NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
after this day I have not heard anything else on the leg

http://pix11.com/2017/11/09/human-leg-found-floating-in-the-east-river-police/

Human leg found floating in the East River:*police
November 9, 2017

EAST VILLAGE, Manhattan — A human was leg has been found floating in the East River, police said.
A call came in about 11:45 a.m. Thursday about a human leg floating near FDR Drive and East Sixth Street, police said.
When officers arrived, they found the “appendage floating against the rocks,” NYPD said.
The department’s Emergency Services Unit responded and removed the leg from the water. The body part has been handed over to the city’s medical examiner for further analysis, police said.

November 9, 2017

EAST VILLAGE, Manhattan — A human was leg has been found floating in the East River, police said.
A call came in about 11:45 a.m. Thursday about a human leg floating near FDR Drive and East Sixth Street, police said.
When officers arrived, they found the “appendage floating against the rocks,” NYPD said.
The department’s Emergency Services Unit responded and removed the leg from the water. The body part has been handed over to the city’s medical examiner for further analysis, police said.

Hm I wonder if its is Jennifer londono. Over the summer, boyfriend killed and dismembered her. Last I heard, only her torso and one leg have been found, and each were found in different bodies of water (Hudson river and red hook channel).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 9, 2017

Has it been confirmed that it is Londono?

Hopefully the police are still looking for Corrina.

GOWANUS, NY — An unidentified woman was found dead on the shoreline of the Gowanus Canal on Saturday afternoon, police said.
Officials found the fully-clothed woman on a rocky area of the shoreline near 550 Hamilton Ave. at about 2 p.m. after receiving a 911 call about the body, authorities said. EMS responded to the scene and pronounced the woman dead.
The body was badly decomposed and officials have yet to determine her identification or age, a spokesman for the NYPD said.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death, police said.
https://patch.com/new-york/gowanus/woman-found-dead-gowanus-canal-shoreline-police-say

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nus-Canal-Dec-16-2017&p=13855822#post13855822

GOWANUS, NY — An unidentified woman was found dead on the shoreline of the Gowanus Canal on Saturday afternoon, police said.
Officials found the fully-clothed woman on a rocky area of the shoreline near 550 Hamilton Ave. at about 2 p.m. after receiving a 911 call about the body, authorities said. EMS responded to the scene and pronounced the woman dead.
The body was badly decomposed and officials have yet to determine her identification or age, a spokesman for the NYPD said.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death, police said.
https://patch.com/new-york/gowanus/woman-found-dead-gowanus-canal-shoreline-police-say

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nus-Canal-Dec-16-2017&p=13855822#post13855822

It’s been just shy of a month since this body was found, surely they’ve ID’d her by now?! I can’t find anything beyond the initial report though?! Strange!

Any news about Corinna? I checked her Instagram and oh my god some of the comments were HORRIBLE.

19 yo is just a child, and it seems like she was struggling with her life. Really hoping everything turns out fine. I think there is a really good chance that Corinna is alive, but I'm still super worried about what kind of situation she might be in.

I went through her Instagram again and read some comments. Last pic she posted some people are talking that Corinna's profile pic (I think they are talking about her profile pic in instagram) has changed. Have you noticed this? I just found out about this case like yesterday so I don't know what her old profile pic was. It was changed about six weeks ago I guess.

Some people were also talking that it doesn't look like Corinna in the latest pic (taken from Bronx) and I agree, but the picture is not the greatest so I don't know, it has been taken from a weird ankle so hmm.

I don't know why this case bothers me so much.

I went through her Instagram again and read some comments. Last pic she posted some people are talking that Corinna's profile pic (I think they are talking about her profile pic in instagram) has changed. Have you noticed this? I just found out about this case like yesterday so I don't know what her old profile pic was. It was changed about six weeks ago I guess.

Some people were also talking that it doesn't look like Corinna in the latest pic (taken from Bronx) and I agree, but the picture is not the greatest so I don't know, it has been taken from a weird ankle so hmm.

I don't know why this case bothers me so much.

