin

Where is Colin?

Where is the justice and resolution for his family?

It has been too long.

It's been absolutely too long. I think of Colin often...I really want this one solved. He and his family deserve it.

Happy to still see you on Colin's thread, andalso!

Thanks eek!

I am always hoping for news on Colin.

I have sleuthed everything angle I can think of and I keep coming back to the same thought....in my opinion, there are a lot of people in Tupper who have a clue as to what happened that night...and even if they are talking...perhaps there is no evidence to back it up?

I have never wavered from the feeling that foul play was involved in Colin's disappearance.

I sure wish they would release the police report from that night....at this point, why not??

I am dedicated to Colin. I have been on this thread since the get-go and more then anything, I'd like to see some progress in this case.

I'll keep bumping until Colin comes home and justice is served.

I thank all of you who are here for Colin. I feel like he needs us!!

gillis_colin2.jpg

gillis_colin.jpg

gillis_colin3.jpg
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gillis_colin.html

What happened to Colin?

Left a party walking... there was a fight at the party.

He was seen walking late at night, hailing and flailing to a random driver...who went to police and reported it.

He was reportedly (supposedly) offered a ride by a 'friend' twice, and declined that ride?

License and pipe found on road and no other sign of him.

HUGE!! search operation, no sign of him.

Small town...what are the rumors?

Where does this investigation stand?

Where is Colin?

It has been a while since I read this case.

Was it the same friend, who Colin came to he party with, who offered the ride?

It has been a while since I read this case.

Was it the same friend, who Colin came to he party with, who offered the ride?

No. Same first name different last name.

AO is the person he went to the party with and AO apparently left when the fight broke out and encouraged Colin to leave but Colin stayed.

Then when Colin left the party alone and was walking on the road, AT and his cousin JA drove by and offered him a ride...which Colin declined. So AT dropped his cousin off and on the way back passed Colin again and once again stopped and offered Colin a ride, which again he declined.

At least this is how I remember it...I keep meaning to go back and re-read the thread.

Of course, we are obviously only hearing AT's and his cousins side of the story here. In my opinion, this is a suspicious story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/01/...-few-answers-in-a-mans-vanishing.html?mcubz=0

Mr. Gillis eventually left the party alone and tried contacting a friend by phone in an attempt to reach another friend who lived west of Tupper Lake, according to his parents, who reviewed phone records and listened to what they said were cogent voice mail messages from around the time he disappeared.
HTH

Very curious that you go to a party, and then don't leave with who you arrived with, especially in a wooded area, where you have long walk home. That tells me he was very drunk, or very angry. Personally, I would not stay in a setting like that, without someone "having my back."

Very curious that you go to a party, and then don't leave with who you arrived with, especially in a wooded area, where you have long walk home. That tells me he was very drunk, or very angry. Personally, I would not stay in a setting like that, without someone "having my back."

I don't doubt he was drinking, but he apparently left cogent voice mails after leaving the party, so I am not sure his level of inebriation.

As far him staying when his friend left, I had always considered (IMO) that he had stayed because he was having someone's back...but in turn he had no one there that had his, if that makes sense. I have often wondered if he was standing up for a girl? This is all just my guess/opinion.

I would sure like to know more about the details of the fight...what started it? Who was involved? Did it get physical? Was Colin eventually told to leave or did he leave on his own.

The silence in this case is deafening!

Justice for Colin!

I often think of Colin, as well as Thomas Bearson and Brandon Lawson. Will we ever have answers? (I know Thomas Bearson isn't missing, but to have not solved his murder is appalling to me)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

:bump: for Colin!!!!

Just reviewing...

Snipped...
...Mayor Maroun says he still begins every board meeting with a moment of silence for Colin's safe return and for the Gillis family.

"You read about these stories, you see that famous cold case hunter on TV, but you just don't think it's going to happen in small towns."

State police have followed up on just shy of 500 leads into the disappearance of Colin Gillis.

"We've had them come from across the country from Nevada to Mexico," says Viele.

Five years later, Patti Littlefield says this small community holds onto the memories it has of Colin, in hopes he'll one day be found.

"That's all we pray for."

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/news/five-years-later-the-disappearance-of-colin-gillis/715547276

[VIDEO at link]

:candle:

Where are YOU Colin???

Thanks eek!

I am always hoping for news on Colin.

I have sleuthed everything angle I can think of and I keep coming back to the same thought....in my opinion, there are a lot of people in Tupper who have a clue as to what happened that night...and even if they are talking...perhaps there is no evidence to back it up?

I have never wavered from the feeling that foul play was involved in Colin's disappearance.

I sure wish they would release the police report from that night....at this point, why not??

I am dedicated to Colin. I have been on this thread since the get-go and more then anything, I'd like to see some progress in this case.

I'll keep bumping until Colin comes home and justice is served.

I thank all of you who are here for Colin. I feel like he needs us!!

View attachment 115759

View attachment 115758

View attachment 115760
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gillis_colin.html

Quoting myself....

sigh....

What happened to Colin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online