GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And another thing I am simply amazed at. Police is getting hundreds of calls about these bikers. Yet not one police car is at sight.
What exactly are police doing here? Hiding?

The police are genrally told not to go after the bikers when they do these rallies. all they do is set up road blocks. If they try and go after them the bikes speed off, weave between cars, down the wrong side of the road, on side walks.. its unsafe and impossible to follow them. and alot stems from an incident earlier this year where an officer was in a chase with an idiot on a dirtbike. idiots friend eventually ran up and jumped on the back which slowed it down and the cop ran them over killing 1.

but i do question why they couldnt get to the victim when he called them in extreme distress.

I have been on the FDR and have had these creeps on the road with me. It is scary. They drive so recklessly, doing wheelies, cutting people off, etc . Some of the bikes are not street legal. They blatantly disobey the law and do not care.

The FDR can be a rough road to negotiate on the good day.

They intimidate and god forbid you call them out on it, they are after you.

I have been to brunch on a Sunday on second avenue and had a hundred or so of these guys ride by doing their "tricks" , trying to run pedestrians over. Never a cop to be found. I don't know why that is.

I say again, if the SUV driver was scared then he would have locked his doors. That speaks volumes that his door was unlocked before/after he ran over that man. Later a biker was able to open his door. It just was very creepy to see that suv go up so high as he drove over a person and kept going.

This video with the biker witness is MUCH clearer. Did the SUV even try to brake before he hit the bike in front of him? Doesn't look like the bike actually put on brakes to stop short in front of the SUV, but was more or less looking at the SUV because he was tail gaiting.

I dunno now....he did run over 3 of them and at that point his vehicle was NOT visibly damaged. I can understand how one would floor it if windows had been broken but errrmmm...it is hard to see but it looks like most of the bikers stopped and were still on their bikes near the SUV....doesn't seem like most had gotten off their bikes and started attacking the SUV.

Biker: The SUV driver 'was a maniac' - YouTube

The SUV's tires were supposedly slashed, but the driver was able to continue at a pretty good speed and the vehicle appeared steady to me, with no sparks or erratic movement.

New article where suv driver wife speaks.

also..Lien was with his family celebrating his second wedding anniversary...

Hope they check his blood alcohol. I think suv guy and bikers both at fault. He could have hung back away from the bikes but it seemed like he was in a hurry and hit the biker.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...=maing-grid7|maing8|dl2|sec1_lnk2&pLid=385834

Wrong, he feared for his life, and they were threatening his 2 year old daughter. Her life was in danger so he fled.

I say again, if the SUV driver was scared then he would have locked his doors. That speaks volumes that his door was unlocked before/after he ran over that man. Later a biker was able to open his door. It just was very creepy to see that suv go up so high as he drove over a person and kept going.

Once I was lost, at night, in a notoriously violent area. A group of about 15 adult men fanned out and blocked the roadway.

I continued forward, didn't slow down. I made a decision that if they didn't move, neither was I. I was running someone over. At the last possible second... two guys jumped out of the way, thumping hands on my hood, while others cursed and kicked my car and then threw a bottle at it.

I get it. When others set out to intimidate the innocent, they can not get their panties all knotted up when they're successful!

So... Make no mistake. I see nothing at all wrong with the SUV guy continuing to drive after running over that man.

Locking his door or failing to do so, means nothing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

/QUOTE]

It means nothing to me either. I'm sure he was in a state of panic which could easily make you forget to do something so seemingly simple as locking the door. As for their tires, if they have the run flat they probably could go quite a distance on them.

No reason at all to check the SUV driver for alcohol. These thugs threatened him and he responded. With my road rage I would have been way worse and no locking my door would not be on my mind at all.

New article where suv driver wife speaks.

also..Lien was with his family celebrating his second wedding anniversary...

Hope they check his blood alcohol. I think suv guy and bikers both at fault. He could have hung back away from the bikes but it seemed like he was in a hurry and hit the biker.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...=maing-grid7|maing8|dl2|sec1_lnk2&pLid=385834

These bikers were definitely not there for charity. They were there to wreak havoc.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/201...tation-with-manhattan-driver-caught-on-video/

Investigators believe bikers were in town for an event called Hollywood Stuntz, where riders drive around Manhattan performing tricks on their motorcycles, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said, adding that police had received intelligence on the group before Sunday’s confrontation.

“This is a major stunt event where motorcyclists from various locations come together,” Mr. Kelly said. “Their ultimate goal is to get into Times Square, which they did last year.”

