NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know fiancé came home last night, took the dog out, kissed me and turned the diffuser on. I knew he was home when I realized I didn't put my earplugs in and his snoring woke me up. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel for all of you with snoring mates! My hubby got so bad I was at the point he had to move across town or get it fixed. Thankfully a little clip of his palette and cleaning out the scar tissue in his nose did the trick because it was horrible!!!!!!! He actually was suffering from sleep apnea, also. (He is not a big guy, so thank goodness the doc had taken care of our youngest for years and knew I wasn't an alarmist when I told him this so he ordered a sleep study.)

I didn't even know fiancé came home last night, took the dog out, kissed me and turned the diffuser on. I knew he was home when I realized I didn't put my earplugs in and his snoring woke me up. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dyanna, I feel yours and everyones pain.

My DH snores so bad I was ready to move out, my ears hurt so bad from shoving earplugs just trying to get sleep.
After threatening him with murder/devorce/suicide, he finally made appointment for a sleep study.
Halle, Halle, Hallelujah for sleep studies and the miraculous CPAP machine!!
It saved both our lives. :loveyou:

So...we've been camped out here how long now? Luxury tents (glamping!) for all my friends! Helloooooooooo, April?

cliffside-4.jpg

So...we've been camped out here how long now? Luxury tents (glamping!) for all my friends! Helloooooooooo, April?

cliffside-4.jpg

Too long, but the tent makes waiting a lil more comfy, I love it. I especially like the dresser/buffet, it's right up me alley.

You don't mind if I put my Yurt next to yours do you?
http://www.ondinevt.com/
attachment.php

My idea of roughing it. lol

Attachments

• yurt.jpg
    yurt.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 143
If it's a girl, they should name her May Bea... :lol:

May Bea an April baby
May Bea a May baby
May Bea pregnant
May Bea not

Too long, but the tent makes waiting a lil more comfy, I love it. I especially like the dresser/buffet, it's right up me alley.

You don't mind if I put my Yurt next to yours do you?
http://www.ondinevt.com/
attachment.php

My idea of roughing it. lol

Please do! Your yurt is amazing! That staircase is something else. I could be completely happy "roughing" it like that, preferably in a scenic, remote, wooded area. No more dirt and tumbleweeds. As long as I have internet, I'm good. LOL

ETA: Oh! With that ceiling, it wouldn't have to be modified for our pet giraffes! Might need to do away with the ceiling fan though. :laughing:

If it's a girl, they should name her May Bea... :lol:

May Bea an April baby
May Bea a May baby
May Bea pregnant
May Bea not

Har har, Hiandmighty.
My guess is April having her daughter 13 May. Just a guess but tonight would be mucho better-o.

Please do! Your yurt is amazing! That staircase is something else. I could be completely happy "roughing" it like that, preferably in a scenic, remote, wooded area. No more dirt and tumbleweeds. As long as I have internet, I'm good. LOL

ETA: Oh! With that ceiling, it wouldn't have to be modified for our pet giraffes! Might need to do away with the ceiling fan though. :laughing:

:skip:
How bout the Green/blue Giraffe at the bottom of the stairs.
I have a feeling September Sapphire will be happy here part time and having April, the baby and Ollie over will be just about perfect.

Yep, the ceiling fan will have to make do somewhere else, as I'm afraid Oliver will turn it into a big prank.

4/9 Evening Update

Our big girl seems to be moving around quite a bit! That is a good thing! Moms will get very "Pacey" before and during birth....we will see if it is any indication as to what is to come. All else is well.
April enjoyed yard time today! We have opened her door for weeks and she has only stood in the doorway; but today! - of all days! - she ventured out! Tonight's photo is of that time outside and tomorrow we will send more exclusive content to our text subscribers - of today and tomorrows escapades!
If you haven't subscribed yet we encourage it! it is a Labor alert and Baby Update opportunity! www.aprilthegiraffealert.com
The week promises warmer temperatures and a full moon is upon us! I hope that will shake things up!

17884307_953168351452711_3144696777376747817_n.jpg

April blinked. But moms get very blinky before and during birth. :D

Thanks for the latest update, LaborOfLobe.
I have been waiting for this day to finally happen, April seems happy outside soaking up the warm sun.
:sunshine:
attachment.php

Enjoy the sun April, this is what's next. hint hint

attachment.php

Attachments

• giraffesades.jpeg
    giraffesades.jpeg
    1.7 KB · Views: 198
  • giraffestork.jpeg
    giraffestork.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 120
Thanks for the latest update, LaborOfLobe.
I have been waiting for this day to finally happen, April seems happy outside soaking up the warm sun.
:sunshine:
attachment.php

Enjoy the sun April, this is what's next. hint hint

attachment.php
She's finally resigned herself to the paparazzi. Our girl will no longer allow anything (or anyone) to stand between her and the sunshine.

I'm pretty certain this is the week. I'll be in classes all day the next 2 days and working FT the remainder of the week. I'm going into withdrawal already. :deepbreaths:

She's finally resigned herself to the paparazzi. Our girl will no longer allow anything (or anyone) to stand between her and the sunshine.

I'm pretty certain this is the week. I'll be in classes all day the next 2 days and working FT the remainder of the week. I'm going into withdrawal already. :deepbreaths:

BBM
Just the new Wayfarers I gave her today. April is now too cool for skool. :sothere:

Apriltoocool.jpg

I am telling you I get lockjaw watching her!!!!

That is just funny -- maybe we should just keep it all of our secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads