NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mysterious case, the missing woman looks quite different in the two photos of her, cannot help but think of this mysterious uid woman, so trying this one out.
Also, wondering if the numbers/letters on the Blue Boy note, might pertain to something medical/scientific?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?327217-MA-Dr-Margaret-Peg-Kilcoyne-50-Nantucket-26-Jan-1980&p=13074642#post13074642
[h=2]MA - Dr. Margaret 'Peg' Kilcoyne, 50, Nantucket, 26 Jan 1980[/h]
1) Age rules her out

2) No moles on her face

3) red hair

4) how do we account her IUD which was not distributed in the US ? Moreover, at 50yo, I have no knowledge of a woman wearing an IUD.

No news from Italy :(

But the more I read the note, the more I think it's about places in Canada with phone numbers.
And the writing is very European (I would had written this way).

Actually, the letters could had been phone numbers.
Let see :
“Sas.k.R.h. 24233,"

"K.R.Ba. 68301",
5.7.22. 68301

"Sarg. 74261”
7274. 74261

How is your feeling about this ?

Hi there Giucy...long time no see...:blowkiss: It's the ++++ thing with the numbers. Never posted this before I believe....

Former Yugoslavianpostal codes consisted of five digits. Before the recent war. Republik Yugoslavia does not exist anymore. The Yugoslav Wars were a series of ethnically-based wars and insurgencies fought from 1991 to 2001 inside the territory of the former Yugoslavia. So in 1983 the former Yugoslavian postal codes where still in use.

Sar.k.R.h.24233 (Yugoslavia postal code Sobotica, Servie 24000) Big city’s had 0000,smaller towns no round 3 digits.This is not found by me, maybe becauseYugoslavia does not exist anymore.
K.R.Ba 68307 (Novo Mesto, Slovenië, postal code 68000) Slovenia is bordering Italia.
Carg. 74211 (Doboj, Bosnie-Herzegowina 74000)

Maybe someone is just trying to fool us.

Another point about phone numbers in North America :
Despite the phasing out of the letter system otherwise, alphabetic phonewords remain as a commercial mnemonic gimmick, particularly for toll-free numbers. For example, one can dial 1-800-FLOWERS to send flowers to someone, or 1-800-DENTIST to find a local dentist. Sometimes, longer phonewords are used — for example one might be invited to give money to a public radio station by dialing 1-866-KPBS-GIVE. The number is eight digits long, but only the first seven need be dialed. If an eighth (or more) digit is dialed, the landline switching system will ignore it. Mobile and VoIP users may need to manually drop any numbers past the seventh digit as some mobile switching systems will not automatically ignore them, resulting in a failed call. Also, some users of smartphones can have difficulty dialing phonewords, as some of those devices do not have the apportioned letters on the keys used for dialing. This can be avoided by accompanying the use of phonewords with the actual numeric phone number, allowing users of such smartphones to dial using the numeric phone number. Some smartphones permit dialing phonewords by holding down a special function key, such as ALT in the case of the BlackBerry, while pressing another key on the qwerty pad.

In addition to commercial uses, alphabetic dialing has occasionally influenced the choice of regional area codes in the United States. For example, when area 423 (East Tennessee) was split in 1999, the region surrounding Knoxville was assigned area code 865, chosen to represent the word VOL (Volunteers), the nickname of Tennessee (The Volunteer State), as well as athletic teams at the University of Tennessee.[27][28]

Several Caribbean area codes were chosen as an alphabetic abbreviation of the country name, which are indicated in the table of NANP regions.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Numbering_Plan#Alphabetic_mnemonic_system

Worth what it worth

Sorry, too late to edit my post... but wanted to add this note found on the UID as a reminder:

C0yNDYzUkAA6-W2.jpg

I see Sas.k.R.G. 24233.

