NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is, ah....I had missed the one pic towards the bottom.
However, if I were her and wanted to hide something like that, it would take me 5 minutes to remove it in photo shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but I doubt neither she nor a pimp would go through all that, especially since any potential customers would see it when they arrived. I took another look at both Corinna's pics and the ad, I can see the resemblance in some of the pics but the eyes and nose don't seem to match. But hey, if you feel strongly it might be her contact LE or send a message to the admin on the Find Corinna page.

I hope NYPD has alerted Minneapolis, MN LE to be on the look out for her. It's been well established that whatever city hosts the Superbowl becomes a haven for sex traffickers and their victims. All the pimps converge on the host city about a week before the game to take advantage of the influx of football tourists and players.

I was thinking the same thing in Philadelphia, with the Eagles in the Super Bowl, Philly would certainly be hosting private parties in the area.

Sadly (?) I don’t think that’s her, the face is similar but the nose is not the same and some of the features are just different. Also body type seems pretty different even with some advantageous photo shopping. That last photo on her IG, I really don’t think that is her. The profile isn’t the same, the cheeks seem puffier, and most importantly the hair color that shows from beneath the hat is very dark. I’m doubtful that’s her but more likely someone she was with at the time. Poor girl...gonna hunt backpage in Philly....

looking at 6 months old data.
The digital footprint has disappeared.
Any phones are turned off and new ones in use IMO.
She is 19 and any LE engagement will be to request if she is ok and then she will be right back where she was.
She could have escaped in NYC when she was first assaulted and did not accept help.
She knew where she was going when she first left home then to NYC.
She may be trapped in a life dependent on drugs, under control.
All too common IMO and a life story unfortunately that too many are experiencing, like a NCI backstory.
There are too many like this, posting each one would overwhelm the board. Sad

IMO, they should hire an organization that does sex trafficking recovery. A great one is Phantom Rescue. I learned so much about this topic by looking at this site. They work with multiple LE organizations.

https://www.phantomrescue.org

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I think they are working with that organization already

Out of respect for Corinna, it would be nice if a different picture could be used as the header for this thread on Tapatalk, instead of a close-up of her cleavage. Seems that Corinna has already been exploited enough in her young life.

I understand that Tapatalk takes the most recent phoito posted and uses it as the thread header, but still. Feels disrespectful to me. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Out of respect for Corinna, it would be nice if a different picture could be used as the header for this thread on Tapatalk, instead of a close-up of her cleavage. Seems that Corinna has already been exploited enough in her young life.

I understand that Tapatalk takes the most recent phoito posted and uses it as the thread header, but still. Feels disrespectful to me. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe this will trigger it to change?

fb5174e38f88a240a9772fba46c8224a.jpg

The area codes for numbers are in the northeast PA area, so that fits. In a reverse lookup some of the towns mentioned (Hazelton, Bloomsburg) are right along rte 80, a 1 1/2 hour straight drive to Manhattan. (upper west side). Most interestingly the date of that post is April, and the convo is dated March, 4+ months before she moved to NYC. I'm thinking that thee "other girl" was using the one number and likely contacting / recruiting.

The first few posts from that number were just Corinna....her last or second to last post was her and another girl, and it provided a second phone number. It is when I searched the second phone number that I found the other girl’s more recent ads.

The first few posts from that number were just Corinna....her last or second to last post was her and another girl, and it provided a second phone number. It is when I searched the second phone number that I found the other girl’s more recent ads.

Are any of her ads still up? Was trying to find them to get a sense what she looks like in them, vs filtered or fixed FB photos...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back