GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, if they've done this within the city, then they've done it, and worse, out on the highways where there are no cameras.

I hope all the insurance investigators in the state are checking out each and every one of these thugs to see if their names appear as "victims" in any "accident" claims, especially fake rear end collisions. (Love the names for these manoeuvers: Swoop and Squat, Drivedown, Sideswipe). Or if they were "shady helpers" at the scenes.

Undercover cop, motorcycle crew involved in beatdown of dad possibly headed to trial

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-headed-trial-article-1.1829392#ixzz34cbmjfa0

(I had to answer a question to access the link)

From the above link:

"The defendants — including city Detective Wojciech Braszczok — have so far rejected plea offers from prosecutors in the gang assault case, sources said. All but one of the defendants face up to 25 years behind bars."

I want to know why they were given plea offers from the State.

Apparently the majority of criminal cases in the USA are settled by plea bargain rather than jury. Federal cases too--94% by 2001. Maybe offers are now considered to be the usual way of doing business because the deals save overcrowded courts time and money. I think they also will be easier on the victims of the crimes.

In this case, I can see the defendants constantly accusing the beating victim of dangerous driving, dragging his name through the mud, referring to past good deeds of the cops, demanding that blame be spread because the victim can't identify every single man who beat him (they were wearing helmets), etc. Lots of time victim blaming, or claiming they were carried away by anger over the botched stop and squat that resulted in the injury to one of the other thugs.

This is just speculation on my part.

From the above link:

"The defendants — including city Detective Wojciech Braszczok — have so far rejected plea offers from prosecutors in the gang assault case, sources said. All but one of the defendants face up to 25 years behind bars."

I want to know why they were given plea offers from the State.

You and me both, friend. this is ridiculous --- they get lesser charges, then plea offers? wth.

Thank you so much for keeping this thread updated Blondie! :blowkiss:

So this jackhole was the catalyst that got this big 'ol ball of crap rolling.

14189xc.jpg

Prosecutors said Cruz, 29, deliberately slowed his motorcycle to cause Lien to rear-end him during a massive Sept. 29, 2013, ride north on the West Side Highway.

Shortly after Cruz was struck, Lien ran over Edwin Mieses Jr., one of the bikers, but was never arrested after claiming he charged through the crowd because the riders were ganging up on him.

I hope the dad gets a ton of money.
If only the guys that injured him had to pay it all off !!

We'll actually get to see Braszczok's face instead of the biker scarf mask he's been using.

I'm sure he believes he'll end up a dead man in jail when he can be identified by the guys he's sent there as a cop.

We'll actually get to see Braszczok's face instead of the biker scarf mask he's been using.

I'm sure he believes he'll end up a dead man in jail when he can be identified by the guys he's sent there as a cop.

Blerf. He looks better with a scarf over his face.

And not only was he a cop, he was an undercover cop. So he was a cop AND a snitch. You're correct, he doesn't want to spend a day behind bars LOL.

From above link:

A day before a violent attack by a motorcycle gang that left a Manhattan family man clinging to life, reputed “Biker Cop” Wojciech Braszczok sent disturbing text messages to a colleague foretelling the chaos that would soon unfold.

“Mayhem... going through red lights, tricks and s--t,” said an unidentified undercover detective, recalling the text he received on Sept. 28, 2013—one day before a group of bikers pulled Alexian Lien from his Range Rover in Washington Heights and beat him to within an inch of his life as his wife and daughter watched on.

From above link:

A day before a violent attack by a motorcycle gang that left a Manhattan family man clinging to life, reputed “Biker Cop” Wojciech Braszczok sent disturbing text messages to a colleague foretelling the chaos that would soon unfold.

“Mayhem... going through red lights, tricks and s--t,” said an unidentified undercover detective, recalling the text he received on Sept. 28, 2013—one day before a group of bikers pulled Alexian Lien from his Range Rover in Washington Heights and beat him to within an inch of his life as his wife and daughter watched on.

BBM Wow, what a total badass. Running a red light, ohhhhhh so kewl. You look so sexy with your brains splattered underneath that big rig. Rawr.

I see that Braszczok chose a bench trial. Best move he could make. A jury would convict him in no time flat. However, I doubt the judge will judge him not guilty, either. Guess he was too late and lied too much for any sort of a deal.

'We were not going to survive': Terrified wife of banker tearfully recounts being brutalized by biker gang during videotaped attack as she tried to shield her baby

Rosalyn Ng testified in Manhattan court Tuesday about September 2013 attack

Her husband, Alexian Lien, 35, was left scarred for life after brutal beating

Undercover NYPD detective Wojciech Braszczok, 34, and co-defendant Robert Sims, 36, charged with gang assault

Ng described how bikers tried to yank her out of the SUV, made threatening gestures and pounded on vehicle with knives

Woman said she initially tried to 'shoo' bikers away by throwing at them a half-eaten plum and a water bottle

Lien ran over motorcyclist Edwin Mieses, 26, leaving him paralyzed, after Ng told him, 'Just go!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-attack-tried-shield-baby.html#ixzz3afsvLaaY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back