Mr. Kelly said the event was not on anyone’s radar screen last year, but the NYPD was aware of it this year and was able to keep riders from reaching the center of Manhattan this year by monitoring rally points in the outer boroughs and setting up checkpoints at bridges and tunnels

About 15 motorcycles were confiscated and more than 60 summonses were issued to riders associated with the event, Mr. Kelly said

WE stunt ride and donate to shelters, how is that "wreaking havoc" ? we look just like they do ...... I guess im a scary too! also you are talking about bikes that are$ 20,000 plus with accessorys NO ONE wants to get hurt or have their bike torn up! the are usually an optional vehicle most of us have a car too so its not really a street level thing.

No reason at all to check the SUV driver for alcohol. These thugs threatened him and he responded. With my road rage I would have been way worse and no locking my door would not be on my mind at all.

Well celebration usually means booze, which means he was more of a and why just run over someone, I would bashed in the window if my friend was run over too! I hope they did check him!

Once I was lost, at night, in a notoriously violent area. A group of about 15 adult men fanned out and blocked the roadway.

I continued forward, didn't slow down. I made a decision that if they didn't move, neither was I. I was running someone over. At the last possible second... two guys jumped out of the way, thumping hands on my hood, while others cursed and kicked my car and then threw a bottle at it.

I get it. When others set out to intimidate the innocent, they can not get their panties all knotted up when they're successful!

So... Make no mistake. I see nothing at all wrong with the SUV guy continuing to drive after running over that man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Has nothing to do with being in a notoriously violent area, they were in the middle of NYC in daylight and didnt look like thugs to me why do you think they are thugs? because of the bikes? type of riders? why did he feel like he had to rush thru? they certianly dont look scary to me was there even a 911 call at the time he ran over him? he seems more at fault , you know those people who run over people on purpose and see them , have time to stop, but dont because "it was my turn" or the" light was for me" that is evil in my book !

Then they should have checked each and every biker as well they were reckless too.

Well celebration usually means booze, which means he was more of a and why just run over someone, I would bashed in the window if my friend was run over too! I hope they did check him!

A two year anniversary celebration with his wife and their young daughter. Sorry, doesn't sound like booze was involved to me.

What I saw in the video, the long one that was over 6 minutes, was a biker pulling in front of the SUV and then slowing down while looking behind him. Bikers on both sides of the SUV, behind the SUV and one directly in front of the SUV. So why did the biker pull in front of the SUV and slow down? Perhaps so the SUV had no choice but to stop? Perhaps so the SUV had no choice but to bump him?

When the bikers pulled the driver out of the SUV they not only beat him in front of his wife and young daughter, they also slashed his face with a knife. Then proceeded to take off so that LE wouldn't arrest them. But yes, let's call the driver of the SUV, who was put into a very difficult situation and brutally attacked, the "" and give the gang of bikers a pass. :banghead:

MOO

Look at the first photo...how they have surrounded the SUV. This is right at the point the SUV moves forward and hits them. Then look at the second photo at the damage they did to the SUV on the passengers side. It is obvious to me they were scared for their life and no doubt this played into LE saying the driver won't be charged. jmo

Untitled-2.jpg

Bikers-NYC-2_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

WE stunt ride and donate to shelters, how is that "wreaking havoc" ? we look just like they do ...... I guess im a scary too! also you are talking about bikes that are$ 20,000 plus with accessorys NO ONE wants to get hurt or have their bike torn up! the are usually an optional vehicle most of us have a car too so its not really a street level thing.

Scroll down and look at the footage from their ride.. not just from the incident with the SUV. They were driving against traffic and between the two lines cars. They didn't care about their bikes or getting hit. imo

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/10/the-footage-that-nyc-bikers-didn-want.html

DANGEROUS NEW BREED OF BIKER GANG. . .

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...ang-seeks-internet-glory-taunting-police?lite

This explains some of it, IMO

I got caught up watching videos on youtube last night of these groups that are mentioned in the article that you posted. There are plenty of videos out there to watch that confirm what is reported in the article.

There are videos of them taunting the police and driving through barricades, breaking every traffic law you can break and getting aggressive with other motorists on the road, simply because they want the road to themselves.

The videos are from all over the country.

If they pulled that crap with me on the road and blocked me in, I would definitely do the same thing as this man did. It's pretty simple, when you don't obey the laws and act civilized someone is going to get hurt.

In that large group riding there was most likely more than one person filming. So, I'm sure there is other video footage out there.

Also, in one of the other videos I watched last night, a rider squeezes in between two vehicles that are stopped in traffic. He reaches his hand out and smacks a cab driver in the face. The rider has a red leather jacket on with white details and hair coming out the back. I'm pretty sure I saw someone riding that fit that same description in this group and may have been one of the ones that was involved in the beating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back