NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What makes you think that?
The Media coverage in US would sketch out ANY person who would likely be holding her and usually it's easier to just sell them out of state to, Say, Mexico. However, The alternative would be she may not be with us anymore for the same reasoning, IMO. If she was sold into sex trafficking, she's being held against her will. This does not mean she doesnt see the light of day ever. It means that this person has a grip on her (Such as drugs or a threat to her family) that is too major for her to feel she can get away for help, She very well could walk the streets mid-day and nobody would notice unless they'd seen her face (Media coverage), Hence throwing her over the border or even giving her a fake Identity and shipping her off. All IMO, But definately a thought to ponder.

There is no evidence that Corinna was kidnapped by some sex trafficking ring, and there is no evidence indicating her disappearance had anything to do with she calling cop on her pimp, by the way I know as a fact another girl who worked for the same pimp once called cop on that pimp for, guess what, stealing her money, so this is not that an uncommon. The suggestion that there is a well organized, well disciplined sex trafficking ring who closely monitoring sex workers movement, and punish their bad behavior is purely fantasy.
For what happened to Corinna, my opinion was that she met a bad John, and thus met a tragic end

Hi all, I've been following this case for about a year now and for some reason, it just now occurred to me to read about it on WS. I do have a question, though. Why does it say there has been an arrest? I know that her former pimp was arrested but it had nothing to do with her disappearance and him adamantly denied knowledge of her whereabouts, right? Was there another arrest made that I'm missing?

Hi all, I've been following this case for about a year now and for some reason, it just now occurred to me to read about it on WS. I do have a question, though. Why does it say there has been an arrest? I know that her former pimp was arrested but it had nothing to do with her disappearance and him adamantly denied knowledge of her whereabouts, right? Was there another arrest made that I'm missing?
Corinna S. is still missing.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...14toF8U9CP9P04lzfOmJAEHXws-JenjFf5nN_21tuj_D0

NOV 14, 2021
How ex-cheerleader Corinna Slusser fell victim to NYC sex ring (nypost.com)
[...]

The mom got to confront her daughter’s sex trafficker in an emotional courtroom showdown at one point but was still left without answers.

“Is she dead or alive? Who is the last person he handed her off to?” a weeping Tuorto said in a heart-wrenching victim-impact statement at trafficker Ishi Woney’s 2019 sentencing.

Corinna Slusser vanished without a trace from a Queens motel where rooms are rented by the hour — and Slusser’s stricken mom, Sabina Tuorto, says she is still no closer to tracking down her child.
[...]

Woney is now behind bars, as is one of Slusser’s alleged other pimps, who was sentenced last month to two years in prison for promoting prostitution and drugs.

But neither man has been charged in connection with Slusser’s disappearance, and Tuorto is terrified her daughter’s case is a mystery that will never be solved.

[...]

“She was getting into trouble. She got fines, underage drinking. Honestly, I noticed that everything was changing with her,’’ Tuorto said. “She was kind of out of control. I didn’t know how to handle her by myself.”

Then “she packed all her clothes, and that was it. I never saw her again.”

The former high-school cheerleader had a fraught relationship with her mother, and when her plans to move in with her aunt during the winter of her senior year fell apart.
[...]

In April 2017, while still in Bloomsburg, Slusser attempted to kill herself by swallowing 50 extra-strength Tylenol tablets, loved ones said. By summer, she was drinking and using drugs frequently, had been fired from her job and was getting cash from sugar daddies she met on the Web site Seeking Arrangements, according to her friends and police.

Slusser was ripe for exploitation, experts said.

[...]

It’s unclear who Slusser followed to New York, but she quickly linked up with Manhattan pimp Yhovanny Peguero, then 32, who allegedly started selling her to sex buyers.

Then in Aug. 25, 2017, the pimp and Slusser had a falling out when Peguero allegedly stole $300 from her purse and slammed her against a wall and choked her when she confronted him about it, police sources have said.

On September 4, 2017, Corinna Slusser booked a room at a Bronx hotel known for its “substantial sex trafficking activity,” and Ishi Woney met her there at some point, court records show.
[...]

Slusser was granted a temporary restraining order against Peguero, but he appeared to continue to groom her from afar and coerce her into coming back to “work” for him, according to court records and Facebook messages from the teen’s account that were reviewed by The Post.

“I just need for you to promise me that when u make that bread u are gonna give me every dollar and u are gonna let me give u [what] u need to buy your clothes and u are gonna let me deal with the rest,’’ the pimp wrote Slusser about 10 days after he allegedly roughed her up.

[...]

But by then, Slusser had already fallen in with a new pimp — convicted sex-trafficker Ishi Woney.

[...]

On or about Sept. 20, the last day Slusser was seen, she had a falling out with Woney when one of his other sex-trafficking victims grew jealous of their relationship, according to court records.

The trafficker left Slusser at a different site, the Haven Motel in Queens, in a room paid for by another man, and claimed he didn’t know what happened to her next, according to court documents.

Woney was sentenced to 15 years behind bars on sex-trafficking raps related to Slusser in Manhattan Federal Court two years later, in November 2019. He is currently serving his sentence at a federal prison.

[...]

On the night Slusser was last seen, she was scared and alone and sought out a familiar face for help — Peguero, according to Facebook messages from her account.

Slusser texted him around 7 p.m. and told him that Woney had left her in Queens with “no money and food” and that she needed his help, the messages show.

“I’m just scared to come to you [because] of everything,” Slusser wrote to Peguero, an apparent reference to his alleged assault against her.

Peguero indicated that he would pick up Slusser — but only if she was willing to get back to “work,” the texts show.

[...]

After that night, the teen was never heard from again.

The assault charges that Peguero had faced for allegedly choking Slusser were dismissed when the teen failed to show up for a court hearing, according to Tuorto and police sources.

[...]

“Look at the Internet, I wasn’t the last person who was with her,” Peguero cryptically said during the jailhouse sit-down, refusing to elaborate.

[...]

But the investigation has never been labeled a homicide case and is still considered just a missing-person’s probe.

[...]

Slusser had been keeping in regular contact with her mom while in New York, and the day the teen went missing, she told Tuorto she was ready to come home, her mother said.

When the teen failed to follow up with her mom later that week and her phone went straight to voicemail, Tuorto reported her daughter missing.

[...]

Cohen said there is a chance the missing woman could still be under a trafficker’s thumb.

“I’ve worked with a number of victims who, while they were trafficked, their trafficker had absolute control over their ability to communicate, and isolation is an extremely effective way to maintain control over someone, ” she said.

[...]

She said she hopes that Slusser didn’t become another statistic in the cruel business.

“I would love nothing more than to be completely wrong about that theory,” Cohen said.

This poor woman. I hope LE finds her alive and helps her access all the help she needs and to start a new life where she can remain safe.
I feel for her and her family.
This isn't her fault - she was victimized - and it's just so tragic for her and the other victims out there.

Another year passes...

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

corinna_slusser.png

Corinna Slusser was last seen in the early morning hours of September 20, 2017, at the Haven Motel in Queens, New York. Two months earlier, in July, just as the 19-year-old was set to finish high school, she contacted her mother and said she had met somebody who could give her a place to stay in New York City. Corinna left for New York with just her cell phone, ID, and the clothes on her back. Her family feared she had been entered into a sex-trafficking ring against her will. In November of 2018, authorities announced the arrest of Ishi Woney, 23, for sex trafficking and other offenses involving the sexual exploitation of young women, including Corinna. A press release at the time stated “Woney compelled his victim to engage in prostitution through force and coercion, and he used both this victim and Corinna Slusser, who has been missing since September 2017, in online advertisements promoting prostitution.” On November 26, 2019, Woney was sentenced to federal prison on sex trafficking charges, according to a spokesperson with the Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney’s Office. He confirmed that Corinna’s disappearance was mentioned publicly at the court proceedings. The NYPD says they do not know Corinna’s whereabouts, and the investigation is ongoing. At the time of her disappearance, Corinna was 5’7”, 140 lbs, with blonde hair and a flower tattoo in the middle of her chest. Anyone with information regarding Corinna Slusser is asked to call or 1-800-CALL-FBI or online at tips.fbi.gov.

I think this holds the answer to who's responsible for Corinna's disappearance, jmo:
On the night Slusser was last seen, she was scared and alone and sought out a familiar face for help — Peguero, according to Facebook messages from her account.

Slusser texted him around 7 p.m. and told him that Woney had left her in Queens with “no money and food” and that she needed his help, the messages show.

“I’m just scared to come to you [because] of everything,” Slusser wrote to Peguero, an apparent reference to his alleged assault against her.

Peguero indicated that he would pick up Slusser — but only if she was willing to get back to “work,” the texts show.

Slusser fired back, “If you missed me you wouldn’t say [first] thing ‘is she gonna work for me’… You’d worry about my well being and get me without stipulation. You care about money not me.”

But after a few hours passed, Slusser appeared more desperate for Peguero’s help, and the two made plans to meet up, the texts show — although it’s not clear if they ever got together.

After that night, the teen was never heard from again.
How ex-cheerleader Corinna Slusser fell victim to NYC sex ring

I'm surprised no other comments have been made yet.
Yesterday I was checking to see if there were any new updates on the missing Corinna Facebook group.
My jaw dropped when I saw a recent post from somebody that was checking a few of Corinna's social media accounts, people are saying her profile picture on Instagram has been changed.

Also on Facebook Timeline it says she left Indiana University of Pennsylvania in December 2021.

I looked myself, and this is true.
I also looked at Corinna's likes, and whoever is operating her page liked one of the MISSING Corinna Slusser Facebook groups.

I find this all very intriguing.

Yesterday I was checking to see if there were any new updates on the missing Corinna Facebook group.
My jaw dropped when I saw a recent post from somebody that was checking a few of Corinna's social media accounts, people are saying her profile picture on Instagram has been changed.

Also on Facebook Timeline it says she left Indiana University of Pennsylvania in December 2021.

I also looked at Corinna's likes, and whoever is operating her page liked one of the MISSING Corinna Slusser Facebook groups.

Oh gosh I remembered to check on her the other day too but I am not really active on facebook so I was mostly looking for articles. That sounds strange? I wish this all ended well even though I doubt it. Who knows? Miracles happen, a man in my home country reappeared after 30 years and said he was living in Spain and even had a family there if I am not mistaken. But for a miracle to happen with Corinna's case, that would be stranger given her situation. Someone could have just hacked into her account.
edit: yeah i just checked and the new profile pic on instagram is actually an old photo so....

Hi and welcome @Jayla604. Can you please link the missing Corinna page? I don't think her Instagram picture has changed since her missing date.

Facebook "does things" by itself....Corinna never went to university, but she might have put her dreams/wishes on FB earlier on.....saying she was entering university. From the CP file...Corinna Paige Slusser – The Charley Project In 2017, Slusser dropped out of Bloomsburg Area High School one class short of graduation. There are other cases where this kind of stuff happened....If you want I can search for it....not have it on hand right now. I have lot's of FB friends saying they went to university such and such....and I know this is not true. It's throwing people off.

Do you mean on her personal FB page?

ETA = Edited to add (a few times)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome @Jayla604.

Do you mean on her personal FB page?

ETA = Edited to add (a few times)

I can answer this, yeah I checked her likes on her personal FB pages and the last liked page was the page looking for her / the missing corinna slusser page. Now my theory is that somehow someone got into her FB page (and maybe her instagram since there are people saying her instagram profile picture changed) but I don't know. There is really no reason to think it's really her because there are no new pictures, just a university update (and I figure that must be false) and the missing corinna slusser page like.

edit: so yeah i went to look around and there is a screenshot of her instagram in one of the articles about her and her profile picture definitely used to be different and was now replaced by again one of her old photos. i still think someone just broke into her instagram and is giving everyone false hope.

Last edited:
rbbm. re post refresher.
Corinna Slusser missing case: Sex trafficker gets 15 years for role (nypost
R.cb31a00fa531852230de92c36c043eab

corinna-slussser-80.jpg

March 2021
Corinna Slusser looks almost unrecognizable Instagram photo | Daily Mail Online
  • ''Corinna Slusser was reported missing in New York City in September 2017
  • Ishi Woney, 23, has been arrested for sex trafficking her and a second victim
  • Missing posters show Corinna with blond hair, blue eyes and flawless makeup
  • Newly uncovered photo shows her looking thinner with darker hair and eyes
  • Her mother Sabina Tuorto fears that now people will now be unable to recognize Corinna, which could hamper chances of finding her''
  • 7541070-6489243-A_newly_uncovered_photo_of_sex_trafficking_victim_Corinna_Slusse-a-9_1545863938779.jpg

A newly uncovered photo of sex trafficking victim Corinna Slusser (left) shows the formerly blond, blue-eyed girl looking dramatically thinner with darker hair and eyes
'Speaking from her home in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, Sabina said she fears that Corinna may have been forced into changing her appearance, and that even family members did not recognize her when they saw the photo.''

''Sabina added that she can’t help but feel disheartened at the sheer number of missing girls in New York and across the country.

‘She’s just one more drugged up lost soul,' she said. 'She's a clever girl, but she's from a small town. She doesn't have the street knowledge to survive out there.'''

''Corinna was last seen in the early morning hours of September 20 at the Haven Motel on Woodhaven Boulevard in the Rego Park section of Queens.

She had moved to New York City just weeks earlier, and it is thought that she had been staying at a seedy motel in the Bronx that is known for prostitution.''

''Her family believe that she had been groomed by pimps while living in her small hometown of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, and had been lured to New York to become a prostitute.
''Sabina said that Corinna, who would now be 20, had hoped to make a career in makeup, but that she started to grow distant from her family in the year before her disappearance.

She says she now realizes that Corinna, was speaking to ‘bad people’ on social media, who she believes later lured her to New York.''

I think her mom is the first one to notice anything off on social media....she even found her sweet child advertised as a white bunny on horrible websites. I'm convinced Corinna is still missing.... big time....poor baby girl.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back