NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We need to have a WS birthday party for baby boy wherever he ends up next year!
How do they decide where babies go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just pulled away from April whilst she was licking his face. It reminded me of how my boys used to pull away from me when I approached with the face cloth. :D

Holy crap!! I cannot believe we knocked out those bunnies so fast! My husband and baby boy helped a lot! We were all bunny cutting, bunny gluing crazies. They are not nearly as cute if I had taken my time, but they will do. AND, I only ended up with one blister when I stuck my finger in hot glue, so I call this a success! Now, I am off to see what all of you had to say about our sweeties! I want to go snuggle that baby!

the great thing about laptops is you can take them anywhere ... :doh::giggle:

I was running in the kitchen washing dishes..and then running back down the hallway to my laptop watching.It took me 2 hours to washed about 20 dishes this morning.:D I cried when the baby stood up!

Did she ever deliver the placenta? I tried to keep watching but I missed so much!

Oliver and baby touched noses just now. Very sweet. Who said giraffe fathers don't care about the babies!

I like Archie or Archer for a name!!
Or Ivan. Because mom and dads name start with vowels and I couldn't think of any others lol

She did! I'm pretty sure was around 7:30am est. I was getting worried because it seemed to take forever. Wasn't it amazing? ❤️

I was getting worried, too! But one that babies head was all of the way out, it went so fast!

Baby is almost ready to fall backward as he is sleeping. I love this little guy! Who wants to carpool to NY?

Hi

, labor, xara Indy Jax tenacious I wish perfecting pink saw it live

We all had quite a night last night in the waiting room did we not !!

I wish I hadn't missed the very beginning, too! I will go back and watch it later though!!

Oh my goodness! When I got up this morning I had to leave before having a chance to check on April! What an adorable little one! And April is such a good mom! Now back to read what I missed and get caught up!! :loveyou:

Baby Boy is like his Momma, always eating!

Baby is almost ready to fall backward as he is sleeping. I love this little guy! Who wants to carpool to NY?

I am not sure where your town is in KS but I am just off of I-70, you can pick me up on the way! I am just west of Kansas City, KS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back