NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. Wrong baby. This came up on my homepage today...thought it was April's. Seemed odd that you dedicated April watchers had missed this. :facepalm:

No worries! She's still adorable!!

Maybe Tricia can change the scrolling thread link to "Great Hooha Standoff of 2017".

My apologies. Wrong baby. This came up on my homepage today...thought it was April's. Seemed odd that you dedicated April watchers had missed this. :facepalm:

No worries thyme. You aren't even the first person on April's thread to do it!

The headlines you guys are scrolling on top about this story are great!!

Ha April is shoplifting - she got close to taking Looivor entire hay in one fell swoop hysterical

go outside mama it will speed this up. I don't know why they don't take out food when they open the door - more motivation to go outside.

Past few days April has been interested and spent time outside. I always had a burst of energy a few days before delivering. Is it the same for Giraffes lol.

Yea! She out ! Does anyone know how big an area is out there?

Its like they keep saying they cant be together and males etc etc. But he def watches out for her - so it seems there is some connectedness

Ot

Twitter question. I had a neighbor do a Twitter to connect with the guy that had been doing really good Periscopes on the dam.

When it goes from a black check mark to a blue one how does Twitter know that? I am assuming that most people Twitter DM have dozens in their mailboxes.

How does twitter know if the one has "opened" for lack of a better word.

Like let so it like email. click on it it goes from bold not regular. Indicates opened.

How does Twitter know to turn it to blue on DM?

Look at her ,even when standing outside she still wants to be on camera and remains in camera view Norma!

That is just the longest stright walk I have ever seen (not going around in circles inside) . She definitely walks "tired" - she has to be just pooped.

I had a mare who had given all of the signs of being ready to drop her foal. I fixed a light so that I could look out on her several times each night. As time grew closer, I put her in a cozy stall, with said light, shining into the lot so that I could check on her from the house. This went on seemingly forEVER. One night, things were out of sync, and I didn't put her in the stall, and forgot to plug the outdoor light in, nor was I able to check on her through the night; So she had no light shining on her (as was normally the case), no ME peering at her at all hours, and was free to roam her pasture as she pleased. The next morning I had a foal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member