Here is some MSM reports about that:

Ms Slusser, an avid social media user, made a cryptic last post on Instagram on September 10.

It features a photograph of a young woman wearing a baseball cap and smoking what appears to be a joint in the middle of traffic on a busy city road.

While the picture was tagged ‘The Bronx’, some of Ms Slusser’s relatives and friends have left comments suggesting the photograph looked more like it had been taken somewhere in South America than New York.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/4bd0408746007dd14253a5a41ef4ab3f

Here is some MSM reports about that:

Ms Slusser, an avid social media user, made a cryptic last post on Instagram on September 10.

It features a photograph of a young woman wearing a baseball cap and smoking what appears to be a joint in the middle of traffic on a busy city road.

While the picture was tagged ‘The Bronx’, some of Ms Slusser’s relatives and friends have left comments suggesting the photograph looked more like it had been taken somewhere in South America than New York.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/4bd0408746007dd14253a5a41ef4ab3f

I read this article where it states people thought it may look more like South America than NYC the other day. It may just be me but to the left in the background on the street corner, it looks like the Walgreens logo. Not sure if they have Walgreens in SA? Also, the highway signs in the far distance mixed amongst the trees. There is a license plate showing in the rear view mirror which looks to be multi colored & with all the specialty plates who knows where it may be from, but there’s also a blurry license plate that you can see IS the same golden yellow color that the general NY state plate is. I personally believe this was taken somewhere in NYC, whether it was the Bronx or not, I can’t say. I’ve only been to NYC a handful of times! I’m almost positive though that LE can track where the post originated from. & often times people don’t turn off geo-tagging which enables anyone to see the actual location where the posted photo was originally taken.

You can almost make out one license plate in the top left of that picture. IMO it looks like a NY plate, very yellow. Also, having traveled a lot in Colombia, Brazil, Uruguay, and Chile, it is rare to see a US plate in SA.

I read this article where it states people thought it may look more like South America than NYC the other day. It may just be me but to the left in the background on the street corner, it looks like the Walgreens logo. Not sure if they have Walgreens in SA? Also, the highway signs in the far distance mixed amongst the trees. There is a license plate showing in the rear view mirror which looks to be multi colored & with all the specialty plates who knows where it may be from, but there’s also a blurry license plate that you can see IS the same golden yellow color that the general NY state plate is. I personally believe this was taken somewhere in NYC, whether it was the Bronx or not, I can’t say. I’ve only been to NYC a handful of times! I’m almost positive though that LE can track where the post originated from. & often times people don’t turn off geo-tagging which enables anyone to see the actual location where the posted photo was originally taken.

It seems like it is most likely NYC, so it just may just be in the Bronx. There's the green street sign that appear on some lights and a the yellow NY plate. I hope you're right about the geo-tagging.

Screenshot 2018-01-24 at 2.52.10 AM.pngScreenshot 2018-01-24 at 2.46.27 AM.png

Made an account to post this, although it is probably nothing. I grew up and still live in NYC, and have been to the Bronx many times, because I have friends there. In the last post on her Instagram, she says “cyphin’ mid day mid road.” No one in the city calls the streets roads. Then it hit me, Fordham Road is in the Bronx. It’s a popular main avenue. I’m not too familiar with Fordham Road, but I can’t think of any other ‘road’ in NYC.

Made an account to post this, although it is probably nothing. I grew up and still live in NYC, and have been to the Bronx many times, because I have friends there. In the last post on her Instagram, she says “cyphin’ mid day mid road.” No one in the city calls the streets roads. Then it hit me, Fordham Road is in the Bronx. It’s a popular main avenue. I’m not too familiar with Fordham Road, but I can’t think of any other ‘road’ in NYC.

She’s from PA though so that could be why. And welcome :)

Also, I was looking through her Twitter. She posted a screen shot of the listing of her apartment in the Bronx. It had the exact address, with the APT #. I looked up the listing on street easy, and her apt cost 1450 a month. Most apartments in NYC require that you make 40x the rent, or you have to put the lease in someone else’s name. Who signed the lease? Who was paying rent?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back