Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

April needs a 4 CUP BRA, ASAP!!

Thank you for the photo, LaborOfLobe.

Attachments

• 17861977_955970851172461_7844533367247646025_n.jpg
    17861977_955970851172461_7844533367247646025_n.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 132
If April is out of it I wonder if it's the trance like state they have spoken of in the past. FYI I have a friend named April. Born in May and not a Giraffe. Just some food for thought I thought I might share :happydance:

How can anything be that pregnant and not have swollen ankles???LOL

:thinking: I wonder how long it will take for April to get her girlish figure back :lol:

With April going outside its made me feel so sad for my kitten. I have a older fat cat named teddy but we actually call him fatty or tubby and he thinks they are his names too. Teddy was able to enjoy outside as most of his life was in a house and I let him in our backyard when we would be back there.
Opy our newest edition has never been outside and just stares out our windows. We sold our home last summer and now live in a condo.
Opy is still too small to hang out on the balcony as I don't trust him. Fatty is well too fat to slip underneath or jump up. Haha.
Poor Opy. I may get him a cat collar and leash and take him out with the dog.
I tried that with fatty and it ended bad [emoji23][emoji23].
Am I crazy for feeling so sad this little guy is so curious about outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b7e1360c689e34d4b45ec3cb099d86bd.jpg

^ Planks will tighten up her core :D

[video=youtube;pSHjTRCQxIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSHjTRCQxIw[/video]

Those are killers BDE. I remember my personal trainer putting me thru that. Now that Our Daughter and Hubby bought a gym on top of their full time jobs. I don't have to pay for a personal trainer LOL. Steph does Cardio and marathon running. Jammie does hard core fitness. I'm good. It hurts LOL.

She is tall. It is always the tall girls that are back in their jeans the next week! [emoji8]

Is it me or does April's front knee caps look bigger????

If April is out of it I wonder if it's the trance like state they have spoken of in the past. FYI I have a friend named April. Born in May and not a Giraffe. Just some food for thought I thought I might share :happydance:

My baby, HemiKrikitMcMittens trances out after breakfast and dinner. Once she finishes eating, she flops in the same place in the hallway twice a day and trances out.
It's hysterical, she is 9 now and never misses a beat. If I talk to her, call her name she twitches her tail and that's all, she only responds to my voice.

She also sleeps with her eyes open. I have 3 different pics at 3 different times she snoozes with eyes open. Freaky.

attachment.php

HemiKrikitMcMittens tranced out.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

sleeping with eyes open.

Attachments

• hemisleep.jpg
    hemisleep.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 132
  • hemitrance.jpg
    hemitrance.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 130
  • eyesopen.jpg
    eyesopen.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 128
  • hemisleepeyesopen.jpg
    hemisleepeyesopen.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 132
Forgive my lack of a link or picture, I cannot do that from here at work but Oliver is laying down in his stall, right by the door looking out. He looks so sweet......
attachment.php

Attachments

• april.png
    april.png
    374.9 KB · Views: 93
Forgive my lack of a link or picture, I cannot do that from here at work but Oliver is laying down in his stall, right by the door looking out. He looks so sweet......
attachment.php

Funny story. I was posting my pic and had not refreshed to see you had already posted one. I was saying not so nice things to my computer because I could not figure out why it didn't post the pic I saved... I think I need to sleep.

Funny story. I was posting my pic and had not refreshed to see you had already posted one. I was saying not so nice things to my computer because I could not figure out why it didn't post the pic I saved... I think I need to sleep.

Great minds think alike...I had a lot of trouble editing that post to put the pic in. I said some unsavory things to my computer too! It is a good pic.

With April going outside its made me feel so sad for my kitten. I have a older fat cat named teddy but we actually call him fatty or tubby and he thinks they are his names too. Teddy was able to enjoy outside as most of his life was in a house and I let him in our backyard when we would be back there.
Opy our newest edition has never been outside and just stares out our windows. We sold our home last summer and now live in a condo.
Opy is still too small to hang out on the balcony as I don't trust him. Fatty is well too fat to slip underneath or jump up. Haha.
Poor Opy. I may get him a cat collar and leash and take him out with the dog.
I tried that with fatty and it ended bad [emoji23][emoji23].
Am I crazy for feeling so sad this little guy is so curious about outside.

b7e1360c689e34d4b45ec3cb099d86bd.jpg

Beautiful puddums, dyanna. I'm sorry for your loss.

Our oldest, VertigoKitten loves to go out on a leash and harness. We stopped a few years ago, we took his sissy HemiKrikitMcMittens out once and she totally freaked out once back inside. I thought she was going to kill brother, and she was still a kitten.
Wow, that's been about 8 years ago.

VertigoKitten still responds and runs to the closet and then the front door when I say "kitten wanna go for walk, go outside?" I mean he gets all chatty and rubbing on everything with the tail hiked up high and twitching. lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• vertigokittenwalking.jpg
    vertigokittenwalking.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 144
DyannaON, Tapatalk wouldnt let me reply to your post but this is in regard to your Opy. Do you have a porch or balcony that a dog pen will fit on? Here's how my indoor kitties can go outside. They love their little apartment and hang out in there indoors too.
0cb727e366429dce9c26a066109c4eb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh wow great idea. We have a crate that we leave in the living room and all pets use it as a bed hahah. I'm def going to use this. Thanks for such a great idea. He will love it.

Oh, you have that classy decorating in your living room too? 😺 I've found my people!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member