NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You folks are too funny. I haven't been on this site for months and checked in today to find something else and saw this thread.

I wish I had found you all sooner.;)

I thought that the other day - we do heavy stuff - I can not really watch her long it maks me sad ,but the posts are a hoot!!

Me to Carriis. Just don't know how I feel about the whole thing. But I love giraffes and people tell me I look like
One. Hahahah. Love seeing them so close. But so ever sad for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so I heard last week that AAP has known all along the dates that April may give birth. The dates were between 3/24 and 3/29.

I would totally buy that. I have found them exploitative and crass at times. Maybe 90% of the money is going back into their business - again their business.

National Geo does not link up with Toys R US. Print T shirts, bla bla bla .

I wish people would just go to Amazon and donate 48 tons of carrots or giraffe food. This is a money making deal moo

Lets ask em for their taxes this year ha!!

moo

You folks are too funny. I haven't been on this site for months and checked in today to find something else and saw this thread.

I wish I had found you all sooner.;)

It's the fun let loose waiting for a baby thread. We are all like expecting fathers from back in the day that couldn't go into delivery rooms
[emoji3]

April is cracking me up. I don't think she likes Oliver eating her food.

attachment.php
Oh how cute!!

Then the logo is there - ruins it.

It's the fun let loose waiting for a baby thread. We are all like expecting fathers from back in the day that couldn't go into delivery rooms
[emoji3]

In a strange way I feel like a midwife.:crazy:

I thought that the other day - we do heavy stuff - I can not really watch her long it maks me sad ,but the posts are a hoot!!

I felt better about April's living at a zoo when I read another article today where it said giraffe's lifespan in the wild is 15 years and in captivity it is 24-27 (not sure of exact numbers but that is close).

I would totally buy that. I have found them exploitative and crass at times. Maybe 90% of the money is going back into their business - again their business.

National Geo does not link up with Toys R US. Print T shirts, bla bla bla .

I wish people would just go to Amazon and donate 48 tons of carrots or giraffe food. This is a money making deal moo

Lets ask em for their taxes this year ha!!

moo

I hear you! Is anyone familiar with Amazon smile? I recently found out that a portion of my purchases could be going to charitable organizations. All of which is my choosing.

We attached wooden scrub brushes at different levels in our stalls. The goats went bonkers over them scratching areas they couldn't reach otherwise. It was hilarious watching them twisting and dancing around. When I see April rubbing her neck against the wall or biting at her side, I wish she had a few brushes :( It would give her some relief and help with her boredom.

While we wait...has anyone visited Safari Live? They broadcast two live Safari's per day from S Africa (sunrise/sunset). It's so much fun and they have a chat so you can interact with the guides as it moves along.
We watch on our big screen TV and It's a blast.http://www.wildsafarilive.com/

I feel so stupid right now. I figure out why I thought there was another video of April giving birth.

I'm an idiot.PNG
[video=youtube;P05BRjsAAkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P05BRjsAAkg&t=27s[/video]

We attached wooden scrub brushes at different levels in our stalls. The goats went bonkers over them scratching areas they couldn't reach otherwise. It was hilarious watching them twisting and dancing around. When I see April rubbing her neck against the wall or biting at her side, I wish she had a few brushes :( It would give her some relief and help with her boredom.

We could all donate our scrub brushes and put them to good use because we aren't using them to scrub our floors while watching April lol.

Forget the dust bunnies... I have tumbleweeds. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member