If she was in Vancouver BC and going to east coast maybe Sas.k.R.G. stands for Saskatchewan Regina?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2495dfpa.html

MP DOB 13-3-1948, UID born between 1946 en1953, fits brown hair,brown eyes fits 5’4” (UID 5’4”) 130 lbs UID128 lbs, Worked at the US army (maybe stationed in Europa for a while) mentalhealth problems missing since 1978 then 30 yrs, from Pennsylvania. She would often hitchhike with truck drivers. She maybe traveling throughout the Eastern part of U.S. No mention of child birth or scars.

Looking at the numbers....I'm thinking - they are all 5 digits.

There are only two things that come to mind, that most folks would have occasion to deal with 5 digit numbers.

Vehicle mileage &
Banking information (per example) account balances.

I would further suppose, those could be prices.

Given the time period, those could be the prices of homes and/or land.

Perhaps prices of some sort of asset or product. For a business of some sort.

What ever it was, accuracy must have counted for something.....considering they made a correction, in the ones place. Where most times, I suppose people would tend to round off.

I never noticed before--that corrected number, the underneath digit is a European 7, with the line across the stem.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I never noticed before--that corrected number, the underneath digit is a European 7, with the line across the stem.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Many French people in Quebec put a line through the number 7, as well as in some other countries, imo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_handwriting_variation
rbbm.
The numeral 7 — The traditional form found in copperplate penmanship begins with a serif at the upper left and has a wavy horizontal stroke (a swash). In China and Japan, this numeral is commonly written with such a serif, but no swash and no crossbar through the middle. It is usually written with just two strokes, the top horizontal and the (usually angled) vertical. A short horizontal bar is sometimes used to cross the vertical in the middle, to distinguish the seven from a numeral one, especially in cultures (such as French) that write 1 with an exaggerated upstroke. This form is used commonly throughout continental Europe, parts of the United States, and frequently in Australia. In Taiwan two horizontal bars are sometimes used, although an exaggerated serif is the feature which most clearly distinguishes 7 from 1. When the cross is added in the center it can cause confusion with a script capital F.

I see Sas.k.R.G. 24233.

If she was in Vancouver BC and going to east coast maybe Sas.k.R.G. stands for Saskatchewan Regina?
Exactly my opinion !!

The problem is that Sasktel won't tell me anything because this kind of info is only available for LE when it deals with crime and MP. If someone here knows of a former employee at Sasktel in those days, maybe we can get some help.
Or if NY's LE could explore this stuff !!

However, I found out that KRH was a building company in Regina, Saskatchewan. It was dissolved in 1996 : http://www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/gazette/part1/1996/g1199639.pdf
Maybe it's a long shot

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2495dfpa.html

MP DOB 13-3-1948, UID born between 1946 en1953, fits brown hair,brown eyes fits 5’4” (UID 5’4”) 130 lbs UID128 lbs, Worked at the US army (maybe stationed in Europa for a while) mentalhealth problems missing since 1978 then 30 yrs, from Pennsylvania. She would often hitchhike with truck drivers. She maybe traveling throughout the Eastern part of U.S. No mention of child birth or scars.

1) No mention of the IUD. And if she wore one, it doesn't match our UID since UID wore an IUD not available in the US. Where did you read about the IUD ? Not written on the DN file
So, without info about childbirth, it is a very very long shot.

Doesn't seem a match at all

1) No mention of the IUD. And if she wore one, it doesn't match our UID since UID wore an IUD not available in the US. Where did you read about the IUD ? Not written on the DN file
So, without info about childbirth, it is a very very long shot.

Doesn't seem a match at all

Be kinder Ciucy....

Hi! Just new to this thread. So those look to be Dutch zip codes. Maybe the letters are street abbreviations? Or abbreviations of specific landmarks in those zip codes? Like military bases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Just new to this thread. So those look to be Dutch zip codes. Maybe the letters are street abbreviations? Or abbreviations of specific landmarks in those zip codes? Like military bases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be..but I didn't find it... (I'm Dutch) always like an open mind, maybe I looked over it, because it to close....welcome...:Welcome1::Welcome1:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal
Back