NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I vote boy also. I thought Iris was a perfect girl's name for April 15 baby (sorry dont remember who suggested that on last thread) bit what about a boy's name?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought she was so awesome when she took one huge chunk of the placenta in one big swoop --- I call that efficiency y! She was like I am cleaning up this mess!

i think we are still waiting on the placenta, just so nobody is surprised and thinks its twins :O

once babby nurses it will get visibly stronger shortly after, babby was very close to nursing just now but didnt quite figure it out ;)

such a cute babby :p

Baby looked at the people standing in Ollie's pen looking in and wondered, "What are those? They're just my size. Can I play with them, Ma?" :)

Am having fond memories of me at closing time in terms of the babies walking style !

HOw can they miss the dangers of the hole??

HOw can they miss the dangers of the hole??

i dont think there is any danger, giraffes have been giving birth in the wild for eons, on the hard dirt ground, sand, in the rain, mud, scrub brush...

btw they did go in and put down some extra "whatever" on the ground once birth was imminent, the owner did it. not that it was really necessary but they did.

The highest I saw was around 1 million 2 i expected higher then I thought humm there are probably a lot more people on the other side of the aisle that think we are all just flat out coo coo

I have to make 5 Easter bunny baskets by noon when I thought they wanted them tomorrow, so I will catch up here later. I am excited to read what everyone said here. Btw, I doubt I will make the noon deadline. This teacher has no business organizing things that take a lot of people to come together. Ugh!

Marketing person changed the color of the BabiesRUs graphic to white, so it's much more visible. Good thinking.

This was so wonderful to watch! Had to jump in and thank everyone for updates. I got a new tablet, the "thank" button I am just not sure, different layout. But thank you all! And April, she and baby did such a picture perfect job! I have worried about her alot, am so very happy! Thanks to all of you, I have been following along!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard
Back