GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

:eek: with a side of :pullhair: Okay, I don't know a lot about facebook and at first I thought, okay, her tagging excuse, could that be true? But then reading the rest of the article and the rest of her and her husband's FB posts, ruh roh. Prime example of kids, be careful whatcha post on facebook.

"Does SUV attack victim have high-level NYPD links? Helmet cam captures officer telling motorcyclists Alexian Lien is related to police boss who has ordered crackdown on bikers"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-ordered-crackdown-bikers.html#ixzz2i3wOx4T0

From the same Daily Mail article:

"It has not been confirmed if what the trooper said is true, ..."

They left that part out of the big headline...who is surprised?
It's sounds to me like this is one more cop on the same force who needs to start putting in applications at McD's. I wonder if he, (like the biker cops who got arrested), also makes a habit of being a criminal he thinks no one is looking?

MOO

From the same Daily Mail article:

"It has not been confirmed if what the trooper said is true, ..."

They left that part out of the big headline...who is surprised?
It's sounds to me like this is one more cop on the same force who needs to start putting in applications at McD's. I wonder if he, (like the biker cops who got arrested), also makes a habit of being a criminal he thinks no one is looking?

MOO

what grabs me is not to wonder if it is true or not (SUV driver being connected) but if the undercover officer told them that true or not and it further incited the aggression and the assault against that SUV driver somebody is in big big trouble.

If anyone is interested the Geraldo show on Fox 9 central time is running segments tonight on the rounding up of more bikers involved in the Lien fiasco and also Baby Hope, the baby in the cooler. If you miss it they will rerun the episode several times tonight.

Oh give me strength Gloria Alred and her client's wife will be on the show telling how "he was just trying to help!" I'm sure he was on his way to volunteer at the soup kitchen after he slashed the Lien's tires. Insert barf smilie here please.

Another biker arrested. This one is the son of a worker in the district attorney's office.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-york-suv-biker-beatdown-biker-charged-article-1.1490406

"Douglas was among the bikers spied surrounding Lien, yanking the hopelessly outnumbered man from his Range Rover and throwing him to the pavement, the complaint said. In addition, he “kicked said driver at least one time while other individuals kicked, stomped and struck” Lien, the complaint charged."

I have a part time retired guy that works for me. He is retired NYC Con Ed.
Yesterday when he came in he said: "Hope you don't plan any trips to NYC on Sunday mornings down West Side Highway".

He went on to tell me he is familiar with this bike gang and it's been going on for a long time. He called their bikes "crotch rockets".

He said they meet at Pier 17 Fulton St. and take off from there. He has seen them driving home on Sunday mornings. Some he said have no plates on their bikes and some go 100 mph.

NYPD has done nothing about it, wonder why?
Just my :twocents:

Another biker arrested. This one is the son of a worker in the district attorney's office.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-york-suv-biker-beatdown-biker-charged-article-1.1490406

"Douglas was among the bikers spied surrounding Lien, yanking the hopelessly outnumbered man from his Range Rover and throwing him to the pavement, the complaint said. In addition, he “kicked said driver at least one time while other individuals kicked, stomped and struck” Lien, the complaint charged."

Well slap my *advertiser censored* and call me Sally. I don't think anything about this surprises me anymore.

Oh, and Gloria Allred? You just keep on doing what you do best, being an embarrassment to your profession.

wow some interesting developments in the last week while i've been away(Barbados is beautiful this time of year). with a total of 8 people charged. It really is amazing the scope of people affected by this. a good example of how ones choice of actions can have major and lasting repercussions. I feel sorry for the children of everyone involved.

wow some interesting developments in the last week while i've been away(Barbados is beautiful this time of year). with a total of 8 people charged. It really is amazing the scope of people affected by this. a good example of how ones choice of actions can have major and lasting repercussions. I feel sorry for the children of everyone involved.

Yes you've missed a lot (lucky Barbados duck). Never you fear, through it all, Gloria Allred's still a beacon of hope for the downtrodden (meaning a got run over, cuz he was acting like ). Gloria said he was just trying to help the family, but I'll bet my uterus that the Liens did not request their tires be slashed. I'm going out on a limb here and say that would be the exact opposite of what helpful would be.

At least we had the wonderful NYP detective who worked tirelessly on Baby Hope's case for decades, finally solving it! Rest In Peace, sweet one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/charged-bike-gang-beatdown-won-testify-article-1.1492399

The undercover cop who is facing gang assault charges stemming from the motorcycle-mob beatdown of a Manhattan father has had a change of heart and will not testify before a grand jury.
NYPD Detective Wojciech Braszczok, 32, had initially notified authorities that he would testify, but now won't be giving the grand jury his side of the story, his lawyer, John Arlia, told the Daily News on Monday. He had been scheduled to appear before the panel Tuesday.
Arlia said the decision was made with a mind to the highly publicized video of the Sept. 29 encounter between the group of motorcycle riders — which included Braszczok — and the father, Alexian Lien, who was beaten by the riders.
"The evidence speaks for him," Arlia said of his client.

Of course he won't. They might ask him something he doesn't want to answer.

Coward.

Of course he won't. They might ask him something he doesn't want to answer.

Coward.

Nodding head vigorously in agreement. He knows better than to :liar: under oath.

He's a big tuffie in a mob group attacking a woman and baby, but when he's all by his widdle biddle self he's a coward.:couch:

New York News
WABC-TV
Motorcycle road rage: New video emerges - Eyewitness News Exclusive
Updated at 11:29 PM today

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=9296980&vid=9297021

Oh my God! Where to begin. Let's start with the jackwad filming this horror. He circles the car like a vulture as you can hear Mrs. Lien shriek from inside the car, see her terrified as she huddles over her baby. The car with flat, slashed tires and smashed windows on all sides. Then there's the helmeted mob of thugs surrounding the car screaming at them, pulling Mr. Lien from the car. They quickly surround Mr. Lien, beating and stomping him. Then there are the other members of the mob filming the show, hovering closer to get a good shot of the beat down of Mr. Lien. See the person in the long ponytail who leans in closer to get the money shot? Is that a woman?

What wastes of DNA. I despise those losers. This just gets me so worked up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562
Back