GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't think anyone here was accused of reckless homicide. Just another day taking pictures of flowers and vintage clothes. They can say what they want about how unfair the DA and DSS are, but low-income minority clients are sitting in jail for lesser charges and these girls are posting about knitting and clothes on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/scorpiomama77/
https://www.instagram.com/tevania_/
https://www.instagram.com/petchbennett/
https://www.instagram.com/_daydream_in_blue_/

I assume it's their mistrust of government. I don't think that's a new thing for them since they've been involved with DSS/CPS in 2 states going back many years. They don't want the gov to know anything about them.

It's a fairly common "craze". Goes along with preppers which they may be with all the emphasis on growing and preserving food. But no birth certificates, social security #'s drivers licenses or car registrations for these people. It causes huge problems when kids want to leave when they're of age. The brainwashing doesn't always work! But this family seems to have cornered the market on it.

Who has 35K in cash in their house and no working automobile? Makes no sense! They had 7-10 adults at different times living in the house and not one working vehicle? Clearly finances were not an issue if they were able to keep 35,000 in cash in their home. They have no excuse for not having a vehicle to bring Evanna to the doctors or hospital in the weeks leading to her death.

You wouldn't think anyone here was accused of reckless homicide. Just another day taking pictures of flowers and vintage clothes. They can say what they want about how unfair the DA and DSS are, but low-income minority clients are sitting in jail for lesser charges and these girls are posting about knitting and clothes on instagram.

Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Say it louder for the people in the back. The whole family is still living their life, they sleep in their beds, they eat their special better than everyone else’s food and are free to walk around. Evanna is dead.
Other people with less serious charges are not in the same position.

MOD NOTE:
We ask members to use the QUOTE or the REPLY feature when replying to posts by other members. That way it is clear what the reply is in reference to. Posts that forget to use the quote or reply feature can be confusing and subject to removal.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I have the impression that none of the children have birth certificates or any other official documents. Early on, when TBF was complaining about DNA tests being requested, they went on and on about how authorities had proof of the identities of the children because they had seized pictures of them being born. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Regarding the gardens and farming , maybe they are staged at 'a friends' who runs the co-op. It's possible her family owns the land. Just guessing here.

IMO, the whole 'family life' as we have been shown on FB has been a staged production.

True. But then again, they seek media attention for alleged wrongdoings by DSS in Mass and their public face book posts. A family that wants to be "off the grid" does not seek media attention like they do. It seems like they want it both ways... they want to be famous and they want no one to question them.
BAM!!

Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram
Their posts and pictures make me sick. They are smiling without a care in the world despite the fact that their little sister is dead, the younger siblings are still in foster care and VTB's four children are in foster care. It's like the four oldest TB girls are just carrying on in life like the rest of the little children never mattered. What is wrong with this family?

VTB complained that she was still "researching" who was "safe" to turn her paperwork into for the school district when they took her children away again.

MOO is the children weren't taken away for untimely filing. They were taken be cause VTB refused to remove her children away from SB & HTB.

MOO is her defiance is more important to her than having her children with her.

What is that old saying???
"Cut off your nose to spite your face."

VTB complained that she was still "researching" who was "safe" to turn her paperwork into for the school district when they took her children away again.

MOO is the children weren't taken away for untimely filing. They were taken be cause VTB refused to remove her children away from SB & HTB.

MOO is her defiance is more important to her than having her children with her.

What is that old saying???
"Cut off your nose to spite your face."
They did say in one of their posts that the children were removed for medical and educational neglect. There must have been a reason for that.

They mentioned that one child was placed two years below grade level. It could be that some of the children tested below their "stated" grade level. Also, DSS may have found that the youngest was eligible for early intervention. The family complained that one child was placed in Special Ed.

Imo

Looked further into this. The leader Mario Pianisi is suspected of killing his first wife by keeping her on Ma Pi exclusively.
But yeah guy in Italy accused of killing wife by diet.
WOW! I really didn’t follow thru with this, but in my mind it is ABSOLUTELY RELEVANT! “Macrobiotic cult” search really gave me better insight into seeing this family is EXACTLY what constitutes a family cult IMO- MOO is Steven Bennett just didn’t have that “charismatic” personality to actually gain any “followers” except in his family & a few stragglers who seem IMO as “lost soul” types anyway- IMO He truly has ZERO achievements in his life no matter what his adult girls say about him (not only is he not a successful “Health Advisor”, didn’t even make it as a cult leader lol, IMO. I HIGHLY SUGGEST others to look at that news article of the Macrobiotic Cult Crime!! TY @Filly

What irks me is how dishonest the family presents what they call "facts" and "evidence." In a post supposedly written by the father of two of Venuska's kids he claims that DSS wanted the parents to sign a non disclosure agreement regarding visits with the kids because... DSS doesn't want them to tell about the harm DSS has caused to the kids while they are in foster care. :rolleyes:

Really? Did he actually think anyone would read that and believe that's the reason? Does he, as a parent, not consider the harm it causes the children to disclose all the stuff the family has posted?

