Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y.W.

I hope so, Trish and I'm holding you to it. :please:

My jaw hurts after watching April and Oliver chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew & chew.

Do any of y'all feel like this, or am I the only one? :blush:

YES! But my jaw hurts because I actually chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew & chew. I'm eating my own weight in Cheerios at the moment. ha.

What do you do when you have nothing better to do?
You get your cud on...

This Giraffe is disguising his cud as popcorn, clever.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Who knew humans chew the cud?
attachment.php

Sorry. lol

Attachments

• giphytongue.gif
    giphytongue.gif
    722.4 KB · Views: 118
  • chew.gif
    chew.gif
    930.7 KB · Views: 116
  • tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    2 MB · Views: 120
Y.W.

I hope so, Trish and I'm holding you to it. :please:

My jaw hurts after watching April and Oliver chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew & chew.

I would make for a bad cud chewer and instead I could just spit it out. Phooey on you, cud. :spit:
Do any of y'all feel like this, or am I the only one? :blush:
Conversation in my house:
"Still chewin'?"
"Yep....Still chewin'...."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hubby on the phone right now:
OMG! Someone just told someone else that so-and-so was watching the news and April is pacing all over the place and the baby is coming any second now and you didn't call me and tell me are there hooves yet what's going on OMG is the baby coming because someone watched the news and...

Me, interrupting: No.

Hubby: :(

LOL Silly man, I thought I had taught him NOT to listen to the "news" anymore.

I say we put a go pro on Aprils tail pointed towards her 'Vagirara' with an auto text to be sent at the sign of hooves. Cuz you just know she's going to be facing towards the camera and we won't have warning to get to the computer in time. :happydance:

I have to say that I get a kick out of it when her tail sticks straight out!

BBM
Just the new Wayfarers I gave her today. April is now too cool for skool. :sothere:

attachment.php
Nice! Those shades will surely throw the paparazzi off April's trail.

The arrow through the nostrils is a nice touch, too!

After being gone all day, I got home in time to eat dinner with my 2 favorite giraffes. April is a bit messy, though. She threw most of Ollie's dinner on the ground. He must like tossed salads and April is always happy to serve them. Now, if they can get the keepers to open the door between their pens so Ollie can eat his dinner.

There was a thrilling moment in my continuing ed class today. The instructor came across a reference to the month of April and asked, "Has April had her baby yet?" It was followed by a brief discussion about our girl. I was surprised how many people were familiar with April the giraffe.

Okay, April, we need to have a talk. It has been a very difficult day for WS and America so we need something good. It is all up to you. I know you can do it!

Okay, April, we need to have a talk. It has been a very difficult day for WS and America so we need something good. It is all up to you. I know you can do it!

Wouldn't it be great to have a sweet baby giraffe to celebrate tonight?

:cry:
Oh my goodness, no no no. Missing Persons Network, yes?
Can you say what happened?

Godspeed Los2188. You will be missed.

Thank you, KayElJay

Yep, he was an integral part of the Missing Pieces Network (& obviously a beloved member here who was especially devoted to all of the missing). We believe he passed from a cardiac arrest.

My apologies. Wrong baby. This came up on my homepage today...thought it was April's. Seemed odd that you dedicated April watchers had missed this. :facepalm:

I'm so sorry about Los2188. I just looked at the news, too, and saw the San Bernadino (latest) shooting. :(
It is a very sad day.

Condolences to Los2188's loved ones. I know I will miss him here at WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState