Deceased/Not Found NY - Etan Patz, 6, New York, 25 May 1979 #2 *P. Hernandez guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the link in msg # 703 is just the same old same old stuff that Hernandez's lawyer spread around. While it may or may not be true what is true is that Hernandez did not come forth and confess. He was turned in by his brother in law.

I think I'm going to hold off on believing that PH is bipolar and schizophrenic until I see some documentation - medical records, doctor's testimony etc. - that says he is. The article just states that as a fact and offers no source and no corroboration and no evidence.

Obviously I think that anyone who kills a young child has some sort of mental issue. Being inclined to murder people is an issue in itself IMHO. But I don't think you have to be "crazy" to be a murderer.

We haven't heard of PH having the kind of life history that would tend to add up to something as serious as being bipolar and schizophrenic either. He seems to have led a fairly innocuous and unexceptional life without the level of drama, upheaval and disturbance you might expect to see in someone with those conditions.

A wife and a mother (in their hearts) know things about a son/ a long term husband. They see who/what they covet, sense what they hide, what they fear and heard the words murmured in sleep.
They know his appetites and recognize the smell of his dirty laundry....

Ask the women in his life again and those of the other new "contender" with the basement. imo

I think I'm going to hold off on believing that PH is bipolar and schizophrenic until I see some documentation - medical records, doctor's testimony etc. - that says he is. The article just states that as a fact and offers no source and no corroboration and no evidence.

Obviously I think that anyone who kills a young child has some sort of mental issue. Being inclined to murder people is an issue in itself IMHO. But I don't think you have to be "crazy" to be a murderer.

We haven't heard of PH having the kind of life history that would tend to add up to something as serious as being bipolar and schizophrenic either. He seems to have led a fairly innocuous and unexceptional life without the level of drama, upheaval and disturbance you might expect to see in someone with those conditions.

You are right that everyone who kills has some kind of mental issue.

You can call him MI all day long, but to the extent that he told people what he did. HE KNEW WHAT HE HAD DONE.

what I know for sure, is many of the Mentally Ill (not all) DO know when they are doing something wrong.
They DO KNOW.
I once sat in on a support group of MI – they share what they had done that is not right. Some may say that at that time they did not care, but now they they take meds and would not do it. OR THAT at the time, they did not know the way it would end but they knew it was wrong what they had done.

Jose Antonio Ramos released and immediately back in jail!!!!
Just on WTAETV.com
Breaking news!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...798bd6-28af-11e2-aaa5-ac786110c486_story.html
"
Jose Antonio Ramos was immediately taken into custody following his release from a northeastern Pennsylvania prison where he spent more than 20 years for molesting children because he failed to provide accurate information as required of sex offenders, according to state police"

Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Richard Krawetz said Ramos gave an address of a relative from more than 30 years ago and, while the address existed, the relative hasn’t lived at that location for years, Krawetz said.

“When he walked out of the main gate, he was taken into custody by troopers,” he said"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...798bd6-28af-11e2-aaa5-ac786110c486_story.html
"
Jose Antonio Ramos was immediately taken into custody following his release from a northeastern Pennsylvania prison where he spent more than 20 years for molesting children because he failed to provide accurate information as required of sex offenders, according to state police"

Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Richard Krawetz said Ramos gave an address of a relative from more than 30 years ago and, while the address existed, the relative hasn’t lived at that location for years, Krawetz said.

“When he walked out of the main gate, he was taken into custody by troopers,” he said"

How long can they keep him?????:please:

"

They can't let that monster back out. It's great they charged him, but, the public needs a stiffer charge than that? Where was he going after being released from jail, that he had to lie about? Creep with a capital "C".

Here's Daily Mail on the Jose Ramos release/re-arrest:

Prime suspect in missing Etan Patz case released from prison and immediately RE-ARRESTED for violating Megan's Law
• Jose Ramos released this morning after serving a 25-year sentence in an unrelated case
• Failed to supply information to state police and taken into custody again
• Etan vanished on May 25, 1979, while walking alone to a school bus stop in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood
• The NYPD is currently trying to build a case against Pedro Hernandez, a New Jersey man who has confessed
the story and pictures at the link above

Snipped

The defendant, Pedro Hernandez, was indicted on murder in the second degree and kidnapping in the first degree; he is expected to appear in court on Thursday.

Snipped

Mr. Fishbein added that Mr. Hernandez has an I.Q. in the “borderline-to-mild mental retardation range.”

Snipped

Mr. Hernandez was working in the store’s basement, which had a separate door to the street. The police have said he told them that Etan was at the bus stop when Mr. Hernandez lured him to the basement by promising him a soda.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/nyregion/pedro-hernandez-indicted-in-killing-of-etan-patz.html

Wondering if any one thinks that the third guy (who kick-started this latest investigation) could be guilty of anything?..
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...ling-etan-patz-6-will-plead-not-guilty-lawyer
Following the arrest, court hearings for Hernandez were postponed for weeks, with both sides saying they were continuing to investigate. The prosecutor’s office said in September it wanted time to keep going “in a measured and fair manner.”

Authorities seized a computer and a piece of old-looking children’s clothing from Hernandez’s home, scoured the basement of the building where he had worked in what was then a grocery store and interviewed his relatives and friends — but nothing incriminating came of it, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

The person wasn’t authorized to discuss findings not yet made public and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Under New York state law, a confession can be enough to convict someone as long as authorities can establish that a crime occurred

From an earlier link, bit of interesting trivia...
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/97399/fbi-raids-basement-for-etan-patz-evidence

"Patz and his parents were Jews, and even Jose Ramos, the man eventually, in a story full of weird twists, fingered (though never convicted or even indicted) as Patz’ killer, claimed newfound Jewish heritage at the height of prosecutors’ interrogations"

I'm surprised yet I'm not. I expected to see him cowering but he appears so smug and gross.

Almost like he shedded a few tears when he confessed but now he expects big daddy to get him out of it.

Creepy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member