GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Biker gang that beat dad in Washington Heights likely facing lesser charges"

"The 11 members of the biker gang that chased down Alexian Lien on the Westside Highway in September will likely face downgraded charges when they next appear in court because the victim's facial injuries are not as severe as initially feared, prosecutors said Friday."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...esser-charges-article-1.1554026#ixzz2o4pgf9Pw

The brave man who is seen in the epic photo below has been named CNN's Extraordinary Person of the Year in 2013! Dominican activist Sergio Consuegra thought nothing of his own safety as he put himself between the mob of thugs and Mr. Lien laying on the concrete. He said on the CNN special that the thugs were already trying to pull Mrs. Lien out of the SUV as she was clutching her baby when he stepped between them. I just love that guy!!

From article:
As Lien laid unconscious from the brutal beating, the image of a defiant Consuegra was captured by NY Post photo standing firm against the bikers to halt the assault.
sergio.jpg

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...Dominican-who-defied-bikers-in-brutal-beating

I'm so glad CNN is recognizing this act of bravery. Thanks for posting this SNOODS.

Me too, wendiesan, me too! I was so happy to see his bravery recognized. Could you even imagine doing what he did? Just put yourself in his place. Wow.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/18/victim-of-motorcylce-gang-beating-sues-city-over-biker-cops/

The lower Manhattan *father who was swarmed and beaten up by a raging motorcycle gang last fall plans to sue the city and two of his alleged attackers, NYPD cops Wojciech Braszczok and Matthew Rodriguez.

Alexian Lien filed the complaint on behalf of his himself, his wife, *Rosalyn Ng, and their *2-year-old daughter who were in the family’s Range Rover during the brutal confrontation on Sept. 29, 2013.

I think a lot of lawsuits are frivolous and I usually roll my eyes and stamp my foot at a lot of them, but this is one that I fully stand behind. Considering the lack of help he received after his many 911 calls and the many NY policemen that were WITNESSES to the crime and not only did nothing to help but PARTICIPATED, I say good. I hope you win a lot of money.

I was thinking the same thing about the lawsuit and unlike others I have seen I fully support this one.

What bothers me is these idiots have continued to take over the streets and LE has to get control over this.

A while back in the thread I said it was just a matter of time before a pedestrian is killed. Well, here it is:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12...destrian-killed-in-crash-on-queens-boulevard/

According to authorities, 31-year-old Darien Baker, of Yonkers, was on a 2013 Suzuki motorcycle traveling westbound on Queens Boulevard when he struck a 78-year-old female pedestrian crossing northbound at 58th Street.

Baker and the female were rushed to Elmhurst General Hospital where they were both pronounced dead.

One witness told 1010 WINS’ Gary Baumgarten that the motorcyclist was part of a large group that were popping wheelies down the road. The witness said only one person from the group stayed behind after the crash

That just sickens me. She was 78 years old!!!!! One witness says they were popping wheelies all up and down the road. This is why I say good for Mr Lien, I hope you win a lot of money! What is it going to take for them to shut down this kind of crap :scared:? Notice what the bike has printed on the side of it? It takes a lot for me say something like this, but I can't stand those losers. This case never fails to get me beyond worked up.

bike-crash.jpg

I know, it makes me think about getting my armored tank, or monster truck out and driving around the city. :angel:

I know, it makes me think about getting my armored tank, or monster truck out and driving around the city. :angel:

I'm in! Swing by and pick me up...I'll know it's you cuz you'll be the only one in an armored tank, yes?:floorlaugh: We can put Websleuths Gang on the side!

Motorcycle gang victim photos show extent of New York father’s beating

The chilling cache of images obtained Thursday by the Daily News includes close-up shots of Alexian Lien’s battered face and body and of the attack in progress. The suspects, including NYPD Detective Wojchiech Brasczok, are charged with first-degree assault and gang assault.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...eating-extent-article-1.1605435#ixzz2sdLHAEFu

It is a crime that Lien had to suffer permanent injuries for them to not reduce the charges.

glad there is no lenience for that [unusual person]

there should not be.

From the article quoted above:
But Mieses told the Today show that he never saw any intimidating actions against the driver.
He said he had climbed off his bike to check on the fellow rider who had been clipped when Lien plowed him down.

Hahahhahaha oh PU-lease. Sorry, but your story just doesn't match up with the facts. He looks so nice and innocent in the interview, but I guess anyone can clean up well. And the fact that Gloria Alred hasn't filed a lawsuit yet means she knows they have no case. Heck, Gloria Alred would sue Budweiser for making me wake up next to that awful guy the next morning that was clearly a ten when we started out.

Mieses, what about your six page rap sheet? He is classified as an "habitual traffic offender" and done time for that. He has been convicted of theft, brandishing a deadly weapon, and dealing drugs just to name a few. He has never had a driver's license, much less a motorcycle license. I'm sure your intentions that day (even though all of your other days are crime-filled) were oh so honorable, .

Go away, Mieses.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back