NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you have that classy decorating in your living room too? [emoji74] I've found my people!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's how we roll. [emoji81][emoji81] they are taking over. The kitty is so funny but sooo naughty. We have to feed him separate so fatty or the dog don't steal his food. So we feed him in our bedroom. Last night we forgot this bowl in our room and Opy was pawing under the door to get his dish at 4am. [emoji849][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has the cutest kitties! My cat is camera shy but my dog jumped in this picture. I found this giraffe ring holder on Amazon and just couldn't resist. My hubby asked why I was interested in giraffes lately so I introduced him to the world of April. Now he's hooked too!

Oliver is fighting with April...It is not nice to watch....I hope they can separate them soon!

ETA: Whew! They got them them apart.

I got my "I survived" blanket just now! I will take a picture later and post it.

Oliver is fighting with April...It is not nice to watch....I hope they can separate soon!

ETA: Whew! Thay got them them apart.

I think April needs a restraining order! I took some screen shots, I will post them. On a side note, I had my husband watch what Oliver was doing and told him someone on here said Oliver was trying to get his sexy on. My husband promptly started head butting me. My whole family is freaking hilarious.

I think April needs a restraining order! I took some screen shots, I will post them. On a side note, I had my husband watch what Oliver was doing and told him someone on here said Oliver was trying to get his sexy on. My husband promptly started head butting me. My whole family is freaking hilarious.

I was very scared for April and her calf! Those horns look all soft and cute but the way he was ramming her was quite violent. I feel like she may need counseling ;) Geez, leave a late-third-trimester woman alone Olivier!

I was very scared for April and her calf! Those horns look all soft and cute but the way he was ramming her was quite violent. I feel like she may need counseling ;) Geez, leave a late-third-trimester woman alone Olivier!

I had never seen him try to get underneath her belly and prod her with his ossicones, aww heck call them what he used them for HORNS, into her belly like that. Poor girl. She seems no worse for the wear though. Such a strong girl!

They need to keep him out of there. IDK what the heck they're thinking :( I really want to see April have her baby but I get stressed out watching and waiting. Sometimes I think these people don't know any more about birthing giraffes than I do.

They need to keep him out of there. IDK what the heck they're thinking :( I really want to see April have her baby but I get stressed out watching and waiting. Sometimes I think these people don't know any more about birthing giraffes than I do.

Sometimes I do wonder. I guess I should ask them why giraffe's necks are so long because I still haven't gotten an answer.

In all the excitement with Oliver, I forgot to post that I got my "I survived" blanket. I feel happy and crazy all at the same time. I will post a pic of it later.

Ok, I turned the youtube on at the wrong time and saw Oliver hitting April....I was yelling at the time. :blushing: Didn't realize what I was thinking I was yelling. Hubster came running to see what was wrong. Ummm, just domestic violence..... :blushing:

That video of the other zoo.....ummm I take it he and Jordan don't see eye to eye. Jealous of the attention April has gotten?? And I HAVE seen that baby moving as has most here! We did NOT hallucinate, or make it up! We SAW IT MOVING! Soooo ummm I don't believe much after that. He is saying live view is without risk, animal right activist, and things could go wrong, etc. Jeff Taylor I think his name is. Says Oliver was too young to breed.

Saw a giraffe in ID had to euthanized today.. fell down somehow and must have been seriously injured. :tantrum:

I got my "I survived" blanket just now! I will take a picture later and post it.

In all the excitement with Oliver, I forgot to post that I got my "I survived" blanket. I feel happy and crazy all at the same time. I will post a pic of it later.

Still waiting on that photo! Don't make me wait as long as April has me waiting!!! :laughing:

Would April be safer if she were out in the Wild? No debate, just sayin......I enjoy this journey as it truly is one of the few threads here with some happy.

Loving all the fur baby pics shared here. Adorable.

I was watching April last night and my heart just broke for her.
She was trying to sit down and she looked terrified both times that she was just going to fall,so she quickly stood up again
I was happy to see her finally get the nerve to sit down..

My baby, HemiKrikitMcMittens trances out after breakfast and dinner. Once she finishes eating, she flops in the same place in the hallway twice a day and trances out.
It's hysterical, she is 9 now and never misses a beat. If I talk to her, call her name she twitches her tail and that's all, she only responds to my voice.

She also sleeps with her eyes open. I have 3 different pics at 3 different times she snoozes with eyes open. Freaky.

attachment.php

HemiKrikitMcMittens tranced out.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

sleeping with eyes open.

Too cute. Somebody once told me if u lay a bunny on their back they go into some kind of trance????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member