VERDICT WATCH NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty transparent, where the defense is going with this.

*The victims' memories are faulty
*Madame Maxwell is also a victim of JE
* If JE was doing something she knew nothing about it
*This is some sort of conspiracy to get a payout or other monetary gains (book deal, movie, etc)

Insert my big eye-roll here, because she is so not a victim. I think she was right there and also enjoyed it. I think she reveled in the power.

Very impressed with the prosecution's short opening. Gives me the impression that they don't need to preface it, they have lots of evidence that outlines the crimes very clearly.

MOO

@KlasfeldReports
·
2m

Maxwell's lawyer: "They will not overcome the burden. They will not overcome reasonable doubt."

@KlasfeldReports
·
3m

Sternheim (cont'd) "The govt is trying to stitch together the stories of four different people, four stories to [show] a pattern." She calls the common pattern money from the Epstein fund. "Big bucks," she says.

@KlasfeldReports
·
1m

The defense opening statement concludes. 10 minute recess before the start of witness testimony.

@KlasfeldReports
·
17s

In our interview, Epner noted that childhood sexual abuse sparks trauma that has lasting effects—like drug abuse—that is then used to undermine victims at trials. Sternheim is now attacking one of the accusers as someone who has abused drugs.
Yeah…it’s called re-victimizing a victim

@KlasfeldReports
·
2m

Proceedings will end promptly at 5 p.m., the judge says. The first witness is up: Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr. Or "Larry," he says.

@KlasfeldReports
·
1m

As previously reported, Visoski was Jeffrey Epstein's pilot. "I was captain during the initial part." "I was a pilot, yes." He says he was hired in Ohio in 1991.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member