NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still on wait and watch.............

I vote after fresh air , exercise, and sunlight she will give birth very very soon.

Hold on - let me decide that I am not, getting up,light a cigarette,!

What a hypocrite

News in bacground people are usingUber instead of ambulances to get to ER!!

How cute Mr Ollie just stood in the door looking out making sure his babe was OK!

Took a break yesterday aft. to watch the exciting Masters Golf. Still no babe. Please soon Miss April. When I look at the hunting Lab I swear I am seeing spots!

Did Oliver get to go outside? I can't tell for whatever reason. It looks like his door is open though :happydance:

"I just want some pickles and chocolate ice cream"

35-giraffe-running-400x384.jpg

Wow, another Monday and no cigars being passed around yet!
Oliver looks miserable that he can't be outdoors with April! Hope she isn't out there having the baby off camera!

Wouldn't that be the perfect end to all of this? lol

Took a break yesterday aft. to watch the exciting Masters Golf. Still no babe. Please soon Miss April. When I look at the hunting Lab I swear I am seeing spots!

In all honesty, I will miss reading and posting here after the baby comes............................

Past few days April has been interested and spent time outside. I always had a burst of energy a few days before delivering. Is it the same for Giraffes lol.

In all honesty, I will miss reading and posting here after the baby comes............................
I hear u. Yet I think they said we will get 5 days of viewing with Mom and babe.

Hunting Lab has had a slight ACL tear months ago. Surgery was not recommended at the time. She is going in to the Vet for another check and usual shots etc. I offered to go as I had some Giraffe questions. Hubby and Son are 4 score against me going. What the heck????

Could somebody please post the live link to April? I want to tweet out that post.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thanks U2forever

Maybe today is the day right?

Maybe I will wear a bikini outside to bring in the garbage cans.

HEY, IT CAN HAPPEN RIGHT?

Y.W.

I hope so, Trish and I'm holding you to it. :please:

My jaw hurts after watching April and Oliver chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew & chew.

I would make for a bad cud chewer and instead I could just spit it out. Phooey on you, cud. :spit:
Do any of y'all feel like this, or am I the only one? :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member