NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't been able to read other threads today. This one just makes me so happy. Scared to look at the gloom. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vet was just in a bit ago. It went like this: (She did it twice. I was going to write the time down, because I had to rewind it but I am having problems with it skipping around.) (Okay, is you start at -39.49 you will be able to watch both)
dmvidpics-2017-02-20-at-13-46-18.png

I wonder how many people have been talking in baby talk to their computers today?

I just want to thank everyone here for us being able to share in the joyous occasion of the birth of our first Baby Boy Giraffe!!!!! It has been really a great experience.

The last time I went through this with Autumn it was a still birth and everyone was very sad and upset. Which was understandable. If I am not mistaken Autumn was Aprils offspring.

Thanks everyone, I wish we could all go out and celebrate together. You made my day a little brighter! So did April and Baby Boy! :loveyou:

paypal to vote on names? they really are milking this for they can get. congrats on the new baby but sheesh they seem money hungry

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I cannot make up my mind, so the more the merrier!

You did good, April. I am so proud of you and your beautiful sweet calf.

Oliver kept an eye on April, he did good too.

Baby Giraffe time!!

Attachments

• fondantbabygiraffe7.jpg.jpg.jpg
    fondantbabygiraffe7.jpg.jpg.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 106
  • fondantbabygiraffe4.jpg.jpg.jpg
    fondantbabygiraffe4.jpg.jpg.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 108
  • babygioraffebirthdaycake.jpg
    babygioraffebirthdaycake.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 108
  • fondantgiraffe1.jpg
    fondantgiraffe1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 107
  • giraffecake3.jpg
    giraffecake3.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 110
I haven't been able to read other threads today. This one just makes me so happy. Scared to look at the gloom. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IKWYM.

I've not commented but I've been lurking for weeks.
It's been so good to share this experience with each of you. And it has been a wonderful change from the threads I'm usually following here at WS!

Well done to April!

I had never heard of Boaty McBoatface and had to google it. That is so dang funny!!!!!!

It was a lot of fun. There were loads of hilarious suggestions - I think my favourite was 'I like big boats and I cannot lie' :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back