GUILTY NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't bode well for Prince Andrew....maybe Ghislaine can bargain for a reduced sentence if she cooperates in his trial. (LOL).

I was just coming in to mention that I bet Randy Andy isn't sitting very comfortably right about now!

Glad to hear the verdict, justice indeed for those brave ladies. Its about time.

Fasten your seatbelts folks.
I predict this case is about to get crazier than it already is.
Let us remember that the Perp in question holds lots and lots of very sensitive information about some powerful men.

Let's see what happens from here.....

Amateur opinion and speculation
I mentioned earlier in the thread if there might be someone out there who is afraid she may name names. I wondered about that with JE too.

Maxwell, 60, appeared shaken, she sipped a cup of water then slumped back in her chair. She did not shed a tear.

Her lawyer — Jeffrey Pagliuca —placed his arm around Maxwell’s shoulders. She barely looked at her family as she was led out of the court by the federal marshals.

https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist

May she be "shaken" for the rest of her life, like her victims were shaken.

Not surprised that she didn't shed a tear. Also, don't find it surprising she could barely face her family. She let them down. Because she knows she is guilty. And they have been her greatest supporters.
They've heard the testimony. How could just four of these women be wrong? Not to mention, the numerous victims who weren't included .
Kudos to the prosecution . They played it right and kept it tight.
MOO.

Good *first step*. There has to be sentencing, (let's see if there is teeth in this), and then of course the appeal. However, today we celebrate. I tip my virtual hat to the Prosecution.

This judge goes by the book. Maxwell is going to prison for (most likely) the rest of her life. By my finger count, she could get 65 years.

Fasten your seatbelts folks.
I predict this case is about to get crazier than it already is.
Let us remember that the Perp in question holds lots and lots of very sensitive information about some powerful men.

Let's see what happens from here.....

Well I'm not sure the hanging from the bedsheets will be as believable the second time round....

Good *first step*. There has to be sentencing, (let's see if there is teeth in this), and then of course the appeal. However, today we celebrate. I tip my virtual hat to the Prosecution.

This judge goes by the book. Maxwell is going to prison for (most likely) the rest of her life. By my finger count, she could get 65 years.
I mentioned earlier in the thread if there might be someone out there who is afraid she may name names. I wondered about that with JE too.

There is a reason JE is dead. I’m not convinced he hanged himself all by himself. If he did, the guards who were supposed to keep an eye on him were suspiciously off the floor. Smacks of NY gangster behavior.

I’m Assuming that after a guilty verdict you can’t make a plea deal? Some people in the U.K. appear to think this is possible
In the US, seems unlikely.

I also can’t access the NYT paywall, is that the unsealing of GM testimony?

I am in the Uk but from a Prosecution point of view wouldnt that be pointless? they have the Conviction so why go for the lesser sentence now?

To be honest considering her lawyer said in an article he was thinking of calling Charles and Meghan i wonder how much evidence they even have against Andrew.

Yes. That seemed to be "clickbait" to me. They ate Christmas dinner with the guy, years after his situation. I don't see how that would have even been on the table for discussion.

Virginia Giuffre
@VRSVirginia

My soul yearned for justice for years and today the jury gave me just that. I will remember this day always. Having lived with the horrors of Maxwell’s abuse, my heart goes out to the many other girls and young women who suffered at her hands and whose lives she destroyed.

https://twitter.com/adnes68
I hope that today is not the end but rather another step in justice being served. Maxwell did not act alone. Others must be held accountable. I have faith that they will be.

We all hope you are right! However, there will be an appeal, and I'm not as confident as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member