Worst of all IMO is the family claims to have evidence of numerous past assaults on the children by DSS and foster caregivers going back to 2002 and yet they never once called LE or filed a lawsuit or contacted the Attorney General in Massachusetts or New York.

They did nothing to protect their children. Instead they brag about how they sneaked in cameras to the kids so they could "document" the assaults. Then... nothing. Nothing about what they did with the supposed evidence. So they brag that they have documented proof going back to the early 2000s yet never reported it to any authority?

And they wonder why the community refuses to get behind them in support. DSS cases going back 18 years and not one criminal or civil case ever brought by them against the alleged corrupt officials harming the children. Now they're in trouble again for neglecting the kids and this time Evanna paid the price. Let's hope there won't ever be another child who suffers because the adults think they walk on water.
MOO

What irks me is how dishonest the family presents what they call "facts" and "evidence." In a post supposedly written by the father of two of Venuska's kids he claims that DSS wanted the parents to sign a non disclosure agreement regarding visits with the kids because... DSS doesn't want them to tell about the harm DSS has caused to the kids while they are in foster care. :rolleyes:

Really? Did he actually think anyone would read that and believe that's the reason? Does he, as a parent, not consider the harm it causes the children to disclose all the stuff the family has posted?

Worst of all IMO is the family claims to have evidence of numerous past assaults on the children by DSS and foster caregivers going back to 2002 and yet they never once called LE or filed a lawsuit or contacted the Attorney General in Massachusetts or New York.

They did nothing to protect their children. Instead they brag about how they sneaked in cameras to the kids so they could "document" the assaults. Then... nothing. Nothing about what they did with the supposed evidence. So they brag that they have documented proof going back to the early 2000s yet never reported it to any authority?

And they wonder why the community refuses to get behind them in support. DSS cases going back 18 years and not one criminal or civil case ever brought by them against the alleged corrupt officials harming the children. Now they're in trouble again for neglecting the kids and this time Evanna paid the price. Let's hope there won't ever be another child who suffers because the adults think they walk on water.
MOO
Great post!!

Why <modsnip> can't they say: Yes, we made mistakes, we didn't think it was so serious...
My only conclusion is that they didn't care about Evanna. It was always just about their ideology, their agenda. They didn't get her to a doctor or hospital until it was too late because they knew better than anyone else.And they were so wrong:( Just my own opinion.

Why can’t they even post a tribute to Evanna? A REAL one, not say they are going to then launch into another crazy tirade! FGS they can at least pretend she mattered!

Bbm. narcissism, IMO. They always have to be victims. It’s always about the [perceived] injustice inflicted on them (the adults). They simply can’t seem to have a conversation without blabbering on about how unfairly they are treated by LE, CPS, the courts, the community... you name it. But never about how unfairly they treated their (now deceased) daughter by not getting her proper medical care. They’ve never shown a shred of remorse or regret for Evannas death.

What kind of parent (or sibling for that matter) doesn’t feel remorse for not doing enough to protect and care for their young loved one? I’ve shown more remorse for a dead turtle that drown in my pool than they have their daughter/sibling.

Why <modsnip> can't they say: Yes, we made mistakes, we didn't think it was so serious...
My only conclusion is that they didn't care about Evanna. It was always just about their ideology, their agenda. They didn't get her to a doctor or hospital until it was too late because they knew better than anyone else.And they were so wrong:( Just my own opinion.
I also feel strongly that VTB was jealous of Evanna. Maybe not for herself but for her own four children. MOO is she may have resented the attention Evanna received and not her own children.

Bbm. narcissism, IMO. They always have to be victims. It’s always about the [perceived] injustice inflicted on them (the adults). They simply can’t seem to have a conversation without blabbering on about how unfairly they are treated by LE, CPS, the courts, the community... you name it. But never about how unfairly they treated their (now deceased) daughter by not getting her proper medical care. They’ve never shown a shred of remorse or regret for Evannas death.

What kind of parent (or sibling for that matter) doesn’t feel remorse for not doing enough to protect and care for their young loved one? I’ve shown more remorse for a dead turtle that drown in my pool than they have their daughter/sibling.
BAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member