NY NY - Frank Passafiume, Brooklyn, 14 April 1976

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello Keri I appreciate what you have done. I am Frank’s son and I did submit a DNA and my aunts did as well.
Hi Frank-Have your family members told you anything that they might know about your father’s disappearance?

I am recently in contact with my father side of the family. I know that they hired a private investigator and no luck. His sisters my aunts and myself have submitted a DNA. Praying for closure.

I actually did family trees for all of them. Literally every single passafiume I could find. Hundreds. I might be ridiculous. That person on troutman *is* the right frank s. passafiume, at least I believe so, but the data is taken from public records - really old ones. this is an edited version of the email I sent namus, redacted:

"After obsessively creating family trees for literally every single Passafiume I could find record of for the last 100 years in the US – okay yes I may have a research problem – I have basically excluded all but one family. I am not definite about this because I promised you I wouldn’t contact anybody, so I cannot confirm their Frank is the missing Frank S. Passafiume...." (i sent the namus rep all the data)

here's what you are talking about, @madamx -

"I did find a Frank S. Passafiume living sometime during 1950-1993 in public records. (real helpful huge date span there.) Birth Date 1 Jun 1948 Address 244 Troutman St Residence Place Brooklyn, New York, USA Zip Code 11237-2166. Interestingly, he was living with a Lucia Passafiume, who has since passed and I believe was much older.

Interestingly, there was a murder of a Passafiume for *not cooperating* with the mafia in Sicily. Again, I can’t tell that it’s any relation."

anyway i redacted most of this because it's living people or references them, but you get the idea. I found one family that could fit and gave him everything I could find out from Frank's mother all the way down to his currently POSSIBLY living sisters. At this point, it relies upon LE contacting the two sisters and asking if this is their departed brother Frank. Then they could submit some dna, but I don't know if LE is pursuing this at all. I know it GOT to them because I trust NAMUS when they say they gave it to them, and I did hear from NY VICAP. But that's it.
Can you please call me 9784764007 thanks
Frankie passafiume

The top two was the last photos before he went missing
This case is my number one obsession. I have been working with officer Duck. Have they ruled out the upstate New York vicap victim?

I just checked, the Onondaga doe was excluded! Oh no, I was so confident. i will reopen my search Frank, and will keep you updated.

This case is my number one obsession. I have been working with officer Duck. Have they ruled out the upstate New York vicap victim?
I know my dad also lived in the Boston area Massachusetts,Lawrence Massachusetts. Do you know if they investigated that area? Please call me 9784764007.

I know my dad also lived in the Boston area Massachusetts,Lawrence Massachusetts. Do you know if they investigated that area? Please call me 9784764007.
This is my dad

Attachments

• 70874693817__3C79CDDF-5E73-4478-9B70-3D0F8965F9B3.jpeg
    70874693817__3C79CDDF-5E73-4478-9B70-3D0F8965F9B3.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 70874686631__DC5F3E3B-895A-40D0-9446-F2107BF493F8.jpeg
    70874686631__DC5F3E3B-895A-40D0-9446-F2107BF493F8.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 10
1697211312804.jpg
It would be great to know more about the circumstances surrounding his disappearance.
Did Frank have any argument recently?
What was he doing that day?
Did he disappear while driving his car?
Who was the last person who saw him or spoke to him? Was Frank OK?
It's interesting the Onondaga John Doe was wearing a cornicello and a cornuto (both, Italian charms). According to Unidentified awareness wiki:
The descendent was found in the Oswego River. His body had been tied to two cinder blocks to keep it submerged. The cinder blocks were made locally by a company called Barnes and Cone.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back