NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having grown up on a farm, I have very little interest in seeing another animal born,
even if it is a giraffe. Maybe April is waiting for Easter morning? :)

It isn't? I am so out of touch! Ours have been done for months but still, you would think I could keep up!

It is the 18th.

https://www.thebalance.com/why-is-april-17-tax-day-3306324

"Tax Day falls on April 18, 2017. That's the deadline for filing taxes on income earned in 2016. Usually, April 15 is the day taxes are due, but in 2017, that falls on a Saturday. And on Monday, the District of Columbia celebrates Emancipation Day, which is normally April 16, but that's a Sunday. Emancipation Day affects taxes the same way federal holidays do. Therefore, the tax deadline is pushed out to the following Tuesday, April 18, giving taxpayers three extra days to file their returns."

ETA: I didn't know either; just glad I did mine already.

I wonder is April is waiting for tax day? Lol :daisy:

TeeHeeHee

My father wanted to claim my sister (first born) on their 1963 taxes, he succeeded by having my mum induced and gave birth 31 December, 1963.

In other news, circa 1965, my parents wanted a boy (second a final baby) and all they got was...
me.

I'm going to order one of the tee's but I want it in Pink. Regardless of boy or girl. I luv Pink. I have to go check on that. Thanks for all the anecdotes on this thread.

Rats! Fooled again. Come on and have that calf, April. We have lives. We need to get on with them. LOL

It is the 18th.

https://www.thebalance.com/why-is-april-17-tax-day-3306324

"Tax Day falls on April 18, 2017. That's the deadline for filing taxes on income earned in 2016. Usually, April 15 is the day taxes are due, but in 2017, that falls on a Saturday. And on Monday, the District of Columbia celebrates Emancipation Day, which is normally April 16, but that's a Sunday. Emancipation Day affects taxes the same way federal holidays do. Therefore, the tax deadline is pushed out to the following Tuesday, April 18, giving taxpayers three extra days to file their returns."

ETA: I didn't know either; just glad I did mine already.
We need to keep adding holidays the middle of April to give us more time. Anyway, I could use the extra time. This year, I'll blame it on, well ... April. :/

Im going to be very busy tomorrow, including evening. I will also be busy Monday and most of Tuesday.

I would appreciate it if April could either have the calf on Sunday, or otherwise wait until Wednesday. :D

I have a Bridal Shower to attend tomorrow so wont be able to watch April OR the Masters for about 4 hrs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange