NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The new shirts available from Animal Adventure Park have the actual photo of April and baby on it. Bonus for me, they have it in violet, one of my favorite colors. How could I resist, I didn't!

I love your bunny baskets, Perfectingpink.
I have a butt load of upcycling I'm working on atm. I love it but need so much time off due to disabilities.
Right now I am finishing up one of two bedside lamps (the first one has turned out better than expected) and I have a bakers rack waiting for me to wax with Gilders wax/paste, about a dozen or so Mason Jars in process of becoming awesome and a found cabinet I am turning into a TV stand.
I have more projects waiting.

Most of me projects are on me facebook page but I guess I can post here too.
Any more projects you want to share? I'm all eyes...

ETA:
Who knew lampshades could be painted along with the lamp base.

I haven't done anything else lately. I would love to see your projects!

Help concerned g dad here where is my grand whatever -- I click on my link and i have preg APril again

Link to my grand child?? I have not seen him since he was born!!

WHy does it do this? I have April (and now my grandson on my desktop)

How does it shift or are they doing reruns when g dad has not seen his baby yet?

I can't find my grandson ?? All I get is pregnant april are they offline or something??

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was awake into the early hours watching. It was magic. I'm glad to see he has found his legs and Mum is getting a good rest!
xo

neat expression!!

Help concerned g dad here where is my grand whatever -- I click on my link and i have preg APril again

Here you go. Baby must be in a corner.
[video=youtube;N4bU1i-XAxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4bU1i-XAxE[/video]

I meant to post this earlier and got sidetracked watching catching up on today's events! This is what kept me from being able to enjoy the first hours of baby's life on the outside. They aren't as cute as I had hoped, considering we were scrambling to get them done, but they were functional. Next year, I should make giraffe buckets!!
View attachment 115067

OMG, those are adorable. I thought I was cool when I grew real grass in the kid's Easter baskets, but you put me to shame. Great job!

OMG, those are adorable. I thought I was cool when I grew real grass in the kid's Easter baskets, but you put me to shame. Great job!

Thank you! I loved doing things like this. Now that my children are older, I just don't have as many opportunities!

STOP NOW.

Do not give opinions on people. This is a thread about a Giraffe. Can't believe I am posting this on Websleuths. LOL

Anyway, come on, this is a happy time. Enjoy and don't complain about others.

Thank you,
Tricia

Here you go. Baby must be in a corner.
[video=youtube;N4bU1i-XAxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4bU1i-XAxE[/video]

I have yet to see my gson since this morning I so want to see him!! Does this mean baby giraffes do actually sleep?

I watched the link to April's birthing.. Boy she could teach a few lessons to human's// It's called patience and watching her use her LOONG neck and help herself facilitating her birthing.. Perfect delivery...!! I can't help but believe that animals SHOULD teach humans a lot of things.

April's total labour and deliver ( hours+) was silent... Why can't human's be so controlled ?? LOL

Anyway.. It appears to be a male.. So why not NAME something like ABOUT-TIME? Just kidding really...but I do like VICTOR .. VIC for short . . After over a month and half of anticipations .. Surely the watching feel victorious :loveyou:

I watched the link to April's birthing.. Boy she could teach a few lessons to human's// It's called patience and watching her use her LOONG neck and help herself facilitating her birthing.. Perfect delivery...!! I can't help but believe that animals SHOULD teach humans a lot of things.

April's total labour and deliver ( hours+) was silent... Why can't human's be so controlled ?? LOL

Anyway.. It appears to be a male.. So why not NAME something like ABOUT-TIME? Just kidding really...but I do like VICTOR .. VIC for short . . After over a month and half of anticipations .. Surely the watching feel victorious :loveyou:

She truly was incredible wasn't she ! Nature is amazing !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back