NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We can take my husband's car (he is Batman, ya know) and we will make good time!!

4513f6c6512e4a11ed2d1263bebe5080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I look at this picture, I can sure see how uncomfortable April must have been. He's huge! Comparing his size to her tummy, I'm not even sure how he fit!

When I look at this picture, I can sure see how uncomfortable April must have been. He's huge! Comparing his size to her tummy, I'm not even sure how he fit!

LOL. I swear he had to squat or bend over to reach dinner.

I can't believe that our little guy is running!! How cute is that? April certainly appears to be taking everything in stride. Very nonchalant about the whole thing. What a very good girl, April. I will miss watching you so much!!

I can't believe that our little guy is running!! How cute is that? April certainly appears to be taking everything in stride. Very nonchalant about the whole thing. What a very good girl, April. I will miss watching you so much!!

I really don't see what harm it would do to leave the camera up and running.

I totally missed everything! So glad April and calf (boy?) are happy and healthy! I cant wait to catch up later tonight :-D

He's so adorable its stupid. I almost cried watching him very carefully sit.

Has April been off her feet yet?

The above picture is going to be used on a t-shirt. It will be cute! (Not getting one, I promise.)

April just can't stop licking him! What a good mom. Cleaning him up nice and purddy!

Has anyone heard how the zoo intends to choose a name for this little bundle of adorableness?? I wonder if they had a boy and a girl name already picked out........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back