DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's ready for her close up :winkkiss:
Here she is ...

aprilgiraffe_20170408230357825_7729638_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

17634539_951518614951018_6228892301348361057_n.jpg

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/tre...vering-but-baby-just-not-coming-out/510602633

4/8 Evening Update

All is well on the giraffe front! April keeps us waiting. Keeper and vet reports today have no remarkable change. Though this may seem redundant - it's actually a good thing! Full udders, huge belly, mom ready - we just need the labor process to begin - so we are waiting for that final stage.

Temperatures will climb tomorrow and then we are off to a beautiful week!

BBM. Yep, I used the word redundant days ago! Come on, ginormous mama!

Just saw those websleuths headline...too damn funny. Thanks - I needed the laugh!

"NY - HARPURSVILLE April the Giraffe Scheduled to Appear on Dr. Phil to Explain Why She Refuses to Give Birth!"

April's baby is preparing a statement, and it will read something like:

"Catch me on the outside - how bout dat"

I have notice April is sitting further back in her stall. The sound of Oliver breathing must be irritating her.

Happy Sunday! Apparently the full moon on Tuesday will also be a "pink moon" . Maybe April is having a girl and she is holding out for the pink moon! :pullhair:

April went outside :happydance:

Oliver is quite excited and running around in his pen as he can't go out to *play* with her.

4/9 Morning Update

Allysa and Joel both reported major movement and bulging of the belly, noting the left side - appeared to have a leg, joint, neck or Something sticking out! April consumed all food offered last night and team noted further filling of the front teats. Some changes in manure size last night also. There are many things we look at and document in this process!
Yard to time will be granted today as temperatures climb!
In addition to last nights wallaby Joey appearances from the pouch, our kangaroo Joey appears to now be peach fuzz covered, and will also soon be poking out!
-------

17861905_952583638177849_538489503249607051_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure April is faking this pregnancy to trap a man. There is no baby!

Maybe Oliver snores :lol:
I had a mouse under my bed/inside my boxsprings that snored. First of all, it's very unnerving to have mice in your bedroom,(especially in your boxsprings) but the snoring was very annoying and kept me awake at night. Can't imagine how annoying a snoring giraffe would be to a pregnant giraffe. :gaah:

LOL! I love this thread. It's so nice to have a little Oasis of goodness amongst all the bad.

I couldn't help myself. I could hear DH snoring through the closed bedroom door when I posted! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member